chat_4

Feb 20, 2022
I still think you don't have to worry about that. I'm convinced that no one will ever be forced into a route they don't want in this game.
That spoiler has me a little bit concerned though, not about being forced into a harem route even if the player doesn't want to, but about the possibility of having a ridiculous sex scene with the woman of your choice in front of the others. As I said, I hope it's just a dream or something because we had enought with the absurd BJ by Jade in the prologue for which the dev himself apologized (sort of).
agree

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I still think you don't have to worry about that. I'm convinced that no one will ever be forced into a route they don't want in this game.
I like that because I hate to be forced into any thing into any game, thank you very much.

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021
So I just started playing this game a few days ago and I really enjoyed it. In fact, since it seems to be impossible to get every girl in a single playthrough, I actually played it all twice.

On my first playthough I ended up with relationships Enabled for: Ashley, Valery, Jade, Aurora

My second time I got: Jenny, Rebecca, Jade, Aurora, Vicky

I actually had Sung Ji on my second playthrough as well, but apparently after the first aid scene she got disabled because I was also on the Vicky Path (scrappy 's MOD made it seem like I could have both and did not make it clear that one or the other would end there).

So I went back a third time and picked Sung Ji instead of Vicky, which later led to an option for a Sung Ji + Ashley Harem which is the only option I have come across so far to have both Ashley and Jenny in the same playthrough.

The one person I was NOT able to form a relationship with was Elizabeth. I chose every option that Scrappy's MOD said would give me points for her but I still could not get her scenes (without cheating by enabling her path in the MOD). So can someone explain how I can get on the Elizabeth path?

Speaking of enabling paths using the MOD, I was very tempted to just Enable every girl at once, but I did not know if that would end up causing problems or not. I have a feeling that even if I did enable all paths, I might still only get one girls scene vs another at certain points in the game (depending on how it is coded).

I installed both Scrappy's MOD and the Fixes + missing videos by Meushi , but there were still a lot of instances where the game incorrectly listed the name of the person talking. Most of the mistakes claimed that Jenny was the person talking when she was not even in the room at the time. Not a big deal, but it was obvious and somewhat killed the immersion.

------------------

I did come across one Error Screen on my first playthrough. Right after your first class is over there is a freeroam part. I believe I talked to Elizabeth, then left the classroom to talk to Aurora, then when I tried to check the text messages on my phone I got this error:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Strangely the Error only happened on my First playthrough, but not my second.

------------------------

Lastly, during the last chapter the MC is struggling with a choice he needs to make at the upcoming party. I just wanted to make my own prediction on what I think is going to happen:

All-in-all, I really enjoyed the game and am looking forward to the next update.

Lumi24

Mar 21, 2022
So I just started playing this game a few days ago and I really enjoyed it. In fact, since it seems to be impossible to get every girl in a single playthrough, I actually played it all twice.

On my first playthough I ended up with relationships Enabled for: Ashley, Valery, Jade, Aurora

My second time I got: Jenny, Rebecca, Jade, Aurora, Vicky

I actually had Sung Ji on my second playthrough as well, but apparently after the first aid scene she got disabled because I was also on the Vicky Path (scrappy 's MOD made it seem like I could have both and did not make it clear that one or the other would end there).

So I went back a third time and picked Sung Ji instead of Vicky, which later led to an option for a Sung Ji + Ashley Harem which is the only option I have come across so far to have both Ashley and Jenny in the same playthrough.

The one person I was NOT able to form a relationship with was Elizabeth. I chose every option that Scrappy's MOD said would give me points for her but I still could not get her scenes (without cheating by enabling her path in the MOD). So can someone explain how I can get on the Elizabeth path?

Speaking of enabling paths using the MOD, I was very tempted to just Enable every girl at once, but I did not know if that would end up causing problems or not. I have a feeling that even if I did enable all paths, I might still only get one girls scene vs another at certain points in the game (depending on how it is coded).

I installed both Scrappy's MOD and the Fixes + missing videos by Meushi , but there were still a lot of instances where the game incorrectly listed the name of the person talking. Most of the mistakes claimed that Jenny was the person talking when she was not even in the room at the time. Not a big deal, but it was obvious and somewhat killed the immersion.

------------------

I did come across one Error Screen on my first playthrough. Right after your first class is over there is a freeroam part. I believe I talked to Elizabeth, then left the classroom to talk to Aurora, then when I tried to check the text messages on my phone I got this error:

Strangely the Error only happened on my First playthrough, but not my second.

------------------------

Lastly, during the last chapter the MC is struggling with a choice he needs to make at the upcoming party. I just wanted to make my own prediction on what I think is going to happen:

All-in-all, I really enjoyed the game and am looking forward to the next update.
Meushi noted that the fixes could conflict with any of the mods, he's mentioned it recently too (https://f95zone.to/threads/a-o-a-academy-ch-5-gold-tlggames.62139/post-8561156). When I tried using scrappy's mod alone I also encountered a few problems, especially one where I couldn't talk to Elizabeth during the free roam so that kinda forced me out of her route. I switched to Sancho's one after, and it's been fine for me (no hotfixes were needed here either). I have no idea why it isn't attached on the front page but I really like the mods he makes and I've stuck with his work since. If you don't mind, I would suggest you try his with this game: https://f95zone.to/threads/a-o-a-academy-ch-5-gold-multi-mod-sancho1969.119273/ (he's even provided a smart way to use your saves without his mod too). Hopefully it helps with your problem.

Last edited:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Just started playing could someone give me a heads up as to how what are the different routes?
It's complicated.

Basically, routes with Jenny, Ashley or Valery seem to be the main ones and they exclude each other. If you pursue one of them you will not be able to date the other two.

Dating Ashley will prevent any romance with her friends so far, that is, Sung Ji and Vicky.
Also. you can have Sung Ji or Vicky but not both at the same time. They can be combined with Jenny's or Valery's paths.

You can romance Jade or Rebecca even if you are on Jenny's or Ashley's route, although in order to succeed with Rebecca you will always have to go for her specific choices from day 1, like spending time with her at the pool, which excludes going with Valery to the gym and therefore it excludes her path.
Jade's path allows a bit more flexibility, but you need one key choice at the clothes store.

Other than this, Elizabeth OR Aurora (only one) can be included in any path at all, just not both at the same time.

Of course, you could choose a solo path with any of all these girls.

Just so you know, Jenny, Valery and Vicky are best girls :Kappa:

HanBoston

Oct 11, 2021
It's complicated.

Basically, routes with Jenny, Ashley or Valery seem to be the main ones and they exclude each other. If you pursue one of them you will not be able to date the other two.

Dating Ashley will prevent any romance with her friends so far, that is, Sung Ji and Vicky.
Also. you can have Sung Ji or Vicky but not both at the same time. They can be combined with Jenny's or Valery's paths.

You can romance Jade or Rebecca even if you are on Jenny's or Ashley's route, although in order to succeed with Rebecca you will always have to go for her specific choices from day 1, like spending time with her at the pool, which excludes going with Valery to the gym and therefore it excludes her path.
Jade's path allows a bit more flexibility, but you need one key choice at the clothes store.

Other than this, Elizabeth OR Aurora (only one) can be included in any path at all, just not both at the same time.

Of course, you could choose a solo path with any of all these girls.

Just so you know, Jenny, Valery and Vicky are best girls :Kappa:
Sung-ji and vicky are the best girlll hehehe

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021
Meushi noted that the fixes could conflict with any of the mods, he's mentioned it recently too (https://f95zone.to/threads/a-o-a-academy-ch-5-gold-tlggames.62139/post-8561156). When I tried using scrappy's mod alone I also encountered a few problems, especially one where I couldn't talk to Elizabeth during the free roam so that kinda forced me out of her route. I switched to Sancho's one after, and it's been fine for me (no hotfixes were needed here either). I have no idea why it isn't attached on the front page but I really like the mods he makes and I've stuck with his work since. If you don't mind, I would suggest you try his with this game: https://f95zone.to/threads/a-o-a-academy-ch-5-gold-multi-mod-sancho1969.119273/ (he's even provided a smart way to use your saves without his mod too). Hopefully it helps with your problem.
Thanks. I'll try using the other MOD by Sancho to see if I can get on the Elizabeth route. I am sure I will need to do a fresh install of the game first (since I would be switching mods), but I hope my saves will still work. I didn't even know there was a second mod since, as you mentioned, it is not listed in the OP.

Reactions: Lumi24

Lumi24

Mar 21, 2022
Thanks. I'll try using the other MOD by Sancho to see if I can get on the Elizabeth route. I am sure I will need to do a fresh install of the game first (since I would be switching mods), but I hope my saves will still work. I didn't even know there was a second mod since, as you mentioned, it is not listed in the OP.
I recall having to start from the beginning so I don't think your saves will work but it should be worth it in the end :)

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017

View attachment 1935592
Vicky had better remember that she went to AOA to study. Lately, she's been taking too many jobs :rolleyes:

EDIT: Also my periodical call for all newcomers to make their own AOA Academy girls tiers and share the list with us here:

If Jenny, Valery or Vicky are not at the top, please correct the slip-up before sharing.

Last edited:
Reactions: NukaCola

8bithero

Mar 15, 2020
What would be the best way to report issues in dialog? Ch3 has back to back scenes where Jen calls Adam "Clint" twice followed by Marie referencing "Adam" when I'm very certain she means Clint

• Haha
Reactions: Aristos
4.10 star(s) 232 Votes