Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
But she didn't have much of a choice :cry:
Those looks can be changed, but she'll always be sweet and sharp, and her body will always look natural and tight as hell.
Storywise I would say she is above most, she has been getting more screen time than everyone but her shaved head isn't my cup of tea.

Reactions: Aristos

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Storywise I would say she is above most, she has been getting more screen time than everyone but her shaved head isn't my cup of tea.
She is above most in general. That's only because the bulk of the current story revolves around her while everyone else is just along for the ride. But unless you are pursuing the two "main" girls the content is sparse at best. That includes lewd content and plot points.

Reactions: Ragnar

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
She is above most in general. That's only because the bulk of the current story revolves around her while everyone else is just along for the ride. But unless you are pursuing the two "main" girls the content is sparse at best. That includes lewd content and plot points.
Every girl has some story bits but yeah, she's been a central character so far. I don't think this is the best way to tell the story, because if you like some other character you can be waiting several updates to get some. But the dev has to do things his way.

Last edited:
Reactions: Skeltom

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Every girl has some story bits but yeah, she's been a central character so far. I don't think this is the best way to tell the story, because if you like some other character you can be waiting several updates to get some. But the dev has to do things his way.
My main problem is that I'm not sure what story the dev is trying to tell. Up to this point it has just been a bunch of sup plots that are loosely connected with no overall main storyline and none of it has anything to do with the MC/player if you aren't pursing one of the LI's that it's about, aside from being used as a tool and just going along with everything. Now with Val's plotline seemingly coming to a close it has transitioned to Jenny's plot but that's still not what I would call a "story". There doesn't seem to be an overall goal here.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
how in the world is Jenny in D tier i can understand every other choice but Jenny in D the Dude cant Abide the Dude Cant abide
How in the world is Jenny in D tier , How indeed ???!!!!:mad::mad::unsure::cry: may be she is sick.
Jokes aside , They said "A man loves what HE loves" , that every one love what is suitable for his taste and feelings and we only have to be Surprised and Astonished.

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
Well this is my biased tier list

my-image.png
The difference between the S and A is mostly due to their attire and aesthetics while those in B need more character development as they are delicate flowers and I wanna see how they are when they bloom, as for D ...let's just be friendly.

Last edited:

zacic10

Jul 17, 2021
dang, whats going on with the devs? i mean every one of the "bigger" devs now got the "2 updates per years only" model...

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
dang, whats going on with the devs? i mean every one of the "bigger" devs now got the "2 updates per years only" model...
That's normal for solo Devs that don't have a team behind them. The more advanced the games get the longer it takes. Now, a game has to have animations to sell good and that means longer development. College Kings is the only one I know of that usually releases often but right now they have been busy fixing save transfer bugs so that has slowed down development a lot.

Arubazero

Jun 7, 2020
It wont let me start Chapter 4. As soon as Chapter 3 ends it sends me back to the main menu. Can someone please help? I even replayed from chapter 2 and replayed chapter 3 completely over again. I tried with the mods and even without the mods. I Even Deleted the game and then unzip again but still just wont start chapter 4. it just sends me to the main menu or tells me this is the end hope you enj then goes to the menu. How do i fix this please Help.

Last edited:

Conor Adams

Jul 11, 2021
( First post )

Has anyone fixed the bug of this AVN? I downloaded this when it was released. I played it recently. So I don't know if anyone fixed this or not.

I'm playing the Jenny route, but there was a problem with chapter 5. Some scenes of other girls are also being displayed (after the Jenny Lewd scene).

:BootyTime:My tier Screenshot (694).png

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes