Leonard Hamby

Apr 9, 2023
Has AOA actually been abandoned or are there more chapters in the works? I have enjoyed playing it and would like to see more of the game to increase replayability using the different paths. I read where the dev has apparently disappeared. That would be a real shame. Maybe the dev has taken a break for personal reasons? I guess we won't know until either they resurface or someone posts new chapters for the game. For fans of their style, like me, I suppose we should cross our fingers. Maybe they will come back.

• Haha
Reactions: qaywsx and eeyye

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Has AOA actually been abandoned or are there more chapters in the works? I have enjoyed playing it and would like to see more of the game to increase replayability using the different paths. I read where the dev has apparently disappeared. That would be a real shame. Maybe the dev has taken a break for personal reasons? I guess we won't know until either they resurface or someone posts new chapters for the game. For fans of their style, like me, I suppose we should cross our fingers. Maybe they will come back.
Well, when you take a break you pause billing and generally say so. But when you totally delete your Patreon account... I think that speaks volumes about whether you're coming back or not.

Continuing the game on by someone else would require them to obtain the assets and know the general idea of where the story was headed. I know I suck at story telling and there's no way I am tracking down all the assets for this. Maybe someone else has more time and energy. If I create a story, it will be my own (working on a VN which I doubt I will ever show anyone, but it's been fun learning and seeing what I can do).

Jul 29, 2021
Well, when you take a break you pause billing and generally say so. But when you totally delete your Patreon account... I think that speaks volumes about whether you're coming back or not.

Continuing the game on by someone else would require them to obtain the assets and know the general idea of where the story was headed. I know I suck at story telling and there's no way I am tracking down all the assets for this. Maybe someone else has more time and energy. If I create a story, it will be my own (working on a VN which I doubt I will ever show anyone, but it's been fun learning and seeing what I can do).
Share it with us! We're all horny for a good story and sexy characters that have personality.

Solrane

Nov 16, 2020
Ashley, Vicky, Elizabeth,jenny why this game it was in my top 5 I feel too sad I was really shocked when I saw abandoned few months ago
A shame, do you think its still worth starting, trying to find something new while waiting for my favorites to develop. Nice PFP btw, one of the games i'm waiting for.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
A shame, do you think its still worth starting, trying to find something new while waiting for my favorites to develop. Nice PFP btw, one of the games i'm waiting for.
I mean, there's some value in starting, just realize going in that the story isn't going to go anywhere, and the next update was supposed to end the first story arc, so it's a pretty unsatisfying cliff hanger we've been left on.

For example, say you were watching a movie like Star Wars, and the story ended right as the rebel fleet was preparing to take off from Endor's moon to attack the Death Star. That's basically where this story ended.

sbel

Oct 24, 2018
I think it is very much worth playing. Playing off of the previous posters Star wars analogy... even if the 3rd movie was never made, the first one would still be worth watching. At least you know it will end in a cliffhanger.

Reactions: Solrane

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Dev wouldn't have deleted his accounts if he just wanted to take a break. He would have said something to his supporters about it instead of just disappearing without a trace.

Reactions: Ivyxxx

jadenyuki

Oct 9, 2019
Gonna play it again after 2 years. It is a shame that Dev abandoned the game. Anyways, fan WT link isn't working. Does anyone have its file? Thank you.

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes