Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
are you spamming similar shit in almost every decent game thread now?
swm2 isnt enough?
what nonsense shit you are saying ?! do not you see all people showing their favorite girls in the last 2 pages , so when I am showing my favorite girls it will be shit or you are considering the last 2 pages are shit or may be you even do not check the last 2 pages at all and I even did not make any posts in swm2 all the last week , so, spare me your nonsense please.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
what nonsense shit you are saying ?! do not you see all people showing their favorite girls in the last 2 pages , so when I am showing my favorite girls it will be shit or you are considering the last 2 pages are shit or may be you even do not check the last 2 pages at all and I even did not make any posts in swm2 all the last week , so, spare me your nonsense please.
in more than few threads you are posting similar "here, look this is/those are my fav chicks here, omg!".
hence how i noticed you lately, well, apart from privatizing swm2 thread with your "discussions" a bit earlier.
(it is good thing for everyone else if you have stooped there, though)
just try to not go overboard with images-spamming in other threads, and you should be fine, sound&safe.
thank you "mr.nonsense".

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
in more than few threads you are posting similar "here, look this is/those are my fav chicks here, omg!".
hence how i noticed you lately, well, apart from privatizing swm2 thread with your "discussions" a bit earlier.
(it is good thing for everyone else if you have stooped there, though)
just try to not go overboard with images-spamming in other threads, and you should be fine, sound&safe.
thank you "mr.nonsense".
I think you did not seeing other threads properly because all other threads are posting Fan art pic. for different girls and please check the last 2 pages in this thread in which 16 persons showing " those are my fav chicks here" even place them in orders , and if you check my "here, look this is/those are my fav chicks here" you will see most reactions are "like and red heart" its count equal 19 reactions at least I did not ever post sex pics like others.
just try to check other posts carefully , and you should be fine, sound&safe.thank you very much "................".

Reactions: Conor Adams

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
( First post )

Has anyone fixed the bug of this AVN? I downloaded this when it was released. I played it recently. So I don't know if anyone fixed this or not.

I'm playing the Jenny route, but there was a problem with chapter 5. Some scenes of other girls are also being displayed (after the Jenny Lewd scene).

:BootyTime:My tier View attachment 1943483
Use this, It's a fix by Meushi,(Fixes by TLG are very rare !) slight understatement :rolleyes:
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-o-a-academy-ch-4-gold-edition-tlggames.62139/post-7094194

• Red Heart
Reactions: Conor Adams

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
A.O.A. Academy - MultiMod Edition
View attachment 1850924

Go get you some.

Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to v6a with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Temporary Note: Thread link above is currently pending moderator approval. Please be patient.
Good afternoon folks.

Just another little shameless plug since the mod is still not in the VN's OP.

I truly believe it'll set you up for a top-tier enhanced experience but I'm obviously biased.

Be well and best to you and yours.

Regards,
- Sancho

Arubazero

Jun 7, 2020
PLS Help. It wont let me play chp4 no matter what i do. E replayed chapter 3, redownloaded the chp 5, i played with and without both mods, and it still sends me to the main menu. What do i do?

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes