unaspajillas

Dec 6, 2021
yoooo is there any new content for sung ji after she sort of rejects you on the roof? (or something like that, it's been a while since i played).

unaspajillas

Dec 6, 2021
Yes there is. You even a full sex scene.
Niceeee. I don't really care about either jenny or ashley, it's all side girls for me lol. Bummer that I can't get both her and vicky, but at least I can get rebecca and aurora (I think). And Sung Ji might be my favorite girl ever.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
July 2022 Jenny Violet wallpaper is Magnificent , how I can get it ?.
I don't understand this question.
Firstly, the wallpaper was shared by Englen last Saturday.
Secondly, if you say it's magnificent that's because you must have seen it already. Why are you asking how you can get it? Do you mean how you can save it on your PC?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

Hi all! I know that it's not been that long since I've posted an update.
Progress has been smooth. Although I found some difficulties making a certain type of scene, I pushed through and handled the scene in a way that I am satisfied with.
It's a big scene, and I've heard some complaints about the sneak peeks spoiling the chapter, so I won't post any more images of the scene in its full form. However, I'll leave some teasers down below. If you don't want to be spoiled, do not scroll down.
Patreon doesn't have the feature to put images under a spoiler button, so I have to do it this way :(
Thank you for your patience and support! I think the next chapter is going to be great, but I'll cross my fingers for now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
It's a big scene, and I've heard some complaints about the sneak peeks spoiling the chapter, so I won't post any more images of the scene in its full form. However, I'll leave some teasers down below. If you don't want to be spoiled, do not scroll down.
Or you could actually put them in a spoiler? Poor Aristos... :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: Aristos

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Don't know how to put/upload images into spoiler.
Please advise.
Code:
[SPOILER]
Stuff to hide
[/SPOILER]
Or select the stuff to hide, then select the Flag icon in the edit screen toolbar (to the right of the Smilies icon).

Last edited:
Reactions: Ahchi

chat_4

Feb 20, 2022

Unlocked

Hi all! I know that it's not been that long since I've posted an update.
Progress has been smooth. Although I found some difficulties making a certain type of scene, I pushed through and handled the scene in a way that I am satisfied with.
Patreon doesn't have the feature to put images under a spoiler button, so I have to do it this way :(
Thank you for your patience and support! I think the next chapter is going to be great, but I'll cross my fingers for now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damm

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes