Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hahah like I said previously you have never failed to deliver a top tier mod :D Always a great experience to use them, so I really can't understand why you are being "blacklisted" :unsure:
Thank you for the kind words. I'd elaborate on it but this thread is not really a place for me to vent on the dirty laundry scattered around these parts. Let's just say I'm not in the "buddy system". ;)

Nishka

Jan 14, 2018
Thank you for the kind words. I'd elaborate on it but this thread is not really a place for me to vent on the dirty laundry scattered around these parts. Let's just say I'm not in the "buddy system". ;)
Of course, I didn't want you to go into details about why and such, it was more in the line of my surprise to it in general. :)

I just need to remember that I have to go and check your mod list, everytime I stumble over a new game I enjoy. To see if you have a made mod for it. Before resorting to the other modders. (y)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Of course, I didn't want you to go into details about why and such, it was more in the line of my surprise to it in general. :)

I just need to remember that I have to go and check your mod list, everytime I stumble over a new game I enjoy. To see if you have a made mod for it. Before resorting to the other modders. (y)
Tbh, it's not a competition. I don't even look at the work of others, I just write what I want and to attempt at keeping things uniformed so no matter what VN it's applied to that it's like wearing your favorite pair of jeans. That's why the mod's appearance changes slowly. If I go too far it would shock folks so I've spent the last year folding in features a little at a time from what I made last year. I just do my best to offer as many options as possible that are relevant (stripping out those that are useless) and insuring everything can be turned Off as desired to the point it's basically unmodded with all of it shutdown.

Again, it's just different approaches. A player should use/not use whatever suits them. But, they should at least be given the opportunity to know that a product exists.

Nishka

Jan 14, 2018
Also there is a variable for an Ashley Harem but who knows how that is going to work because just getting with her cuts off Jenny, Sung Ji and Vicky so it wont be a Harem with who you want, just who your "allowed" to. The most I was able to get with Jenny's group was Jenny, Jade and Rebecca, and I think that only worked because Jade's code is broken at the moment.
True, but in most harem games, you are restricted to only certain "groups", since not all LI's can "play" well together. It's very rarely a 100% pick and choose "buffet" of women you want in your harem, often they kinda need to at least like each other somewhat, to be accepted in the harem.

And in my opinion, the first woman in the harem, kinda is the "Alpha woman" who'll be the one deciding, whom she'll allow to enter the "special" relationship.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nishka

Jan 14, 2018
Again, it's just different approaches. A player should use/not use whatever suits them. But, they should at least be given the opportunity to know that a product exists.
Exactly, that is what I meant by you should be added there. Since I didn't know anything about it, till I accidently saw your comment right after my own. And I am pretty sure many others doesn't know you have a mod for this either, unless they follow you directly. Which is sad if you ask me.

And I didn't mean it as a competition, more like I would love to know that yours existed, so I had to option to try it out and see if I liked it better. :)
It's like a waiter who only gives you half the menu, because he doesn't like the chef, which makes the other dishes.. :unsure: It's straight up bad service!

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Tbh, it's not a competition. I don't even look at the work of others, I just write what I want and to attempt at keeping things uniformed so no matter what VN it's applied to that it's like wearing your favorite pair of jeans. That's why the mod's appearance changes slowly. If I go too far it would shock folks so I've spent the last year folding in features a little at a time from what I made last year. I just do my best to offer as many options as possible that are relevant (stripping out those that are useless) and insuring everything can be turned Off as desired to the point it's basically unmodded with all of it shutdown.

I checked out your mod myself and I don't even use someone else's work 99% of the time. It does it's best to iron this one out so good job. If I wasn't such a tinker myself I would probably use yours.

egy man

Jun 1, 2021
Hello, I have a question.. Will there be a bad ending in this game or are there other endings planned?? It would be a shame if the game went to waste at one end

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod

Good morning. I want to address something regarding the way SanchoMod has it's "SanchoCheats" routes coded so folks understand why I spend so many damn hours coding it the way that it works (you can't select every route, it automatically kills route combinations that are impossible through normal play). It's important as at first glance a player that doesn't understand what's going on in the dev's code behind the scene might feel I'm short-changing them... but actually I'm saving you from possible massive confusion during your playthrough IF you use the cheats to "change routes". I'll use the most recent request for me to change this as an example of explanation so I don't have to keep rewriting:

So, please realize that having "all routes On", even if a cheat system says it's doing it, it's NOT. It's simply impossible. I hope that helps clear some of the air regarding "... why can't I get/see all content in one playthrough / ... your mod sux" postings. Have a good one. -Sancho

y0rthan

Apr 4, 2021
Ash is the curve ball that changes things a bit but on the other group of LI's. You can easily have already fucked three of them before Ch5 is even over.
Yeah, I'm starting to pick up on this: my mistake was in trying to combine Jennifer and Ashley, since both of them seem key. I noticed that if I don't go on the date with Jen, her points stay rather low for the rest of the game so far.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Yeah, I'm starting to pick up on this: my mistake was in trying to combine Jennifer and Ashley, since both of them seem key. I noticed that if I don't go on the date with Jen, her points stay rather low for the rest of the game so far.
You have to go on a date with her to even start her path at this point in the game. You can still flirt and get points but you aren't on her path. The game makes you "choose sides", I guess. It's her or Ashley but not both. But choosing Jen also cuts off Val because the choices to start their paths happen at the exact same time. And choosing Valery instead of going to the pool cuts of Rebecca, also Jade for a time. You need to be very carful in this one if you want to start and stay on a path.

Reactions: y0rthan

Nishka

Jan 14, 2018
SanchoMod
So, please realize that having "all routes On", even if a cheat system says it's doing it, it's NOT. It's simply impossible. I hope that helps clear some of the air regarding "... why can't I get/see all content in one playthrough / ... your mod sux" postings. Have a good one. -Sancho
Well to add to Sancho's point, the reason why the game has been written so that f.ex. in the case of Vicky vs. Ashley scenes mentioned, can't happen in a single playthrough is because they happen at the same time.

So it's kinda obvious that it would be impossible to obtain both scenes, unless you want to "time travel" when using cheats..
And I don't know if it's just me, but the immersion in the game gets kinda funky,
This is of course just one example of where it doesn't make sense, there are many more events which are happening simultaneously.

And as far as I have been able to figure out that's the case with all the routes, which are exclusive to each other.

Yeah.. There are some mistakes in the coding though, as I'm pretty sure many people, including myself, have noticed, but I'm pretty sure Sancho have found and corrected most of them, I haven't played all the game through with his mod yet, so I can't say if he has corrected them all or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: y0rthan
4.10 star(s) 231 Votes