Poker_king70

Sep 23, 2021
yeah but with a wood chipper you get all that lovely chum to feed the sharks that are going to be circling all his friends when you toss them overboard at the yacht party their holding in his honor.
If I recall the original crime that inspired the classic indie flick Woodchipper Massacre, you need to freeze the body to get a proper chipping effect. So we need a chipper, a freezer, and a way to transport them both to the ocean. Then you need to sink the chipper to hide the evidence and hope the cops don't check your credit card.

MC is not that bright. Feed him to the hogs!

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Now listen here!
Let's not take things too far here!
Wholesome Farm Boy homestead is out on The Great Plains not near a beach on a tropical island ( YOU WISH ! )
A harvester would suffice!
Oooops! I done chopped some rabbits, I reckon! No, Deputy CSI investigator, I didn't see nuthin!

Reactions: Poker_king70

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I know this game is made by a different creator but by chance is this a reference to Being a D.I.K?
It's probably safe to say it's started as such, but then the developer changed their mind as the game went on, and it winds up somewhere more unexpected.

Last edited:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
now, while there is nothing to play, all the recent updates for other projects quickly ended, so out of boredom I decided to recall the old forgotten junk. in the spring I went through THIS (from the word Shit). all spat.

therefore, in an attempt to save my precious nerves, I want to ask for a spoiler in advance - this sissy-boy still took up his mind, shot off the brains of this Adam, as one adult man told him? (YES, he took up his mind, became a man. NO, he decided that he needed a penis just to pee and in general he is a girl, a strange girl)

that is, I confess in advance - I am negatively predisposed to the game. but maybe I'm wrong after all, and the plot has changed radically, moreover, in such a way that it is worth enduring the absurdity that was happening at the beginning?

thanks!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

InfamousGuy

Apr 4, 2019
now, while there is nothing to play, all the recent updates for other projects quickly ended, so out of boredom I decided to recall the old forgotten junk. in the spring I went through THIS (from the word Shit). all spat.

therefore, in an attempt to save my precious nerves, I want to ask for a spoiler in advance - this sissy-boy still took up his mind, shot off the brains of this Adam, as one adult man told him? (YES, he took up his mind, became a man. NO, he decided that he needed a penis just to pee and in general he is a girl, a strange girl)

that is, I confess in advance - I am negatively predisposed to the game. but maybe I'm wrong after all, and the plot has changed radically, moreover, in such a way that it is worth enduring the absurdity that was happening at the beginning?

thanks!
Sounds like you got problems bud. Go ahead and just leave the thread and let the rest of us enjoy some boobies :)

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Sounds like you got problems bud. Go ahead and just leave the thread and let the rest of us enjoy some boobies :)
I spent half an hour anyway. I squandered everything from start to finish quickly (I didn’t save after deletion).
nothing has changed, everything is the same - snot, snot again snot and tears ...
you're right, comrade. I really have nothing to do here. It's not my cup of tea, I must admit.
I may be rude in my judgments, but I have no particular desire to offend anyone personally.
don't take it personally, ok?

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
I spent half an hour anyway. I squandered everything from start to finish quickly (I didn’t save after deletion).
nothing has changed, everything is the same - snot, snot again snot and tears ...
you're right, comrade. I really have nothing to do here. It's not my cup of tea, I must admit.
I may be rude in my judgments, but I have no particular desire to offend anyone personally.
don't take it personally, ok?
i agree this vn has too many tears & snot, but i still like it.

chasing sunsets, for example, has too many witty remarks/jokes in it, which i find annoying, i still like it overall.

i guess it's hard to maintain a nice balance.

Reactions: ramvivat

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Unlocked
Chp.6 Final sneak peeks + Update
The release date is fast approaching, and I'd like to show some more stuff before then.

First, Chp. 6 beta release would most likely be content-complete, meaning that there will be very little additional content on the gold and public release later. I had to do this since this is the finale, and I'd hate to release it in an unfinished state.
It has been a long time since the release of chapter 5, but the amount of stuff and resources needed to pull this chapter off was slightly above my weight class, so I needed extra time to pull things off properly.

However, despite the difficulties, I am happy that I pulled it off. The release, as announced previously, should fall around week 3 or week 4 this month, and there won't be any delays.

Obviously, I can't show absolutely everything that will be in the next chapter.
I'm truly grateful for your support. I've been in crunch mode since last month, so I apologize for the lack of presence here, and my focus right now is fully on the completion of the next chapter.

I know that I'm a difficult creator to connect to, and I recognized that I should treat you all better, but unfortunately, due to my personality and lack of time, this is the best that I can do at this moment. I hoped that the content that I make could compensate for my lack of public interaction or presence in general.

I don't want to get into my personal stuff, as this page is focused solely on the product itself.
Thank you for your time and patience. I love this project, and I love your support and attention. See you in a few weeks!

Sep 3, 2020

Unlocked
Chp.6 Final sneak peeks + Update
The release date is fast approaching, and I'd like to show some more stuff before then.

First, Chp. 6 beta release would most likely be content-complete, meaning that there will be very little additional content on the gold and public release later. I had to do this since this is the finale, and I'd hate to release it in an unfinished state.
It has been a long time since the release of chapter 5, but the amount of stuff and resources needed to pull this chapter off was slightly above my weight class, so I needed extra time to pull things off properly.

However, despite the difficulties, I am happy that I pulled it off. The release, as announced previously, should fall around week 3 or week 4 this month, and there won't be any delays.

Obviously, I can't show absolutely everything that will be in the next chapter.
I'm truly grateful for your support. I've been in crunch mode since last month, so I apologize for the lack of presence here, and my focus right now is fully on the completion of the next chapter.

I know that I'm a difficult creator to connect to, and I recognized that I should treat you all better, but unfortunately, due to my personality and lack of time, this is the best that I can do at this moment. I hoped that the content that I make could compensate for my lack of public interaction or presence in general.

I don't want to get into my personal stuff, as this page is focused solely on the product itself.
Thank you for your time and patience. I love this project, and I love your support and attention. See you in a few weeks!
so I'm confused is the last episode still split into two parts or is it now one episode

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dr. Average
4.10 star(s) 232 Votes