den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Guys and guyettes, please check out this new game.
Have a look at the overview and those renders; I'd like to know if you had the same feeling as me.
so I played the first part up to the start of Meredith.
the writing I can't say just yet, but the art seems similar. also, that scene with the MC and the woman lying naked on the floor with a guy sitting on a couch, didn't that happen in AOA?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Aristos
Sep 3, 2020
the writing I can't say just yet, but the art seems similar. also, that scene with the MC and the woman lying naked on the floor with a guy sitting on a couch, didn't that happen in AOA?
yes and no it was a dream sequence

and personally just because this game looks like aoa

doesn't make it in the same league as aoa

yes aoa had a harem but it was optional and none of the sex scenes in aoa is forced

and don't forget Jenny has one of the most romantic solo routes in all of vn

if I'm being honest the fact that people are comparing this new game to aoa just because it looks like aoa

is upsetting to me

one of the most romantic games ever made

aoa

compared to a Mindless fuck Fest:cry::cry:

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
yes and no it was a dream sequence

and personally just because this game looks like aoa

doesn't make it in the same league as aoa

yes aoa had a harem but it was optional and none of the sex scenes in aoa is forced

and don't forget Jenny has one of the most romantic solo routes in all of vn

if I'm being honest the fact that people are comparing this new game to aoa just because it looks like aoa

is upsetting to me

one of the most romantic games ever made

aoa

compared to a Mindless fuck Fest:cry::cry:
no, the point aristos and I were discussing is whether or not the dev is the same person. the two games are obviously different.

Sep 3, 2020
no, the point aristos and I were discussing is whether or not the dev is the same person. the two games are obviously different.
I don't see how that's possible bro how do you go from making one of the most romantic games of all time to a Mindless fuck Fest

where the main character sleeps with every girl in sight

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
It's been over a year since my last full run of this game, so I didn't remember that scene at all :LOL:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I don't see how that's possible bro how do you go from making one of the most romantic games of all time to a Mindless fuck Fest

where the main character sleeps with every girl in sight
Brother as I said, I believe this new dev just found the inspiration for his artistic style in TLG's renders.

However, I could very well see why a dev would go from one type of game to another; remember, the fact that you can pull something off really well, or that you prefer to do something, doesn't mean that's what you'll do in the end. He might have been overwhelmed by the difficulties of putting together a more complex and emotional story, and so he decided to make a simpler adult game now. Or he might be disappointed by the support he got after all his work and now he decided to make something that he thinks will attract more people. Or he deleted the previous game for some personal reason on the spur of the moment, and later couldn't bring himself to create a similar emotional story because he'd put all his heart in the one that remained incomplete, which hurts him.

I'm just conjecturing about a possible reason, but as you see there could be many.

Last edited:

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Or he could have done AOA because college stuff was popular due to BADIK and halfway through he realized this wasn't the kind of game he love making.
AOA was trying to be two things. AOA was trying to be similar to BADIK but also wanted to be much darker than BADIK. AOA had a former prostitute, gangs, killing, and a girl who was raped for several years and killed her captor by stabbing him several times.

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
Brother as I said, I believe this new dev just found the inspiration for his artistic style in TLG's renders.

However, I could very well see why a dev would go from one type of game to another; remember, the fact that you can pull something off really well, or that you prefer to do something, doesn't mean that's what you'll do in the end. He might have been overwhelmed by the difficulties of putting together a more complex and emotional story, and so he decided to make a simpler adult game now. Or he might be disappointed by the support he got after all his work and now he decided to make something that he thinks will attract more people. Or he deleted the previous game for some personal reason on the spur of the moment, and later couldn't bring himself to create a similar emotional story because he'd put all his heart in the one that remained incomplete, which hurts him.

I'm just conjecturing about a possible reason, but as you see there could be many.
yes brother I know but has anybody even talked to the new Dev to find out if it's him

• Sad
Reactions: Aristos

Bobhanw

Feb 8, 2023
While the art does have some similarities to a-o-a i personally don't think its by the same Dev for now at least but do have a suspicion it is by the same dev who made Demon Boy which was also abandoned the style is imo more similar and they both from what i understand have a demon/paranormal theme going on

amineab

Sep 12, 2019

Hi! It's been a while since I last posted an update, and a lot of progress had been done since then.

First, about 60% of the planned content is finished. Chapter 6 is quite the beast to tackle since there is a lot of content planned for most of the girls present. I apologize if it's taking a lot of time, but I believe it will be worth it.

In terms of the release date, it is approaching, but I won't share the date yet.

Thank you for all of your support! We've come a long way since the first release.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I clicked on a random link to check how the thread is doing, and it turned out to be this one. SAJ

Sep 3, 2020
Who knows :)

Let him live his new life with a new game, and sometimes happily remember how you looked forward to new updates
I just remember how I felt when Aoa first got abandoned no joke I cried all night and I was depressed for days

I would just like to have closure you know

Jenny's solo route was the most romantic story ever made

and I find it hard to believe he would leave that to make a game where the MC sleeps with every girl in sight

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bmagada

Deleted member 5954819

Beyond Tomorrow
Game Developer
Mar 31, 2023
I just remember how I felt when Aoa first got abandoned no joke I cried all night and I was depressed for days

I would just like to have closure you know

Jenny's solo route was the most romantic story ever made

and I find it hard to believe he would leave that to make a game where the MC sleeps with every girl in sight
You see? And maybe that's the positive thing about it all :)

If he had continued in the game, who knows where it would have gone? Maybe today you wouldn't like his game anymore; maybe he would have messed it up somehow, but today you at least remember it as a great game.

And who knows? Maybe he's here and reading what you're writing right now :D

Sep 3, 2020
You see? And maybe that's the positive thing about it all :)

If he had continued in the game, who knows where it would have gone? Maybe today you wouldn't like his game anymore; maybe he would have messed it up somehow, but today you at least remember it as a great game.

And who knows? Maybe he's here and reading what you're writing right now :D
honestly brother I would give anything to talk to him again:cry:

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes