raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
ive just started this game and it seems nice, good renders etc. but im guessing that that creator is not english speaking as 1st language? cause this game could rly use some correction in the text/words, gramma etc. otherwise i will continue and see how the game goes.(y)

Reactions: MaviusJones

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
ive just started this game and it seems nice, good renders etc. but im guessing that that creator is not english speaking as 1st language? cause this game could rly use some correction in the text/words, gramma etc. otherwise i will continue and see how the game goes.(y)
I'm trying the game again for like the fourth time and I would have to agree. It's mostly with past tense and out of place wording. Like "You two knew each other?" and "I wore my shirt back on before doing my task" is something no human says.

charlesrich

May 30, 2021
I'm trying the game again for like the fourth time and I would have to agree. It's mostly with past tense and out of place wording. Like "You two knew each other?" and "I wore my shirt back on before doing my task" is something no human says.
Pro tip. Skip all the text. Words are for chumps

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I feel like the quality is so bad. Is this normal and the quality will get better or should blame my laptop for this..
The noise on her shirt is pretty bad in that scene, but on a whole the renders are some of the pest in an AVN. Your also playing at 1365 X 768 so a 1080p image is being scaled down to your resolution so it will look worse than it actually does.

remphot75

Jul 6, 2020
Seems like dad's death didn't changed the plans for the big party. At least it seems like another intimate moment with Elizabeth is planned. Good.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Seems like dad's death didn't changed the plans for the big party.
Never was going to change. Don't forget A-hole Adam's "agreement" deal with Jen was designed to be confirmed at the party from his narrative and direction.

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes