gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020

Unlocked

Hi all! I know that it's not been that long since I've posted an update.
Progress has been smooth. Although I found some difficulties making a certain type of scene, I pushed through and handled the scene in a way that I am satisfied with.
It's a big scene, and I've heard some complaints about the sneak peeks spoiling the chapter, so I won't post any more images of the scene in its full form. However, I'll leave some teasers down below. If you don't want to be spoiled, do not scroll down.
Patreon doesn't have the feature to put images under a spoiler button, so I have to do it this way :(
Thank you for your patience and support! I think the next chapter is going to be great, but I'll cross my fingers for now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I haven't played for a few updates now but I wonder how you even achieve this? You can be on Jade and Rebecca's path at the same time but as far as I remember there was a big Jenny vs Valery choice (where you start dreaming) which knocks you off one of their respective paths :illuminati: Has that changed?

Reactions: Salomon108

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
JULY2022_All.png
This is a great game , every Girl/Woman has her own unique story , So, How I can choose between them.(the Dean included)
it is taged as harem game but I cannot love Jenny and Ashley at the same time.

Last edited:

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
I'm hoping that Adam and his gay bodyguard either get killed in the next episode or the cartel gets a hold of both of them and attaches car batteries to their nut's while the MC and all the girls watch.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Or you could actually put them in a spoiler? Poor Aristos... :cry:
Don't know how to put/upload images into spoiler.
Please advise.
Don't worry. I consider those to be soft spoilers.
For example, what is Jenny doing half naked beside Valery who's only wearing a sheer night gown? Is it a dream? Is it true?
If it's true, WTF is going on? It makes you think, it teases the next update. It's cool.
Something entirely different would be of the picture showed, let's say, Jenny sucking the MC's cock while Valery licks his balls from the side. That would be just a tiiiiiiny little bit more spoilerish :Kappa:and hopefully will never happen again.

EDIT: OK I clicked on the spoiler box now. Yeah yeah I know. Why did I do it? I just did it without thinking. :WeSmart:
That's a dream. It has too. There's no way that scene can be inserted in the story without the game becoming a fucking joke.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
View attachment 1927081
This is a great game , every Girl/Woman has her own unique story , So, How I can choose between them.(the Dean included)
it is taged as harem game but I cannot love Jenny and Ashley at the dame time.
I don't think we really have Susan's story yet,
I think we are more likely to get a "Heather's story" as she has a Relationship point from Chapter 1.

Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

chat_4

Feb 20, 2022
:(I actually wanted a solo Rebecca route but look like TLG has other plans because most of the people like harem stuff.

Jul 13, 2022
Damn bros i think their would be alot more drama involved in a harem route. I don't think girls like to share and this seems unrealistic haha. But they all have grade A titties bro.

Reactions: chat_4

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
:(I actually wanted a solo Rebecca route but look like TLG has other plans because most of the people like harem stuff.
I still think you don't have to worry about that. I'm convinced that no one will ever be forced into a route they don't want in this game.
That spoiler has me a little bit concerned though, not about being forced into a harem route even if the player doesn't want to, but about the possibility of having a ridiculous sex scene with the woman of your choice in front of the others. As I said, I hope it's just a dream or something because we had enought with the absurd BJ by Jade in the prologue for which the dev himself apologized (sort of).

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Damn bros i think their would be alot more drama involved in a harem route. I don't think girls like to share and this seems unrealistic haha. But they all have grade A titties bro.
I agree but if that was the case it shouldn't have been advertised as a harem game. Now certain people will feel unfulfilled if they don't get the content that was sold to them. Ashley, Jenny and Valery are all characters who don't seem to be down with the idea of sharing, hence why there's 3 different routes for them and you can only pick one at a time unless something changes in the future.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I agree but if that was the case it shouldn't have been advertised as a harem game. Now certain people will feel unfulfilled if they don't get the content that was sold to them. Ashley, Jenny and Valery are all characters who don't seem to be down with the idea of sharing, hence why there's 3 different routes for them and you can only pick one at a time unless something changes in the future.
Ashley and Jenny don't agree of sharing, too bad , too bad.:cry::cry:

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Hi there, i have read that there are some patches around that are a must have to play the game.

Mind, if you can tell me what patches are needed and or make sense?

I just wanted to try the Sancho mod, are the patches working with them ?

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes