lostkaoru

May 21, 2022
Everything is amazing except the story......why are all the limits if its a harem...

so many unnecessary scenes to slow down everything. Can't say i enjoyed it a lot but still a lot of potential in it.

Sung ji is one of the best Asian character i have ever seen in video game, almost like my old friend, forgot to give it a huge credit

Last edited:

Englen

Mar 17, 2019

Hi! It's been a while since I last posted an update, and a lot of progress had been done since then.

First, about 60% of the planned content is finished. Chapter 6 is quite the beast to tackle since there is a lot of content planned for most of the girls present. I apologize if it's taking a lot of time, but I believe it will be worth it.

In terms of the release date, it is approaching, but I won't share the date yet.

Thank you for all of your support! We've come a long way since the first release.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017

Hi! It's been a while since I last posted an update, and a lot of progress had been done since then.

First, about 60% of the planned content is finished. Chapter 6 is quite the beast to tackle since there is a lot of content planned for most of the girls present. I apologize if it's taking a lot of time, but I believe it will be worth it.

In terms of the release date, it is approaching, but I won't share the date yet.

Thank you for all of your support! We've come a long way since the first release.
So much for the August release goal...
There's something that I don't quite understand either: he only refers to Chapter 6 as a whole; he doesn't mention Parts 1 and 2 at all.
Does this mean that he changed his mind about splitting the chapter in 2 parts? Does the 60% refer to the whole chapter then?

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes