Eradawn

Jun 20, 2017
The Game May be similar to some other School settings.
But the Looks of the Characters are some kind of Unique espcially Jenny.
This Game is just good, it just needs some more Episodes. Until now I like it alot.
Every Girl is interesting. Jenny and Elizabeth are my Favorites until now.
But I guess this will change when I play the other Paths.

Keep up the good Work on it :)

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Hi,
If anyone needs a guide , I gave updated all my "Gameplays"
As T.L.G. has failed to release a "Fix" for Chapter 5,
I have used Meushi "Hotfix" from the O.P.
(I highly recommend using it to play A.O.A.)
All gallery images unlocked.
Gameplays are here:-
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-o-a-academy-ch-2-gold-r1-tlggames.62139/post-5332549

Goodluck and enjoy the game.

p.s. Sorry for the delay , been enjoying NHS food for a wee while.

Reactions: bobbo69 and Meushi

Nishka

Jan 14, 2018
That is one of the parts that's a mess. It's scripted to play out the same way whether you are on their path or not. The dev only wrote one outcome per LI so it ends the same way even if you didn't see their path specific scene. Everyone just assumes you did and carries on. It seems lazy to me but what can you do. I think the dev may have bit off more than they can chew if they leave out stuff like that. They want a huge cast but at the same time they don't want to put the work towards keeping everything neat. Maybe it's just me.
That's not completely true, the dev has made the different events for all but Jade, but the coding in the script doesn't allow for them to show up.

Yet again I have a "fixed" version of it (Including my own "fake" jade path), but with both Meuchi's hotfixes and Scrappy's mod included. I can share it with anyone who wants it, just PM me.

Last edited:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

Hi everyone! I'm here to post updates on Chapter 6. I've been crazy hard at work and managed to make a decent amount of progress on the next release.

There aren't any sweeping changes planned for the chapter. I've learned a few new things here and there to streamline and improve the renders, while also reading up on a few other stories to find better ways to write my scenes.

While I can't promise incredible improvements on both fronts, I hope that everyone can enjoy and be patient for the next release.

Thanks for all of your support!

30 Likes

Last edited:

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
so, im playing with the wt mod, its safe to start everyone's path or will get fucked up later?

Dec 6, 2019

Unlocked

Hi everyone! I'm here to post updates on Chapter 6. I've been crazy hard at work and managed to make a decent amount of progress on the next release.

There aren't any sweeping changes planned for the chapter. I've learned a few new things here and there to streamline and improve the renders, while also reading up on a few other stories to find better ways to write my scenes.

While I can't promise incredible improvements on both fronts, I hope that everyone can enjoy and be patient for the next release.

30 Likes
Asses for days bruhh rfyhufhy.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: StingerWolf

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017

Unlocked

30 Likes
No hard spoilers?!!! :eek:
Oh-em-gee I'm so happy I wanna cry :cry:

Vicky looks stunning there. She seems to have embraced her stupefying sexiness.

Nishka

Jan 14, 2018
so, im playing with the wt mod, its safe to start everyone's path or will get fucked up later?
If by fucked up you mean that you will get crashes and so then no it should not happen.

But you will, due to some coding errors get a few time loops and inconsistencies, and I am pretty sure that you won't get to see all scenes for anyone, since some scenes are exclusive to each other.

And also the game will automatically disable some of the paths you have enabled, if you take the "other branch". But then you could just enable them again in the cheat menu. But of course then you would miss that scene.

Reactions: dacris69

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
A.O.A. Academy - MultiMod Edition
View attachment 1850924

Go get you some.

Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to v6a with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Temporary Note: Thread link above is currently pending moderator approval. Please be patient.
Good evening. Just a little shameless plug since the mod is still not in the VN's OP. I truly believe it'll set you up for a top-tier enhanced experience but I'm obviously biased. Be well and best to you and yours.

Regards,
- Sancho

Ash22

Mar 28, 2022
Choosing certain events with the girls will lock out other girl relationships. It's rather frustrating to have to play the game 3+ times to get all the paths, but it's still been a good story so far.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Good evening. Just a little shameless plug since the mod is still not in the VN's OP. I truly believe it'll set you up for a top-tier enhanced experience but I'm obviously biased. Be well and best to you and yours.

Regards,
- Sancho
Sancho1969 you self promoting Pimp!!!
Shameless is the only way to be!
Peace

ImpossiblePie

Mar 27, 2020
at ch2 or ch3 when elizabeth greets mc ashley and sung ji, there should be a choice to greet her back or just stay quite, why that choice disappear? is this a bug? (i use the hotfix)

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
at ch2 or ch3 when elizabeth greets mc ashley and sung ji, there should be a choice to greet her back or just stay quite, why that choice disappear? is this a bug? (i use the hotfix)
I don't know if the mod changes that part but to say good morning you need to have 4 love with her.

ImpossiblePie

Mar 27, 2020
I don't know if the mod changes that part but to say good morning you need to have 4 love with her.
oh yeah i forgot about that one, in cafeteria i choose "i like talking with you" but there's no information that say "elizabeth like that" i check the relationship point but its still 3

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Yeah, you should get one love and a notification there. Then going back with her and studying with a love of two should het you two more. Again, I don't use the hotfix here but I don't see why that part would be changed. People seem to like using it so I guess it's done well.

I could have them reversed but that will get you the points you need as long as you insist on helping her.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 232 Votes