Nishka

Jan 14, 2018
Hey, I have a question. If I have made some adjustments to the scripts, f.ex.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and (some corrections to the text (typos and incoherent phrases), though only a few of these, since there are a lot of them :eek:), am I allowed to upload them here for you guys, for those who are interested, or should I first get permission to do so, by the author and in my case both Scrappy and Meushi, since in the scripts I would upload their work is included.

So it would be "pre-modded scripts" with all hotfixes from Meushi. But since I'm not done fixing all the
yet, I would just like to know if I should work more intently on fixing everything or if I am wasting my time, since I couldn't share it with everyone. :giggle: And no I will not fix all typos because that would take a looooong time.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Hey, I have a question. If I have made some adjustments to the scripts, f.ex.
and (some corrections to the text (typos and incoherent phrases), though only a few of these, since there are a lot of them :eek:), am I allowed to upload them here for you guys, for those who are interested, or should I first get permission to do so, by the author and in my case both Scrappy and Meushi, since in the scripts I would upload their work is included.

So it would be "pre-modded scripts" with all hotfixes from Meushi. But since I'm not done fixing all the
yet, I would just like to know if I should work more intently on fixing everything or if I am wasting my time, since I couldn't share it with everyone. :giggle: And no I will not fix all typos because that would take a looooong time.
I don't know how the other user will feel about using the bug fix as a base. I wouldn't think they would have a problem with it but that's just me. If you do want to share it you could probably do it here, but you may want to just set up a mod page for it when your done. I'm doing something similar to try and fix the continuity issues and grammar problems, amongst other things. I'll make a different thread for that though.

Nishka

Jan 14, 2018
I don't know how the other user will feel about using the bug fix as a base. I wouldn't think they would have a problem with it but that's just me. If you do want to share it you could probably do it here, but you may want to just set up a mod page for it when your done. I'm doing something similar to try and fix the continuity issues and grammar problems, amongst other things. I'll make a different thread for that though.
Ok thx for the reply, but if you are doing that already I see no reason to do it aswell. I will just keep the changes I have made so far, so I can play without the continuity issues as you call them :).

But since I would really love, to not having to fix all the grammar issues and typos and so forth, I will look forward to using your mod when it's done :D.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Ok thx for the reply, but if you are doing that already I see no reason to do it aswell. I will just keep the changes I have made so far, so I can play without the continuity issues as you call them :).

But since I would really love, to not having to fix all the grammar issues and typos and so forth, I will look forward to using your mod when it's done :D.
It will be some time with the amount of them.

Nishka

Jan 14, 2018
It will be some time with the amount of them.
Fair enough :) .

But well, if anyone want to get a head start to a somewhat fixed script, just say so, I will upload what I have done so far/or send it to you directly in PM, but as stated earlier, the WT mod from Scrappy and the Hotfixes from Meushi are included.

Only one warning though I can't tell you if it works with previous saves, but most likely not. :eek:

bongopt

Sep 7, 2017
hey

does the wt mod allows to get everything in one go?

I tried playing and after a bit I think I have saves for 4 or 5 different paths, which is a bit overwhelming.

what's the best strategy to get all content without the boredom of skipping the whole game for each try

1 save for each girl? are there threesomes depending on choices?

thanks in advance

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
This game is more like a sirloin. Not the best by any means, but it's pretty good, gets the job done.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
This game is more like a sirloin. Not the best by any means, but it's pretty good, gets the job done.
Yes, but the dinner host served it with a really nice-looking sauce that was however ruined by adding some spices that made no sense as well as some stale ingredients, which ruined the overall experience for everyone.
Some of the guests have pointed it out repeteadly to him, yet the host and amateur cook refuses to acknowledge their suggestions, so every time he has them over for dinner again he concocts the same disappointing salsa while it would only take a few changes to make his guests' experience 100% satisfying. That's why most of them are forced to buy Captain Meushi's Special Mix Sauce or Uncle Sancho's Premium Marinade at the store and bring them over to their friend's house every time they get an invitation. That's inconvenient and maybe more unhealthy than some home-cooked sauce, but what are they supposed to do? :confused:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Yes, but the dinner host served it with a really nice-looking sauce that was however ruined by adding some spices that made no sense as well as some stale ingredients, which ruined the overall experience for everyone.
Some of the guests have pointed it out repeteadly to him, yet the host and amateur cook refuses to acknowledge their suggestions, so every time he has them over for dinner again he concocts the same disappointing salsa while it would only take a few changes to make his guests' experience 100% satisfying. That's why most of them are forced to buy Captain Meushi's Special Mix Sauce or Uncle Sancho's Premium Marinade at the store and bring them over to their friend's house every time they get an invitation. That's inconvenient and maybe more unhealthy than some home-cooked sauce, but what are they supposed to do? :confused:
Unhealthy? SanchoMod is (mostly) all-natural, (semi) bio-degradable, (sorta) self-sufficient, has been shown to regrow hair in at least (one) volunteer test subject, and a non-scientifically proven aphrodisiac. But it doesn't auto-fix mass grammatical fuckups... I gotta draw the line somewhere, I'm only human.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Well put. This has all the makings for a fun ride for everyone but it seems like it is being made by an arrogant child or something. "I'm right, your wrong. So hah!" is a sentence I could see them saying. The code it's self is so arbitrary it borders on nonsensical, like much of the game really.

What I get when I look at the project is someone who has the very minim skill sets to make something like this and the ambition to match. They make a cast of nine LIs and carve each of their routes in stone. Seemingly just so they don't have to write intersecting stories. Why write variations to your game when you can just use paper thin excuses and rock hard variables to keep the whole this as simple as "One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish". So much of this feels lazy at best.

• Sad
Reactions: Aristos
Jul 4, 2018
Praying Adam gets a death scene gruesome enough to make me queasy. Like slice his ballsack open and garrote him with his own balls type of death.My hatred for him ruined the elizabeth and Aurora sex scenes because i was thinking up ways for him to die during the playthrough

Nishka

Jan 14, 2018
SanchoMod It's like a proper marinade for your VN ribeye. Get you some today.
Nice, have loved all your mods so far (y) , however it really needs to be added on this threads front page.

I haven't played with your mod yet, since I just found out about it today :)

But if what I can extrapolate from your thread is true, it seems like you haven't looked at the

But as I said I haven't played with it yet, so I don't know if you have looked at them or not.

Edit:

Last edited:

Nishka

Jan 14, 2018
hey

does the wt mod allows to get everything in one go?

I tried playing and after a bit I think I have saves for 4 or 5 different paths, which is a bit overwhelming.

what's the best strategy to get all content without the boredom of skipping the whole game for each try

1 save for each girl? are there threesomes depending on choices?

thanks in advance
No it doesn't, it gives you minor heads ups and notices about which path/event/route you can obtain or lock out of or if the choice you make gives you RP with the individual you are talking too.

But no it's impossible to get all scenes in one playthrough, since many events happen at the same time of the day, which makes it impossible to be at all events.

But with the game as it is without any mods, you can obtain more events/routes that shouldn't be possible, which is kinda what I'm trying to fix. But this will also mean that you would end up needing more saves.
But I think you should see it like "real life", if you want to have the "full experience" with any woman, you can't fuck with other women as you see fit. :D

Last edited:

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
But I think you should see it like "real life", if you want to have the "full experience" with any woman, you can't fuck with other women as you see fit. :D
That is only kind of true. In real life you can hang out with a friend and still go on a date with someone who is interested on the same day, it's not either or. You also have the choice as a person on who you would want to spend time with. Say like at the movies for example... Everything in this game is so restrictive. There is so little wiggle room to explore your option that you almost have to be a stalker with the LIs. The only one you've know for longer than work week is Ashley but in order to stay "faithful" you have to stick to them like glue.

Nishka

Jan 14, 2018
That is only kind of true. In real life you can hang out with a friend and still go on a date with someone who is interested on the same day, it's not either or. You also have the choice as a person on who you would want to spend time with. Say like at the movies for example... Everything in this game is so restrictive. There is so little wiggle room to explore your option that you almost have to be a stalker with the LIs. The only one you've know for longer than work week is Ashley but in order to stay "faithful" you have to stick to them like glue.
Well since I was talking about starting several routes at the same time, or about somehow being present at two places or being in different conversations which happens simultaneously, but yeah, I do agree that it should be possible to start the routes with the LI's at multiple points, instead of being forced into going for a very narrow set path and only that it's only via this path that this LI is possible to pursue.

So I think we can agree on that some of the "variable checks", which opens up for the paths shouldn't be as they are atm. since they restrict how you can play, if you are interested in a certain LI. But you should still focus on the woman you like, but I think the largest problem is actually the time frame in total, as you mentioned yourself, it's only been 5 days.

It would make it so much easier for the dev to make it a true harem game without all the inconsistencies if the story had a longer time frame, since it would make it possible for the multiple relationships to develop properly and for the women to interact with each other and so on.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Nice, have loved all your mods so far (y) , however it really needs to be added on this threads front page.
Likely won't ever happen since I'm considered as a black sheep by the "powers that be". It is what it is, I ain't gonna change.

But if what I can extrapolate from your thread is true, it seems like you haven't looked at the...
The mod's guide nor the cheats activate anything doubled that otherwise couldn't be. I took ~3 days writing just the cheat section alone so that I could save the player from themselves. You can't select multiple paths that couldn't be obtained through normal play. There's a reason: the logical conditions in the VN prohibit it anyway. Even if a cheat allowed you to select all LI's route variables to be True, the VN would NOT play out that way due to the conditional math.

If that's what you were eluding to then no worries, SanchoMod is tighter than Sung-Ji's ass.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
But you should still focus on the woman you like, but I think the largest problem is actually the time frame in total, as you mentioned yourself, it's only been 5 days.
Exactly. Another problem with that is the fact at this point if you don't focus on just 2 or three most of them won't have enough content for a player to even know if they like them or not. You are locked out of so many paths so early that you have to tiptoe around every situation. It's also pointless to make some of the scenes play out so rigidly. Again, going to the movies. If you are on Ashley's path you go with her, if your not and on Vicky's path you go with her instead, not with Ashley and on Vic and Sung's path you go with Vicky, if your not on any you go with Ashley. The player has zero say in it for no reason at all. You can get on Ashly's path after the movies I think and still be on Jenn's path because if you aren't with anyone for the movies the player is forced to ask her out on a date after it over. Still, having to jump through all of those hoops just to be on Jenny and Ashley's path at the same time is ridiculous. Especially when every interaction with them makes it seem like they are both vying for the MC's affection when they aren't.

Also there is a variable for an Ashley Harem but who knows how that is going to work because just getting with her cuts off Jenny, Sung Ji and Vicky so it wont be a Harem with who you want, just who your "allowed" to. The most I was able to get with Jenny's group was Jenny, Jade and Rebecca, and I think that only worked because Jade's code is broken at the moment.

Nishka

Jan 14, 2018
The mod's guide nor the cheats activate anything doubled that otherwise couldn't be. I took ~3 days writing just the cheat section alone so that I could save the player from themselves. You can't select multiple paths that couldn't be obtained through normal play.
Sooo... I just figured out the "problem" with the some of the double paths. I haven't looked them all through yet, but that may be the same problem all the way. :rolleyes:

If that's what you were eluding to then no worries, SanchoMod is tighter than Sung-Ji's ass.
Hahah like I said previously you have never failed to deliver a top tier mod :D Always a great experience to use them, so I really can't understand why you are being "blacklisted" :unsure:

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 231 Votes