Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
What would be the best way to report issues in dialog? Ch3 has back to back scenes where Jen calls Adam "Clint" twice followed by Marie referencing "Adam" when I'm very certain she means Clint
Ah! A new player who still thinks TLG will correct any of the bugs and typos reported by the players.
This kind of helpless hope is refreshing.

8bithero

Mar 15, 2020
Ah! A new player who still thinks TLG will correct any of the bugs and typos reported by the players.
This kind of helpless hope is refreshing.
I've been doing my best to ingore the typos and grammar, I figured I'd play through again and notate them but if it is hopeless then I suppose I'll just enjoy the ride.

• Sad
Reactions: Aristos

noobchan51515

May 6, 2020
Vicky had better remember that she went to AOA to study. Lately, she's been taking too many jobs :rolleyes:

EDIT: Also my periodical call for all newcomers to make their own AOA Academy girls tiers and share the list with us here:

If Jenny, Valery or Vicky are not at the top, please correct the slip-up before sharing.
i will accept nothing else Lol thanks for the template

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Been a while i checked this...

saw the sneak peek from 13 july, and well... dont like it.

First, whats up with Jennys hair? Doesnt look like its hers... more like a wig out of spaghetti. Hopefully its not a new hair style for all the time... some hair changes are fine for some scenes... but this is just... ugh. Love my Jenny how she was.

Than the "harem sex scene" we are not at a point in the game where every girl in the Jenny household is ok with sharing the MC.

Yeah the BJ from Jane at the start of the game still hovers over this, but after that especially Rebecca and Val are not a Fan of the idea sharing the MC when you are on her paths.

Well its kinda obvious that the game is having a harem-route for Jennys housegirls, but right now it would be to early for that.

But... ok... iam not interested in the harem route anyways. The lovestorys between the MC and the girls are just too sweet to ruin it with unrealistic harem just for the sake of an harem to please the players who want that. But well, so far we could always choose and get what we want, dont think this will change...

Please please reconsider Jennys hair.

it kinda bugs me how some girls changed too... Becca seems to have lost weight... but, why? Her body was perfect for the cute Rebecca that she is. Dont need a slim becca, doesnt fit her well.

And Jennys waist is very thin too i think, compared to the jenny i know... so there was some work done on the models, but not for the better i think.

Well... all that will not matter that much (despite Jennys hair, cause she is my favorite) if the chapter will solve all the things going on with adam an so on in a good matter, hopefully there will be good progress in that regard to close that chapter and open up another storyline... and yeah, we need a little timejump too.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Ashley, Jenny and Valery are all characters who don't seem to be down with the idea of sharing
Ashley and Jenny both have a "harem" branch you can start depending on your choices. You can also get on a Sung-Ji+Ashley harem if you start Sung's route first. But unless its more then just Sung and Ash I wouldn't call it a harem myself.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Wow that was a lot of people sharing their girls tiers.
Some of you should get their eyesight checked, but otherwise thank you everyone :Kappa:

I'm curious about why a few of you placed Valery at the very bottom.
Is it because of her tattoos or something else?

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes