ImpossiblePie

Mar 27, 2020
Yeah, you should get one love and a notification there. Then going back with her and studying with a love of two should het you two more. Again, I don't use the hotfix here but I don't see why that part would be changed. People seem to like using it so I guess it's done well.
yeah, i just notice when i start from beginning since my disk got corrupted, maybe i try without hotfix too, to see if there any difference

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
at ch2 or ch3 when elizabeth greets mc ashley and sung ji, there should be a choice to greet her back or just stay quite, why that choice disappear? is this a bug? (i use the hotfix)
I don't know if the mod changes that part but to say good morning you need to have 4 love with her.
I can't speak for another modification but SanchoMod doesn't change any variables unless the user specifically adjusts something in SanchoCheats.

Regarding Eli (no hotfix is required) there's 2 points right off the bat in Ch1 Classroom if you talk with her. One is automatic that you get regardless of choices and the second is via insisting to help her. By talking with her in the Ch1 Classroom also automatically awards bacaexp_elitalk which is required going forward with her pathing. With that set and having the mandated 2 previous points, choosing Ch2's "Go with her" awards an additional 2 points so you're now at 4. With me so far? Good.

You can grab one more point during the Ch2 AcademyBreak freeroam by selecting her and then choosing "I liked talking with you." This additional point isn't required for the Ch3 greeting but it's notable nonetheless. Since greeting her in Ch3 requires Eli(4+) then you MUST grab those first point opportunities. That's the recipe and the absolutely only way to greet her in Ch3.

Regards.

Reactions: Skeltom

SithGothGF

May 1, 2019
So I binged all chapters in a couple of days. I initially wanted to go with Ashley, but Jenny was just too much. I'm also enjoying the somewhat stricter pathing, as in I can actually stay loyal to one girl, even though the "harem" tag isn't appropriate at this point imo (I'll probably do other saves with the other girls once chapter 6 releases, it seems to be the end of this storyline).

I have to say I love the characters. Jenny in particular (duh) but I feel all the girls are realistic. I also enjoy the story, it's gripping and dramatic enough without devolving into melodrama, but yeah I agree with the previous posters that the pace is off and some storybeats are weird. Simply slowing the plot, letting it unravel over weeks instead of days and putting some relationship progression in between would help make the story feel more natural.

I'm already predicting a couple endings for it and I hope my worst scenarios don't happen. That said I fucking hate Adam. I've met likeminded people IRL. I don't even want him dead, I just wanna see him suffer

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Can somebody tell me which paths get blocked by following certain girls? I know Ashley and Jenny can't be romanced at the same time, or that Sung Yi path is locked if pursuing Ashley.
This has been addressed more times in this thread than you can shake a stick at. But I'll give you an assist.

Basically as of Ch5: Pick a main course LI and then sprinkle tastefully with your choice of sides being Jade and (Eli or Aurora) as desired. Ashley might be dessert regardless but the chef has yet to confirm.

That's it in a nutshell. Now, go run it through again either unmodded or modded (I suggest SanchoMod of course) and feast on your new dinner menu. Eat responsibly. Regards.

Last edited:
Reactions: aragh and NukaCola

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Can somebody tell me which paths get blocked by following certain girls? I know Ashley and Jenny can't be romanced at the same time, or that Sung Yi path is locked if pursuing Ashley.
Ashly and Jenny cancel each other out, going to the gym with Val cuts off Rebecca also Jade but you can get on her path again at the boutique if you kiss her but I don't think it's meant to work that way. If you go to the gym with Val and stay on the couch with her and promise her you start her path and lock out Jenny's path 2, but it's also both of her paths in my experience. Picking Ashley locks out Sung and Vicky right now. You can start the Ashly Harem path on the roof that may not lock them out later. Not being on Ashley's path lets you get on Sung's after the "game" and then you can get on a Sung/Ashley Harem if you say she is more than a friend later. If you are on Jenny's path 2 after talking to her instead of Val during the call with her later you can get on her Harem path that may unlock the others of her group, at least Jade.

All of that is still up in the air now though, who knows how they will be handled going forward. It's almost the end of season one now and so far the different paths have been very restrictive in my opinion. It's anyone's guess now if that will change at all. I may have missed a few but there are a lot of conditions in this one.

ImpossiblePie

Mar 27, 2020
choosing Ch2's "Go with her" awards an additional 2 points so you're now at 4
i believe this was when we search the culprit right? when i choose "go with her" she just say "i rather go alone" or something like that, i dont know what went wrong but i belive my point was 2

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
i believe this was when we search the culprit right? when i choose "go with her" she just say "i rather go alone" or something like that, i dont know what went wrong but i belive my point was 2
When she's talking with Heather there you must have completed the first part of the recipe I provided you. You MUST have talk with her in Ch1 Classroom which is automatic Eli(+1) then you MUST insist on helping here which is the other Eli(+1). With those 2 points when she's speaking with heather you get a menu choice that wouldn't otherwise be seen, in that choice choose "Go with her" for another Eli(+2). Done.

This "Go with her" also unlocks her Gold extra for what it's worth as well.

ImpossiblePie

Mar 27, 2020
You MUST have talk with her in Ch1 Classroom which is automatic Eli(+1) then you MUST insist on helping here which is the other Eli(+1).
i already done that

With those 2 points when she's speaking with heather you get a menu choice that wouldn't otherwise be seen
this is on freeroam when we can study with aurora right? when i talk to her it just said "i must talked to everyone", and when i finish talk to aurora, it just exit freeroam

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
i already done that

this is on freeroam when we can study with aurora right? when i talk to her it just said "i must talked to everyone", and when i finish talk to aurora, it just exit freeroam
Aurora is the kicker.... you can't Eli & Aurora there. The recipe doesn't call for adding Aurora so don't add it. You're over-salting it bud. You must choose EITHER Eli or Aurora in a playthrough... you can't have them both... only one of them. You can trust my recipes. I wrote the most elaborate mod to date for the product, just never ever call me Betty Cocker. If so, it's no soup for you. :p

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
at ch2 or ch3 when elizabeth greets mc ashley and sung ji, there should be a choice to greet her back or just stay quite, why that choice disappear? is this a bug? (i use the hotfix)
maybe because the mod, i remove the mod (not your mod btw) and i can talk to elizabeth, thanks for the help btw :D
Well I don't know which mods you had installed, but your problems weren't due to the hotfix itself. It doesn't interfere with getting the points/variables Sancho1969 discussed.

I just did a speed-run focused on Elizabeth with the hotfix installed, through to that Ch3 breakfast scene where Liz asks about your friends, and get the menu choice to say Good morning. I have 5 Liz points at that stage (as noted you need >=4 to get this choice).

Last edited:

Nishka

Jan 14, 2018
It is a error in Scrappy's Multi-Mod, or to say it as it is, it was an error in the original script, which Scrappy didn't update for his mod, when the dev fixed it in the next release.

I have a fixed version of the scripts (including both Meushi's hotfixes and his mod) with some updates to some of the branching and inconsistency problems. With the added benefit of a few fixed conversations and typos, (not even close to all), since that would simply take too long to fix.

I'll attach it here for anyone to use, if you run into any problems using it, just PM me and I will try to fix it. :) I haven't had any problems with it so far myself, and I am pretty sure I have tested most, if not all the different branches.

Download:

Last edited:

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
TrueLoveGames
Dear TrueLoveGames, Realy your game is True Love Game, but my very big problem is I am in LOVE with all 9 girls,
So simply I will play the game from start 9 playthrough which I love it and do not complain, but if any one know a way to love 2 or 3 girls in the same time it will will be helpful.
Thank you very much for this wonderful game hoping my best wishes and good luck.

Reactions: Zero141214
4.10 star(s) 232 Votes