HanBoston

Oct 11, 2021
I was excited, because I thought the update will out in August because I finished playing other AVNs that came out in August :HideThePain:
and idek what to do rn :KEK:

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
because the way he talks in the blog it seems that wouldnt be anymore.
he didnt say such thing, he said that the differences between the upcoming beta and later gold status release wont be that big like all the times before... thats all.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020

Hi! I'm happy to announce that the next chapter is nearing its completion. There are a lot of scenes in this chapter, and most, if not all of them will be featured in the season 1 finale.

The release of the Beta should be coming really soon. There won't be a lot of disparity in content between the beta and the full release this time, since I am confident that all of the major pieces of the next chapter have been completed.
I wished I can showcase more of what's coming, but it's just so difficult to post anything about the next chapter without spoiling it entirely.

That being said, thank you for your continued support! None of these would've happened without you, and no amount of thanks can describe how thankful I am!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Munch on that pussy already you motherfucker. Give them fingers a rest.

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
I'm playing the Android mod version.

But after starting from the last save (Ch4), I'm not getting any new messages in freeroam.
Only two faces if I click on message in phone.
One is Ashley, another one is Elizabeth.

Already in the third freeroam. [After the talk with Ashley, MC will go to date with anyone from Elizabeth or Aurora or Ashley]
But still no messages.

Last edited:

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
I played the first chapter a couple of months ago and now I wanna pick it up again, but I'm curious: why the game has a harem tag now? I Remember playing the first chapter where I need to forfeit some girls' specific contents in order to play others, so the harem tag confuses me a lot. (don't mind spoilers, just bring it up boi)

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
In the walkthrough there was mentioned a harem route betweem Ashley-Sung Ji in Ch5.

Also now probably you can go for more routes from the beginning.

I played the first chapter a couple of months ago and now I wanna pick it up again, but I'm curious: why the game has a harem tag now? I Remember playing the first chapter where I need to forfeit some girls' specific contents in order to play others, so the harem tag confuses me a lot. (don't mind spoilers, just bring it up boi)

• Red Heart
Reactions: NeoEros

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Because of Phone Message problem I started a new game. But still there is problem with all 4 of Aurora's messages, all messages remained unread.

If I click to open a message, the game auto QUIT.

All other character's messages are okey.

Last edited:

Auroma!

Aug 10, 2020
"Review notice: Any reviews mentioning Being A DIK will be removed!"

and little hostile and insecure, don't you think?
This image belongs to so many threads here sadly…..It was not always like this but for some reason now-days they are more…..sensitive

Feb 15, 2019
This image belongs to so many threads here sadly…..It was not always like this but for some reason now-days they are more…..sensitive
It kind of makes sense since that game has basically been the trailblazer and gold standard for the new genre of AVNs, especially ones in a college setting. It’s inevitable - all MMORPGs are compared to WoW, all the strong Marvel characters are introduced as the MCU’s version of Superman (Thor in Avengers, Vision in Age of Ultron, Carol Danvers in Captain Marvel), etc. I imagine it gets annoying having your work constantly compared to something else rather than letting it stand on its own merits.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Because for F95 a harem is a relationship between the MC and 3 or more girls at the same time, not ALL the girls.
You aren't the only one who's confused.
The harem tag has been there since day 1, by the way.

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes