scooman

Oct 8, 2022
Well, when you take a break you pause billing and generally say so. But when you totally delete your Patreon account... I think that speaks volumes about whether you're coming back or not.

Continuing the game on by someone else would require them to obtain the assets and know the general idea of where the story was headed. I know I suck at story telling and there's no way I am tracking down all the assets for this. Maybe someone else has more time and energy. If I create a story, it will be my own (working on a VN which I doubt I will ever show anyone, but it's been fun learning and seeing what I can do).
No doubt you would create a great VN. With Your DAZ skills you proof on and on in the Being a dik Fanart Threat. You have the idea for a story, the Talent for Daz and for the rest you get help :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Night Hacker
Sep 3, 2020
Guys and guyettes, please check out this new game.
Have a look at the overview and those renders; I'd like to know if you had the same feeling as me.
it looks like AOA but don't get me wrong

I'm sure it's a good game

but looking like Aoa and being like Aoa are two different things

I haven't played it but from what I hear from other people is that the harems are non-optional

Reactions: GamerMcGameFace

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
it looks like AOA but don't get me wrong

I'm sure it's a good game

but looking like Aoa and being like Aoa are two different things

I haven't played it but from what I hear from other people is that the harems are non-optional
If I didn't know it's impossible, I'd think TLG is making that game. The atmosphere of those renders, the lighting, the face expressions... There's even a character whose face looks like a mix of Elizabeth and an older version of Rebecca.
Fuck, even the "type" of language used in the game's description matches more or less the way in which TLG used to express himself.
I'm sure they're not the same person, and the games have very different approaches to their story, but I couldn't help having a familiar feeling as soon as I went to that thread.

Sep 3, 2020
If I didn't know it's impossible, I'd think TLG is making that game. The atmosphere of those renders, the lighting, the face expressions... There's even a character whose face looks like a mix of Elizabeth and an older version of Rebecca.
Fuck, even the "type" of language used in the game's description matches more or less the way in which TLG used to express himself.
I'm sure they're not the same person, and the games have very different approaches to their story, but I couldn't help having a familiar feeling as soon as I went to that thread.
do me a favor brother if you find out that the harem

and sex scenes are optional let me know

Reactions: Aristos

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
So basically what are you saying, to put it as simply as possible, would be - it looks like cheese, it smeels like cheese, it tastes like cheese, it has the very same molecular structure and shares the same microbial pool as cheese, YET Im sure it isnt cheese. It is a pineapple pizza:WeSmart::BootyTime:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017

Sure, I will!

So basically what are you saying, to put it as simply as possible, would be - it looks like cheese, it smeels like cheese, it tastes like cheese, it has the very same molecular structure and shares the same microbial pool as cheese, YET Im sure it isnt cheese. It is a pineapple pizza:WeSmart::BootyTime:
No, it's cheese. But that doesn't mean it was made by the same manufacturer. I just wanted to point out how good that cheese smells so that anyone who likes cheese can try it even if it's not their usual brand.

HanBoston

Oct 11, 2021
It might be TLG, because the main LI in his scrapped VN uses the same model as Ashley.....well...anything can happen :HideThePain:

• Wow

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
I don't think it's him. It doesn't make any sense to me that TLG was making another game. I know there have been other cases, but in this one specifically having the support that this game had both from the player base and financially. I see it as shooting yourself in the foot.

Reactions: Zane Truesdale

PaiLord

Aug 20, 2021

I think the harem is a big part of the game.
Basically, you're a demon-spawn and there's a succession war coming and you're powerless. So your "dad" shows up and teaches you how to become stronger. And in order to get stronger, you basically have to form a bond by seducing/making somebody fall in-love with you. And the best way to charm the said person would be through sex where your innate irresistible charm would work better. But for you to form a bond, the target needs to be fully consenting so I don't know if the dev would add what you want in the future updates but seeing as how you've already started conquest on 2 ladies, I'd say it's probably gonna go the harem route.

Sep 3, 2020
I think the harem is a big part of the game.
Basically, you're a demon-spawn and there's a succession war coming and you're powerless. So your "dad" shows up and teaches you how to become stronger. And in order to get stronger, you basically have to form a bond by seducing/making somebody fall in-love with you. And the best way to charm the said person would be through sex where your innate irresistible charm would work better. But for you to form a bond, the target needs to be fully consenting so I don't know if the dev would add what you want in the future updates but seeing as how you've already started conquest on 2 ladies, I'd say it's probably gonna go the harem route.
there's no option to just be friends with one of them
well that sucks thank you for letting me know brother

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I don't think it's him. It doesn't make any sense to me that TLG was making another game. I know there have been other cases, but in this one specifically having the support that this game had both from the player base and financially. I see it as shooting yourself in the foot.
It wouldn't make any sense from a financial point of view, but there could be many different scenarios.
For example, he might have had a personal problem, and on the spur of the moment he deleted his patreon, the game files, etc.
Later, he could have regretted his decisions, and a few months later he could have decided to go back to developing games making use of the experience acquired with the abandoned project, but of course using a different identity because it would be extremely hard to take the rap after his disappearance.

Again, I'm not convinced it's him. In fact, the dev has interacted with the users of his game's thread and he writes a much better English than TLG did, not to mention that TLG wasn't much of a sociable person. He could just be a fan or an unrelated developer who liked his style and tried to imitate it.
Ayway, everyone must admit that the cheese smells really, really god :HideThePain:

BTW, if you need a mechero I can lend you some. I don't smoke but I keep hoarding lots of merchandising mecheros for some reason :Kappa:

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
It wouldn't make any sense from a financial point of view, but there could be many different scenarios.
For example, he might have had a personal problem, and on the spur of the moment he deleted his patreon, the game files, etc.
Later, he could have regretted his decisions, and a few months later he could have decided to go back to developing games making use of the experience acquired with the abandoned project, but of course using a different identity because it would be extremely hard to take the rap after his disappearance.

Again, I'm not convinced it's him. In fact, the dev has interacted with the users of his game's thread and he writes a much better English than TLG did, not to mention that TLG wasn't much of a sociable person. He could just be a fan or an unrelated developer who liked his style and tried to imitate it.
Ayway, everyone must admit that the cheese smells really, really god :HideThePain:

BTW, if you need a mechero I can lend you some. I don't smoke but I keep hoarding lots of merchandising mecheros for some reason :Kappa:
Hahaha, thanks but I already found some XD.
The truth is that the style and the characters are very similar, I don't deny that. I just hope that's not the case and I think it would be a big screw up for TLG to abandon this game simply to make another one. Before I would continue this game with another account as if I were a fan.
It seems more likely to me that it is someone who liked his style as you say. Especially from what you say that the Dev has been interacting with people on the forum. Sadly TLG has a big communication problem.

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes