Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Again,
I reached out to him. I would not re-write this thing for free, but I have experience in cleaning up AVN. Furthermore, I know of two ways to make his scenario a bit less flakey and far-fetched. I believe I, or any half way decent author could salvage the mess that this is plot and linguistically speaking, and turn it into a huge money maker.

For one thing, the MC is a lot more likeable, at least potentially, than 99% of the college boy meets college girls and assorted milfs stories- Looking at DPC there. The basic bones of the story are there, and could be salvaged. If TLG reads this, I hope he considers my offer to help.

This is not currently a true harem game, and the way it seems to be set up with the various variables, I really doubt that without some serious re-scripting, it just won't be possible for a full on harem.

Now, personally, I am good with that. Those who want a true harem though, are going to have to either wait and see if there is some serious modding-looking at you Sancho1969 :D or just plain or rewrites.

I think it is far too much work to do pro bono. Certainly I wouldn't want to take this on unless I got a percentage stake in the game. Who knows though!? If Aristos is right and he actually knows English as a second language, and can fix the pickle his scripting has created to try and salvage the good bones and turn this to a platinum award winner, then maybe....... Naw... Fuck that. If he could do that, why would he have it as sloppy and fucked up as it is now LOL?

Well, we shall see!
Peace my friends

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Now, personally, I am good with that. Those who want a true harem though, are going to have to either wait and see if there is some serious modding-looking at you Sancho1969 :D or just plain or rewrites.
Nah, I'll pass. The dynamic ChoiceGuide will always let you know what the choices will award the player, and what it could have awarded and why it won't. That's philosophically different that a script story plot rewrite. I haven't (to date) ever changed any scripting of any dev as my purpose with SanchoMod is to enhance their product vision not deprecate it into some other beast entirely. It's just my MO with my particular current mod product.

At the end of the day if someone wanted to make this a kinetic novel out of this VN then take out all the jumps and synchronize the scene orders then... bam, instant harem-fest :ROFLMAO:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
BTW folks, I apologize for the delay releasing the mod but other VN's I already have distributed keep dropping updates so I had to pause and work on them. I've been at it for 14+ hrs a day so it's not due to lack of effort for sure. I have another that just fucking dropped a couple hours ago so I have to know it out but if I remember correctly I was simply honing the SanchoCheats section (which was giving me a few fits, ain't gonna lie) but was relatively 99.9% done. It'll be soon so folks can play around with it and insure it's bulletproof in preparation for Ch6. That's the goal anyway. Regards.

Huyết Tộc

Aug 5, 2021
Hey guys...do you have the original walkthrough links, from dev's patreon (not the fan walkthrough)

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Hey guys...do you have the original walkthrough links, from dev's patreon (not the fan walkthrough)
The original walkthrough is not as detailed as Meushi's.
Believe me, you don't need it. The official one is quite superficial and doesn't always explain all the consequences of your choices.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
The original walkthrough is not as detailed as Meushi's.
Believe me, you don't need it. The official one is quite superficial and doesn't always explain all the consequences of your choices.
I will say, and I am not shitting you, that I went in without a walkthrough for my first play in over a year, nor did I peak at the code myself, I was proudly an utter failure, making the choices I thought I should make for Jenny... I had ZERO girlfriend types after that disaster.
Peace

• Haha
Reactions: Meushi and Aristos

Tinman021

Sep 25, 2021
So I play the game from the start again and after the call with ashley for the first time a skip button appeared on the top left of your screen and nothing shows up than the skip button. Is this a bug? Because I think there has to be something to show up but nothing is showing up.
I have this problem too. Is it a bug?

OhTheLove

Jun 5, 2020
Valery is my personal favourite but Ashley is just the perfect heroine for this VN, I almost always never consider the childhood friend as the number 1 girl so the fact that she stands out so much says a lot. The only reason Sung Ji is so low is because she is Ashley's best friend so the route hits me with so much guilt.
the-aoa-academy-top-tier-girls--chapter-2--749685-1654355372.png

Codex07

Jul 21, 2019
Uhm sry,but why there is harem tags?i mean even in ch 1,you can obviously know this is not harem game....

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Uhm sry,but why there is harem tags?i mean even in ch 1,you can obviously know this is not harem game....
yeah, there really isn't a harem. If you go digging through the script you can see all the shit that happens when you choose to do some action which favors one girl and shuts down all but 2 side romances, which never (to date) go beyond side romance stage.
Peace

Reactions: Codex07

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod final teaser (hopefully)

After way too many days sidetracked updating other VN's that dropped updates I already have published mods for and getting those squared I got back into finalizing this mod. I last left off with the SanchoCheats and now have it's final version coded for initial distribution:
1654376325319.png
Anytime you change the routes it automatically turns On/Off (True/False) the necessary other variables to keep your playthrough as pure as possible while cheating. This was a bitch to code and get right due to many 1/2 routes with some LIs, full routes with some, and zero with others. I had to account for every single possibility to do this accurately which proved to be more of a challenge than my BaDIK cheats. But anyway, it's done. I fixed all the bugs I ran into but there's a lot so some may have slipped by. I'm wrapping up final minor GUI tweaking here and there while speedrunning a few more times to insure integrity (as I always do). After that passes I'll compile this sucker up and chunk it on two or three testbench systems to insure integrity there, then I'll distribute.

While doing all that I'll start making a mod thread to post everything in like my other mods. This is usually where the longest delay for public visibility occurs. The new threads don't pass moderator approval without links (so the mod has to be done and updloaded before I can submit the thread) AND once that's done it usually takes overnight for the threads to be approved for public viewing. I have no idea why it always takes up to 12hrs to get threads approved but it is what it is.

Prior teaser posts (with pics/vid, others not linked here):
initial SanchoMod teaser vid
SanchoSplits
Dyanamic ChoiceGuide
SanchoMod Options/Cheats (preliminary)

Options/Cheats/Stats

I'll keep y'all posted as always. Regards.

Arcturius

Jun 13, 2020
Sancho1969 With the quality of your mods you make it almost impossible to start a new game without waiting to see if you make a mod for it xD

Joking aside (although there's a lot of truth in it) I can only thank you for your good work and I'm looking forward to being able to play the next game with your mod

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod final teaser (hopefully)

After way too many days sidetracked updating other VN's that dropped updates I already have published mods for and getting those squared I got back into finalizing this mod. I last left off with the SanchoCheats and now have it's final version coded for initial distribution:
Anytime you change the routes it automatically turns On/Off (True/False) the necessary other variables to keep your playthrough as pure as possible while cheating. This was a bitch to code and get right due to many 1/2 routes with some LIs, full routes with some, and zero with others. I had to account for every single possibility to do this accurately which proved to be more of a challenge than my BaDIK cheats. But anyway, it's done. I fixed all the bugs I ran into but there's a lot so some may have slipped by. I'm wrapping up final minor GUI tweaking here and there while speedrunning a few more times to insure integrity (as I always do). After that passes I'll compile this sucker up and chunk it on two or three testbench systems to insure integrity there, then I'll distribute.

While doing all that I'll start making a mod thread to post everything in like my other mods. This is usually where the longest delay for public visibility occurs. The new threads don't pass moderator approval without links (so the mod has to be done and updloaded before I can submit the thread) AND once that's done it usually takes overnight for the threads to be approved for public viewing. I have no idea why it always takes up to 12hrs to get threads approved but it is what it is.

Prior teaser posts (with pics/vid, others not linked here):
initial SanchoMod teaser vid
SanchoSplits
Dyanamic ChoiceGuide
SanchoMod Options/Cheats (preliminary)

Options/Cheats/Stats

I'll keep y'all posted as always. Regards.
Damnit!

I forgot to add a SanchoMod first... To be included on the mod's page will be access to my very first exclusive DLC! Yours for the extremely overly inflated high price of absolutely nothing! (Hint: If you have the DLC installed my normal stat screen music is changed to a certain particular Tutone fitting song) ;)

Reactions: rnzn and Ghostly

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
A.O.A. Academy - MultiMod Edition
AoA_SM_Cover.jpg

Go get you some.

Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to v6a with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Temporary Note: Thread link above is currently pending moderator approval. Please be patient.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I haven't played the game since chapter 2 I think and when I started again, I played one time concentrating on Ashley and Valery and one time concentrating on Jenny and Rebecca.
For some reason on the Ashley route I get kicked to the menu after chapter 4 ends, while the one where I concentrate on Jenny continues regularly into chapter 5.
Anyone experienced something similar? Is it a known problem? If so, is there a fix or do I have to replay the game from the start?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Angry
Reactions: Fio.011

HanBoston

Oct 11, 2021
my LI route is mess, 3/4 LI i always ended up kissing Rebecca, i dont hate her but how tf i end up with that scene lmaoo

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
my LI route is mess, 3/4 LI i always ended up kissing Rebecca, i dont hate her but how tf i end up with that scene lmaoo
Simple really, to get the Reb Kiss scene you actually have to work for it. In your case the easiest thing to keep in mind if you DON'T want it is to either:
  • If you insist on going to the pool AND you insist on choosing to spend time with her then when she asks you what you think of her DON'T answer "Someone I like"
OR
  • DON'T allow her points to get 6+ by the time you talk to her in the kitchen of Jen's house.
If you actually do both of those you potentially trigger her Ch3 Night Event (if you didn't fuck Jade in the Boutique) which in turn is a prerequisite for the Ch5 Academy scene with her.

See? If you have other LIs it's fucking difficult to get that scene to fire off too... exceptionally so. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Revering

Feb 19, 2018
Downloaded chapter 5. Tried playing with save file from August,21. After playing a moments, it says chapter 1 end and brings me back to tittle. But this is chapter 5........So what is going on?

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I started the game over again anyone else missing this video? "images/Gold/chp2/c2gold_morn_jen_anim.webm"

Reactions: Meushi
4.10 star(s) 231 Votes