The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Changing a LIs looks halfway through the story is almost always a bad idea in a romance game like this one. There was nothing wrong with Jenny's old hairstyle so i don't know why the dev felt the need to change it for the party.
And why is that a bad idea? I just can't see any problem with the dev changing her haircut. How does that ruin Jenny?

Besides, we don't even know if she is just using that haircut for that event.

Reactions: sava75 and Awry90

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Changing a LIs looks halfway through the story is almost always a bad idea in a romance game like this one. There was nothing wrong with Jenny's old hairstyle so i don't know why the dev felt the need to change it for the party.
Devs should make games more realistic. If not on LI path, then they get hotter. But if MC is on LI's path, then she gets fatter / more homely throughout the game.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
And why is that a bad idea? I just can't see any problem with the dev changing her haircut. How does that ruin Jenny?

Because the way a LI looks is a pretty big factor when it comes to choosing a favourite. If Evelyn from Love Season was suddenly changed in a way that made her less attractive to you, you'd be disappointed right? It's the same for Jenny fans here. Hair takes time to grow back so she will probably keep the new hairstyle for a while.

Reactions: Claet

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021

just read the last pages. this always happens (unnecessary drama) the only surprise is that it took so long to get heated

bananabrown

Oct 18, 2019
with all due respect it's not a big deal to you and that's perfectly fine but for us it is a big deal cuz.

that's not the Jenny we fell in love with Jenny's look his iconic to us

hair and her eyes and lips that's the Jenny
we know

it's not enough for me to stop playing but I do get sad and depressed and it may be stupid and you may be right

but stupid or not you have no right to tell people how they're allowed to feel about their View attachment 1973601 favorite character

I totally understand you. If I saw previews of Vicky with a hairstyle I didn't like I would probably react in a similar way, we don't get updates often and when we do we want our favourite Li's to be in tip top shape.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
What do you mean by MuseX changing Evelyn? Different haircut? I don't mind it, women change their appareance most of the time. Her not wearing makeup at all? MuseX already did it in last update and wasn't bothered at all.

And as I mentioned before, if the characters change clothing and other things, why wouldn't they be able to change their hairstyle, especially when the one that is doing it is a woman? It's not like they won't use her former haircut again or that she is going to transform in a different character.
So you wouldn't mind if Evelyn got a bowl cut? :ROFLMAO:

A change in clothes or makeup is fine, but a new hairstyle is a bigger thing. It is obviously shorter so it needs time to grow back if she is going to use her former hairstyle again. It's a bit extreme to say that she's been "ruined" but her new look is a definitely a downgrade from her old one.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
So you wouldn't mind if Evelyn got a bowl cut? :ROFLMAO:

A change in clothes or makeup is fine, but a new hairstyle is a bigger thing. It is obviously shorter so it needs time to grow back if she is going to use her former hairstyle again. It's a bit extreme to say that she's been "ruined" but her new look is a definitely a downgrade from her old one.
Hahaha that would be hilarious to see, but I wouldn't say that makes it a downgrade for her. I prefer women with long hair, but if dev decides to give her a haircut change then it's OK. Doesn't ruin the fantasy, immersion or whatever you want to call it, for me.

Maybe I find changes in haircuts as something close to reality and that's why it doesn't bother me at all. Not saying all of you are wrong for not liking Jenny's new haircut.

Reactions: Awry90 and hysepReC

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Because rendering a dick in a face with the old hair style were more difficult probably.

When you start a game you felt in love (or not) with the visuals first because you don't know the charaters. Just like irl looks are the first thing that comes to mind to start feeling attraction towards someone.
Changing something like the hairstyle can change the model for worse in the eyes of some players. On the other hand that hairstyle can be a one time thing for the party so I say we better wait and see.

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
it's like in real life, and a little bit off-topic.

I once shaved my metalhead and the discussions with family, friends and colleagues went on for a long time.
some liked it and others didn't. the long hair suits me better or not , bla bla bla. :rolleyes:
has my personality changed?
NOPE, but I wasn't the same as before in theire eyes.:unsure:

it's been a few years, the hair is back to its original length (with a few gray spots).
so before summer i wanted to cut it short again and you know this old discussion came back.:rolleyes::rolleyes:
an eternal vicious circle:FacePalm:

so now back to the game.

has jenny changed? NOPe
ok, looks have changed, but she's still the same and should continue to be treated as such:
as an LI or acquaintance (in my case i prefer the latter option).

so Vidal (and you others too) take a deep breath, everything will be fine.;)

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
with all due respect it's not a big deal to you and that's perfectly fine but for us it is a big deal cuz.

that's not the Jenny we fell in love with Jenny's look his iconic to us

hair and her eyes and lips that's the Jenny
we know

it's not enough for me to stop playing but I do get sad and depressed and it may be stupid and you may be right

but stupid or not you have no right to tell people how they're allowed to feel about their View attachment 1973601 favorite character
Agree. Super Writer did the same thing with Sasha in picture perfect. Totally ruined the game for me

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes