PaiLord

Aug 20, 2021
there's no option to just be friends with one of them
well that sucks thank you for letting me know brother
Sadly, no. But I still recommend you playing the game. The story's well made and if it's a bit of a consolation, the mc hinted that of all the women he had relationships with only the Maxime was the one who made him fall in-love, or at least that's what I interpreted it as. And the mc's not a douche.

PaiLord

Aug 20, 2021
Sadly, no. But I still recommend you playing the game. The story's well made and if it's a bit of a consolation, the mc hinted that of all the women he had relationships with only Maxime was the one who made him fall in-love, or at least that's what I interpreted it as. And the mc's not a douche.

Schipp1988

Dec 5, 2021
Gonna play it again after 2 years. It is a shame that Dev abandoned the game. Anyways, fan WT link isn't working. Does anyone have its file? Thank you.
also going to do that replay it one more time, but all the links are working Walktrough, Multi Mod ?

Omniscience25

Oct 24, 2022
At this point, I think it's easier to see an announcement from Rockstar Games about GTA 6, than the return of this game... Sad to see that all the games I like are receiving updates (AVN) or new titles in the franchise, and this one remains a mystery... Even after almost 1 year

MishyFam

Feb 27, 2022
I'm really sad to see this one get abandoned. AOA Academy was among the first few games that I tried on this site, and it always stuck with me despite some criticism that it got; it had excellent music, renders, atmosphere and cast for a school setting, that it sucks it never got the opportunity to develop to its full potential. I was really looking forward to seeing how the story would continue, but sadly, it looks like we fans will have to make up our own head canon of how things ended.

Last edited:

Den187

Jun 27, 2017
I started playing recently and want to ask. Is it possible to have Elizabeth and Aurora paths in one playthrough?

Omniscience25

Oct 24, 2022
I started playing recently and want to ask. Is it possible to have Elizabeth and Aurora paths in one playthrough?
I don't think so, They are both side girls from the college... I know that is possible to have one of the side girls from college, and one from Ashley friends (Sung Ji, and Vicky) at the same time

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes