Arnoldo9672

Apr 20, 2022
I played the CH5Beta with multi-mod before the ch5gold came out doing it till ch4, now i downloaded the new version but old saves are like broken. Do i have to replay every chapter or there's a way to fix it?

Last edited:
Oct 3, 2021
I am in the middle of chapter 3, there is no sex scenes till now, I`ve to ask if there will be sex scenes or not?, btw the girls look so beautiful, and story and the slow burn is great but if there won`t be sex soon I`ll be very disappointed.

The unseen

Apr 2, 2022
I am in the middle of chapter 3, there is no sex scenes till now, I`ve to ask if there will be sex scenes or not?, btw the girls look so beautiful, and story and the slow burn is great but if there won`t be sex soon I`ll be very disappointed.
Yes, there will be sex scenes in chapter 4 and 5.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Depending on which route you choose,
There are sex scenes in most chapters;
From a blow job in the "Prologue"
The pool with Jade in Chapter 1 ,The shop in Chapter 2,
The hotel with Jenny in 3 , Ashley in 4 , and Multiple routes in Chapter 5.

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
I wonder if they'll be any kind of.....ya know what I'm talkin about with that sexy detective type

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
A.O.A. Academy Unofficial Hotfixes

Purpose: Fixes various bugs in the current release.
Game Version: Ch.5 Gold.
I downloaded your fix AND the supposedly missing video, but sadly didn't find a fix my 'missing image'
I just started playing from scratch and am currently in chapter 2

I've redownloaded the file from MEGA and still face the same error
Code:
... snip ...

File "game/Gold/c2Gold.rpy", line 82, in script
    scene c2gold_morn_jen_anim with dissolve
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/Gold/chp2/c2gold_morn_jen_anim.webm'.

... snip ...
I checked the content of the rpa files and indeed, this animation isn't in that folder nor in any of the other folders
so there seems to be a problem with the latest release

EDIT: Found a patch for Chapters 1 and 2 here: https://f95zone.to/threads/a-o-a-academy-chp-2-public-r1-tlggames.62139/post-5331979
And that archive did indeed contain the missing animation and some other images (dunno if these are also actually missing but didn't get an error for them but that may be because of the route I am on)

Last edited:

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
I downloaded your fix AND the supposedly missing video, but sadly didn't find a fix my 'missing image'
I just started playing from scratch and am currently in chapter 2
Obviously, since at the time only a replacement for Comp 1-1.webm was provided as stated in the release notes.

I've gone ahead and added the other missing video too:
Extra missing videos patch:
Two videos from previous chapters are missing in Ch5, which cause errors if playing from the beginning:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/prologue/Comp 1-1.webm'.
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/Gold/chp2/c2gold_morn_jen_anim.webm'.
Thanks for prompting me to fix that one too.

Devil669

Jul 23, 2019
I noticed a bug where when I come back to the Dean's office, everyone acts like Valery and I had done something in the meantime, but I'm not even on her path; we're friendly and that's it. But both she and I look at each other as though we made out in the bathroom or something. Am I supposed to assume that happened but didn't get to see it? Or was that just a script hiccup?
Same thing here.

fasd95

Sep 4, 2017
so how many playthrough I have to play, if I want to watch all the lewd scenes in the game?
Or is there a mod makes all scenes available in one playthrough?

08Hanbo

Nov 15, 2020
so how many playthrough I have to play, if I want to watch all the lewd scenes in the game?
Or is there a mod makes all scenes available in one playthrough?
I use scrappy's mod, which can enable and disable the character route at will, and change the score, which gives you a chance to see most of the scenes at once.

Last edited:

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
I'm very early of chapter 1.. gone with Valery to the gym so missed out the Jade and Rebecca's path on the pool, but during the shopping trip after lunch, Jade acted like we already done the deed at the pool (something to the effect that she missed my lil brother already). I also skipped the BJ scene when I first gone to the girls's house.

I used the cheat mod which allow me seeing all scenes (like the one where you stripped off your top and the one while waiting the bus tho)

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes