Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
... and now a word from our sponsor(s):

Try SanchoMod today! Corrects absolutely zero grammatical issues, comes with satisfaction not guaranteed, reap the rewards of 1000's of hours of my personal life wasting away coding beasts like this romp. Shipping and handling possibly included. Please allow 2-3 weeks seconds for delivery.

(Will likely never get a listing in the VN's OP so this is just a shameless plug. Try it if you want, disregard if you don't, it's all good. Regards as always.)

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
my dear brother are you sure

I was so worried if I even went up on Discord and ask somebody to find out and you know because of my reading disability

I don't like using Discord
Yes, like Darth Axia said she did it only for the dance. I don't see any post mentioning the characters hair will change permanently. BTW do you plan to shoot Adam or leave ?

Jul 19, 2021
i was merely just guessing that she has her hair like that for a specific reason, i dont know if it is permanent or temperory, i guess time will tell.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
BTW do you plan to shoot Adam or leave ?
That would be assuming you have a choice. For the good this game has it is severely lacking in actual player choices. Even when you are given a "choice" of what you want to do in the important scenes the rest of the cast will say you are wrong, the MC will agree, and the story will proceed in it's kinetic fashion. Also depending on what you see the MC already says he would kill someone for the right reasons so I wouldn't be the least bit surprised that the outcome like all the others is already decided.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
The cousin, the dean, Ms Heather, Jill the traitress, Marie... and now Vanessa the movie star.
Another drop-dead gorgeous model to add to the list of non-fuckable females chars :cautious: :cautious:

Seriously, I'd love to "romance" the cousin :cry:
It's Ms. Heather for me. More games need to provide a pregnant LI. You can do at least one thing to get "Likes" with her so all hope is not lost I guess.

• Love
Reactions: Aristos

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
It's Ms. Heather for me. More games need to provide a pregnant LI. You can do at least one thing to get "Likes" with her so all hope is not lost I guess.
Yeah, that's right. You can get points with her, but who know what it will entail in the future. Maybe it's something "romantic," maybe it involves her helping you to get out of a sticky situation :unsure:
So far the only female LI's are the ones featured on the relationship screen :cry:

Reactions: Skeltom

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dresses like a skank and of course gives the producers the weinstein treatment .. they all like her.
Notice she is all dolled up like latex dungeon slave all the time .. drawing in the hords.
The cousin, the dean, Ms Heather, Jill the traitress, Marie... and now Vanessa the movie star.
Another drop-dead gorgeous model to add to the list of non-fuckable females chars :cautious: :cautious:

Seriously, I'd love to "romance" the cousin :cry:
Thanks I have missed that. Drop dead gorgeous.

• Haha
Reactions: StingerWolf

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
im a bit puzzled :unsure: im currently in ch5. and we all talked about wether to choose option a or b in the deans office and i was with rebecca meeting finn and we all had some extra time so it came to a free roam, and i went and talked to valery in front of toilet the jade and into the office talking to jenny, where its mentioned we wait till we meet the others.. the forward to a meeting with white and adam and back to the deans office wheresuddenly i been away doing something with valery? im in a relationship wih ashley and now suddenly im very close with valery? i pretty much ignored her through out the game....

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
im a bit puzzled :unsure: im currently in ch5. and we all talked about wether to choose option a or b in the deans office and i was with rebecca meeting finn and we all had some extra time so it came to a free roam, and i went and talked to valery in front of toilet the jade and into the office talking to jenny, where its mentioned we wait till we meet the others.. the forward to a meeting with white and adam and back to the deans office wheresuddenly i been away doing something with valery? im in a relationship wih ashley and now suddenly im very close with valery? i pretty much ignored her through out the game....
That part of the game makes no sense and is all kinds of buggy. I doesn't matter if you are in a relationship with Ashley. Even if you aren't in a relationship with any of the three during the free roam the game still acts like you did something intimate with them whether you see the scene or not. All it takes is talking to them in the hall for that outcome.

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
it's a bug.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
That part of the game is bugged. If you are not in relationship with Valery/Jade. Don't talk to them during the freeroam and you will come back to to the deans office with Rebecca if you are on her path.

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes