Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
That part of the game is bugged. If you are not in relationship with Valery/Jade. Don't talk to them during the freeroam and you will come back to to the deans office with Rebecca if you are on her path.
They're in a relationship with Ashley so they would have to go straight to the office without talking to anyone, I think. I don't think the out of place scenes hurt Ashley's path but you can get an "unearned" point for one of them. I haven't done that part yet on my solo Ashley path so I'm not certain if you can skip the conversations with the other three or not. I was always on one of their paths.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
This game has bugs in some places. For example, if you play the game in Ashley's solo path, you will notice that after having sex with Ashley in season four, when the main character wakes up in his room in season 5, Ashley is not with him. If you play the game with the mode on Ashley's solo path, the next morning in season 5, Ashley is asleep on the bed with the main character of the game.

I have tested it and all my choices have been the same in both cases

Last edited:

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
This game has bugs in some places. For example, if you play the game in Ashley's solo path, you will notice that after having sex with Ashley in season four, when the main character wakes up in his room in season 5, Ashley is not with him. If you play the game with the mode on Ashley's solo path, the next morning in season 5, Ashley is asleep on the bed with the main character of the game.

I have tested it and all my choices have been the same in both cases
It's not the only place it has bugs. A similar thing happens on Vicky's path. If she spends the night with you she says she will sleep on the chair so she doesn't wake you but in the morning she is in your bed anyway. There are also all kinds of continuity problems like Vicky and Sung Ji saying that Ashley and the MC just went on a date even if you completely ignore her or picking Jade at the store leading to a full conversation about something that never even happed if you didn't pick her at the pool.

It's still feels very rough even at nearly the end of the first season. It's also pretty strange that the relationship screen is still unfinish at this point. It's been "under construction" for two years, same with the buggy phone.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
It's not the only place it has bugs. A similar thing happens on Vicky's path. If she spends the night with you she says she will sleep on the chair so she doesn't wake you but in the morning she is in your bed anyway. There are also all kinds of continuity problems like Vicky and Sung Ji saying that Ashley and the MC just went on a date even if you completely ignore her or picking Jade at the store leading to a full conversation about something that never even happed if you didn't pick her at the pool.

It's still feels very rough even at nearly the end of the first season. It's also pretty strange that the relationship screen is still unfinish at this point. It's been "under construction" for two years, same with the buggy phone.
Yes, as I said, I have noticed some of them. What I said above was just an example.
I was try to make full save packs for this game like a few other games I made, but despite these bugs this full save file pack will be ineffective. So I gave up. Unless the game developer decides to fix all these bugs and I will probably try again then.

Reactions: Skeltom

Lumi24

Mar 21, 2022
I'm a little confused about Elizabeth's route. In chapter 2 there's a free roam where she's talking to Heather but it won't let me talk to her after I've spoken to everyone. I've spoken to everyone but I have Aurora remaining and I could speak to her but it would end the free roam and I want to do Elizabeth's event where she tutors me instead. What am I doing wrong?

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I'm a little confused about Elizabeth's route. In chapter 2 there's a free roam where she's talking to Heather but it won't let me talk to her after I've spoken to everyone. I've spoken to everyone but I have Aurora remaining and I could speak to her but it would end the free roam and I want to do Elizabeth's event where she tutors me instead. What am I doing wrong?
You need to choose. Speak to Elizabeth first or other. Can't do both.

Reactions: Lumi24

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
You shouldn't have to talk to anyone else. The first two times you talk to her you should be able to go back to the class with her and ignore everyone else. If you are trying to do different paths at the same time you are shooting yourself in the foot. The way this one is set up, if you don't focus on just one LI at a time the paths will almost always be broken.

Edit: You also need a love score of 2 if you want to go with her.

• Red Heart

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
im a bit puzzled
That part of the game makes no sense and is all kinds of buggy.
it's a bug.
That part of the game is bugged.
This game has bugs in some places.
That's why there's an unofficial hotfix linked in the OP? TLG isn't very proactive about fixing his broken code, so the game often has major issues without the hotfix, or some other mod that fixes things.

Lumi24

Mar 21, 2022
You shouldn't have to talk to anyone else. The first two times you talk to her you should be able to go back to the class with her and ignore everyone else. If you are trying to do different paths at the same time you are shooting yourself in the foot. The way this one is set up, if you don't focus on just one LI at a time the paths will almost always be broken.

Edit: You also need a love score of 2 if you want to go with her.
Damn that's kinda annoying, I was looking forward to the "harem" aspect of this game but it turns out that it isn't a proper one in the first place since it locks you out of the other routes. Do you know what the current "harem" routes are? Also, I've got a love score of 2 with her but it still says shows the same thing for some reason.

Edit: it looks like I'm getting this weird bug with the mod only. I tried doing this using the game installed with the hotfixes only and I can approach her. No idea why the mod is like that but I guess I'll quit using it. Thank you for your help <3

Last edited:

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Damn that's kinda annoying, I was looking forward to the "harem" aspect of this game but it turns out that it isn't a proper one in the first place since it locks you out of the other routes.
I'm not sure why it has the tag at all to be honest. The most paths I was able to be on at one time so far is four or five(?). I have a save to where I was "dating" Jenny, Arura, Rebecca, Sung Ji, and Vicky. I also think Elizabeth was into me but even if you are on all the paths at once you are still made to choose between them at some point. The game also has every single LI saying "If you find someone else choose them, I'm fine with just being friends". So it already seems like you are going to have to choose who to be with.

It's impossible to test the waters with everyone but the game/dev seems to have forgotten that. There are even checks for variable that can never be part of the same scene. A small example of that, one that fortunately doesn't break something, is Rebecca having another line of dialogue for if you "Promised" her while you are on Valery's path but it's not possible to be on both at the same time. Just going to the gym with Val locks you out of Rebecca's, really everyone else's path in Jenny's circle. I guess it's lucky I do solo routes in these games 99% of the time anyway.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Can someone tell me if Ashley and Jenny path can only choose one?
Harem tag? Bullshit.
From my experience they cancel each other out. You can get the 12 points you need with Jenny for her to ask you out but if you accept Ashley's offer to hang out you do that instead. You don't even have the choice to go with one or the other. If you don't go on a date with Jenny you can't get the bombshell scene at the boutique with her to continue on her path as far as I know. There are more ways to not be on a path than there are to actually stay on one. Most of the paths will cancel each other out, it's not a Harem game by any means.

08Hanbo

Nov 15, 2020
From my experience they cancel each other out. You can get the 12 points you need with Jenny for her to ask you out but if you accept Ashley's offer to hang out you do that instead. You don't even have the choice to go with one or the other. If you don't go on a date with Jenny you can't get the bombshell scene at the boutique with her to continue on her path as far as I know. There are more ways to not be on a path than there are to actually stay on one. Most of the paths will cancel each other out, it's not a Harem game by any means.
Thank you. I will choose Ashley path. Jenny is very nice to MC but can't go any further, damm...

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Thank you. I will choose Ashley path. Jenny is very nice to MC but can't go any further, damm...
I haven't played though yet on Jenny's path to the point where you can hang out with Ashly in chapter 5(?) when the other girls go out. You may be able to tell her how you feel then but by that point you have already missed all of her scenes to form a connection with her anyway so there is no real point even if you can. Choosing Ashley can lock you out of Vicky's path as well. Also maybe Sung Ji but I haven't tested it yet.

Your better of picking someone you like and just sticking with it. But even if you do that you will still likely have characters trying to confess to you just by hanging out with them. Just being a nice person when you talk to the cast has them head over heels for you. Even if they do say they are into you chances are if you say you are too you are going to fuck up another path.

WTF, Ashley doesn't have pubic hair? Suddenly lost interest in Ashley...:(
I don't think any of them do. Except for one scene with Vicky, but it is just a wrong render. You will see she does have it followed immediately by a scene where she says "It's a good thing I shaved" and it will magically disappear.

08Hanbo

Nov 15, 2020
I don't think any of them do. Except for one scene with Vicky, but it is just a wrong render. You will see she does have it followed immediately by a scene where she says "It's a good thing I shaved" and it will magically disappear.
So only Jade has pubic hair? At present, I have played to the beginning of Chapter 3 and found that Rebecca also has no , damm...

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
So only Jade has pubic hair? At present, I have played to the beginning of Chapter 3 and found that Rebecca also has no , damm...
I didn't know that about Jade. I haven't done her path yet and I never noticed her having any when she is walking around naked like she does.

08Hanbo

Nov 15, 2020
I didn't know that about Jade. I haven't done her path yet and I never noticed her having any when she is walking around naked like she does.
OK, thanks for your kind reply.(y) I'll try mod, or I'll miss too many things.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
those paths r really fkn confusing, i had enough i will unlock the gallery mod and enjoy.. pfff they said harem? my ass !

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
those paths r really fkn confusing, i had enough i will unlock the gallery mod and enjoy.. pfff they said harem? my ass !
Harem [1 person being courted by at least 3 others, all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously.]

If you micro manage all of your choices you can squeeze out a Harem from this one but you have to play a very specific way to do it. Chances are if someone is playing this blind for the first time they have already messed it up. So technically by this sites definition the tag works, the question though is, is it worth it? If you don't mind a whole lot of trial and error or starting the game the very first time with a walkthrough mod or something then maybe, otherwise...

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes