Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Depends on what happened. Losing a loved one, as an example, can really mess you up.
Absolutely! I know that all too well as I lost my wife in 2021. NOTHING has been more devestating for me. So... I never thought of that, but I wouldn't be surprised if you hit the nail on the head. I personally fought off thoughts of suicide many a time. You feel lost, alone, you lose all focus and don't know what to do... and this is common among others I have talked to.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
lol someone mentioned this being an ntr game but If so where is it?
The bad guy gets all the girls and sends videotapes to the MC who cries alone in his room. Next chapter was supposed to be about MC trying to take Jenny and the other girls from Adam, but the dev disappeared.

Jokes aside, there isn't any NTR moment. It's a pretty wholesome AVN.

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
The bad guy gets all the girls and sends videotapes to the MC who cries alone in his room. Next chapter was supposed to be about MC trying to take Jenny and the other girls from Adam, but the dev disappeared.

Jokes aside, there isn't any NTR moment. It's a pretty wholesome AVN.
yeah, I have no idea why the person put it in their ntr I played

Reactions: sj97531

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
i hope someone can continue this...i really hate when i devc stop theyr game without finishing them,...and so close to the damn ending..i'm really upset about this behaviour..

Prolko

Dec 23, 2019
don’t worry guys the dev just has that sigma bateman shrek2 mike o hearn shelby optimus prime illness. He’ll come back after defeating his demons

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes