GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
I'm on the Jenny route in chapter 5 and somehow skipped this encounter w/ Jenny "You go to the multipurpose room. [bc5aca_exp_done; bc5aca_exp_jen_event]" first sex scene w/ Jenny. What did I miss and how far back must I go to trigger this scene?

I'm supposed to go in free roam after meeting w/ Kale and the group, but it directly leads me to Kale in the hall.

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
Enabling the Console Commands on Ren’py Games:
Go to
gamename/Renpy/Common/00console.rpy

Press Ctrl+F and enter config.console (Finding this term)

Set it’s variable to True

so it should look like,

config.console = True

Save the file.

Press Shift+O in-game
Type:
bJenRoute3 = True
Done
Thanks, but it didn't trigger the scene. Any other suggestions?

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
I'm on the Jenny route in chapter 5 and somehow skipped this encounter w/ Jenny "You go to the multipurpose room. [bc5aca_exp_done; bc5aca_exp_jen_event]" first sex scene w/ Jenny. What did I miss and how far back must I go to trigger this scene?

I'm supposed to go in free roam after meeting w/ Kale and the group, but it directly leads me to Kale in the hall.
On that free roam you need to go back into the room with Jenny instead of roaming the halls.

Reactions: GameRebel

Jordan369

Feb 2, 2020
Jenny's hairstyle is likely only changing because of the party they're attending. It's obviously a black tie sort of event. Unless you've never been around a woman your entire life, you should know they do change their hair for events where they dress up lol.

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
On that free roam you need to go back into the room with Jenny instead of roaming the halls.
Yeah...that would be nice, but I don't have a choice in that scenario, Kale insists on chatting and there's no way around that. After the chat, I end up running into Sungji enroute to my dorm room.

If you have a save file leading up to that sex scene w/ Jenny, can you share it w/ me? Or anyone that does, please share the save file.

As well as a save file for the Aurora sex scene to end chapter 5.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Lethal Flourish

Oct 8, 2021

Hi! It's been a while since I last posted an update, and a lot of progress had been done since then.

First, about 60% of the planned content is finished. Chapter 6 is quite the beast to tackle since there is a lot of content planned for most of the girls present. I apologize if it's taking a lot of time, but I believe it will be worth it.

In terms of the release date, it is approaching, but I won't share the date yet.

Thank you for all of your support! We've come a long way since the first release.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
MC can play baseball with that thing XD

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: kcaldw

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
Very good game but it's a shame how slow this type of games take to develop. Very good renders and girl models, actually like most of the girls. Def a pleasure to look at and play, but at this point still too early, no content with my fav, asian girl even. Well need a few more years in order to accumulate some content where there is some real satisfaction after playing.

Claet

Oct 9, 2021
1.png
Is this for real?
I was thinking "who's the new duckling" when I saw it and a split second later I realized THIS IS JENNY!
Holy mother of ..., what happened here? Did she trip and landed on broken glass?
I really hope this is just a bad joke because I died inside only from seeing this pic. If the actual CH6 is like that, it's a dead game to me.
I'm not one to comment on these games, but the frustration got the better of me.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
View attachment 1973502
Is this for real?
I was thinking "who's the new duckling" when I saw it and a split second later I realized THIS IS JENNY!
Holy mother of ..., what happened here? Did she trip and landed on broken glass?
I really hope this is just a bad joke because I died inside only from seeing this pic. If the actual CH6 is like that, it's a dead game to me.
I'm not one to comment on these games, but the frustration got the better of me.
Overreaction much. Dude its just a fucking hair style change for a formal party. Its not the end of the world.

Sep 3, 2020
Overreaction much. Dude its just a fucking hair style change for a formal party. Its not the end of the world.
with all due respect it's not a big deal to you and that's perfectly fine but for us it is a big deal cuz.

that's not the Jenny we fell in love with Jenny's look his iconic to us

hair and her eyes and lips that's the Jenny
we know

it's not enough for me to stop playing but I do get sad and depressed and it may be stupid and you may be right

but stupid or not you have no right to tell people how they're allowed to feel about their screenshot0001.png favorite character

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
with all due respect it's not a big deal to you and that's perfectly fine but for us it is a big deal cuz.

that's not the Jenny we fell in love with Jenny's look his iconic to us

hair and her eyes and lips that's the Jenny
we know

it's not enough for me to stop playing but I do get sad and depressed and it may be stupid and you may be right

but stupid or not you have no right to tell people how they're allowed to feel about their View attachment 1973601 favorite character
You make it sound as if Jenny was replaced by another girl that acts very different to her; it's the same Jenny we all love. This is probably just a haircut change because of the party, nothing more.

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
You make it sound as if Jenny was replace by another girl that acts very different to her; it's the same Jenny we all love. This is probably just a haircut change because of the party, nothing more.
I know it's stupid but it may be a haircut but that's how I feel I miss her haircut and I miss her o g look

I used an image of her walking through the door because that's when I fell in love with her

and it's not just for the party if it was just for the party I would Let It Go but you can't undo a haircut

again you're right you're absolutely right it's stupid but I can't help it if that's how I feel

• Red Heart
Reactions: Claet

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
You make it sound as if Jenny was replaced by another girl that acts very different to her; it's the same Jenny we all love. This is probably just a haircut change because of the party, nothing more.
Changing a LIs looks halfway through the story is almost always a bad idea in a romance game like this one. There was nothing wrong with Jenny's old hairstyle so i don't know why the dev felt the need to change it for the party.

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes