GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
Thanks, but I had Beta version. Installed Mod by accident and there are only "?" in the scene gallery.

I just dl a gold copy. Will my beta save files run on gold version?

Installed gold version and then the mod and still all I'm seeing are "?" in scene gallery. Am I supposed to play the whole game again or something to unlock these scenes?

Last edited:

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
Thanks, but I had Beta version. Installed Mod by accident and there are only "?" in the scene gallery.

I just dl a gold copy. Will my beta save files run on gold version?

Installed gold version and then the mod and still all I'm seeing are "?" in scene gallery. Am I supposed to play the whole game again or something to unlock these scenes?
when you are in the game (not in the menu) in the lower right corner you have written cheats click on them and a menu will open where you can unlock all scenes

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
when you are in the game (not in the menu) in the lower right corner you have written cheats click on them and a menu will open where you can unlock all scenes
Thanks to you, I found this very good VN today. Clicked to your signature (at the Off The Record) and viola ... here I am :)
As a gal, I am really in to the romantic stories, good music, renders :love:

Reactions: Fiufia

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
Thanks to you, I found this very good VN today. Clicked to your signature (at the Off The Record) and viola ... here I am :)
As a gal, I am really in to the romantic stories, good music, renders :love:
welcome i hope you like it
just have been getting better this last update still managed to surprise me with the renders quality

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: The Warden

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
welcome i hope you like it
just have been getting better this last update still managed to surprise me with the renders quality
Yes, I do. Prologue was long, now I reading the ACT 1. But I should sleep by now, I'll continue tomorrow. Have fun everyone!

bingho8

Aug 15, 2020
WHAT DOES A.O.A stand for?

Well after Searching and querying for many minutes, still couldn't find it. Or is it not revealed yet? is it a big secret?

thinking it is same as Korean Girl Group band?

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
WHAT DOES A.O.A stand for?

Well after Searching and querying for many minutes, still couldn't find it. Or is it not revealed yet? is it a big secret?

thinking it is same as Korean Girl Group band?
Thanks for the headache. :sick: Play through it and you'll see.
'Korean Girl Group band" - I am still processing this thought, well this is one of the fucked up bullshit i ever heard .... FML :ROFLMAO:

bingho8

Aug 15, 2020
Thanks for the headache. :sick: Play through it and you'll see.
'Korean Girl Group band" - I am still processing this thought, well this is one of the fucked up bullshit i ever heard .... FML :ROFLMAO:
well since it talks about k-pop, korea, korean girl. etc
thought it could be related. :p
so why is it fucked up bullshit? ;)

Reactions: Herofactory45

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
never understood k-pop o_O
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

back to topic, what really interests me:
when the new update is coming out are we going to get rid of this annoying stepbrother?

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes