Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
When Chapter 5 ends I get a roof scene with Ashley or Vicky if the MC's dating one of them, but not Sung-Ji. Is it supposed to be like that? Sung-Ji was thinking that she wanted to talk to him alone so I expected her to turn up.

SaPage

Sep 24, 2020
Just opted to check the game out the other day and so far I'm pretty impressed with it--there's a lot of visual variety in the models and the characters personalities are all interesting in their own right. MC's model is also super hot, which is a plus I didn't know I appreciated until this game.

Only real issue that I think needs addressing is, at some point, another dialogue pass for grammar and punctuation. As a writer I firmly believe in 'draft first, revise later' as the #1 way to operate but it's important that revision does happen eventually. Frankly it's pretty much the only thing holding the game back.

There's some real neat storytelling shit that I haven't seen in too many other things that I really appreciate, too--Jenny being a rich kid who recognizes she won the circumstantial lottery and just fucking tosses her money at people she can help fucking rules and is absolutely something I feel like more people should do.

y0rthan

Apr 4, 2021
I noticed a bug where when I come back to the Dean's office, everyone acts like Valery and I had done something in the meantime, but I'm not even on her path; we're friendly and that's it. But both she and I look at each other as though we made out in the bathroom or something. Am I supposed to assume that happened but didn't get to see it? Or was that just a script hiccup?

Reactions: Devil669

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I noticed a bug where when I come back to the Dean's office, everyone acts like Valery and I had done something in the meantime, but I'm not even on her path; we're friendly and that's it. But both she and I look at each other as though we made out in the bathroom or something. Am I supposed to assume that happened but didn't get to see it? Or was that just a script hiccup?
That is one of the parts that's a mess. It's scripted to play out the same way whether you are on their path or not. The dev only wrote one outcome per LI so it ends the same way even if you didn't see their path specific scene. Everyone just assumes you did and carries on. It seems lazy to me but what can you do. I think the dev may have bit off more than they can chew if they leave out stuff like that. They want a huge cast but at the same time they don't want to put the work towards keeping everything neat. Maybe it's just me.

Reactions: y0rthan

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Use the "Hotfix" on the OP to correct that and other errors,
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-o-a-academy-ch-4-gold-edition-tlggames.62139/post-7094194
(Been updated to Chapter 5)

Reactions: y0rthan and Meushi

Lycant

Aug 10, 2020
Can we get a Mac gold version please? Gold has been out for awhile but for Mac it's still ch. 5 beta.

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes