Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I don't want to disappoint you, but my game doesn't contain futa or trans, and my English is a disaster. Proofreader helps me:D
Oh, you don't disappoint me at all, quite the opposite! Now that I know it has no futa I'll download it right away! :D
But if your game doesn't really have any futa/trans content, then you should get those tags checked ASAP:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: Well, it turns out I was already watching your thread, and in fact the trans question had already been clarified there. I'm following so many games that I can't even keep track of all of them. Sorry!! :rolleyes: :HideThePain:

Sep 3, 2020
I don't want to disappoint you, but my game doesn't contain futa or trans, and my English is a disaster. Proofreader helps me :D

Unfortunately, the "futa" tag was given to my game only because at the end of the first chapter, the MC's best friend tells a joke, the point of which is that he went on a date with a woman he didn't know. When they were about to have sex, he discovered that she had a penis. She was shown there in one picture. The whole story had five pictures. An innocent joke that secured me the futa/trans tag forever

Very well written :)

Deep connection and compatibility between two individuals. It's a poetic way to express a strong bond
did you know that he knew about my reading disability to and he was very patient with me like ..

are u

Deleted member 5954819

Beyond Tomorrow
Game Developer
Mar 31, 2023
Oh, you don't disappoint me at all, quite the opposite! Now that I know it has no futa I'll download it right away! :D
But if your game doesn't really have any futa/trans content, then you should get those tags checked ASAP:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have already removed the tag twice, but the people who take care of the site keep adding it there. The "female protagonist" tag is also completely off, given that the main character of my story is a man. But if you have time to play, evaluate the situation yourself. I think you will agree with me when I say that neither of those two tags belong there :cautious:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I have already removed the tag twice, but the people who take care of the site keep adding it there. The "female protagonist" tag is also completely off, given that the main character of my story is a man. But if you have time to play, evaluate the situation yourself. I think you will agree with me when I say that neither of those two tags belong there :cautious:
Yeah, I edited my previous post now while you were typing this reply. I didn't remember it was your game, but I already knew there wasn't any true trans content there and I was following it.
They should remove the tag. SHOULD is the key. But they won't; you'll have to get used to how things work around here.

Deleted member 5954819

Beyond Tomorrow
Game Developer
Mar 31, 2023
Yeah, I edited my previous post now while you were typing this reply. I didn't remember it was your game, but I already knew there wasn't any true trans content there and I was following it.
They should remove the tag. SHOULD is the key. But they won't; you'll have to get used to how things work around here.
Well, to be honest, I've already been criticized a lot because of it. Either players who wanted futa content but didn't get it. Or players who don't like it but consider the tag to mean that my game has this content (just like you understood it too). It didn't help me much in getting my game to the right group of players, but what can I do? It is what it is

• Sad
Reactions: Aristos

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I didn't notice your "disability," and I don't consider it a bad thing. You're a cool guy. Many people would agree with me :)
No one notices it. We only know about his disability because he mentioned it before.
He's a cool, romantic, multi-monogamous guy. He's able to be in multiple monogamous relationships at the same time, and all the girls are as much in love with him as the first day. It takes a lot of talent to pull that off! :Kappa:

Well, to be honest, I've already been criticized a lot because of it. Either players who wanted futa content but didn't get it. Or players who don't like it but consider the tag to mean that my game has this content (just like you understood it too). It didn't help me much in getting my game to the right group of players, but what can I do? It is what it is
I know, and I feel bad for you for that reason. A game is not given the "milf" tag just because there's a sexy mother in the game if she never does anything sexual. In your case it's the same, it was just a funny flashback with no sexual content at all.
At least they didn't split your game into two threads after releasing Season 2 because they said that, since it was a sequel, it was a new game and needed a new thread. That has happened before.

Sep 3, 2020
Yeah, that's not what happens. There are storyline reasons for why the MC has to have a harem. You would know that if you actually played the game instead of just talking shit about it in this thread.
my brother I played it I wouldn't talk about it if I didn't play it

I'm well aware of the story's reasons but that doesn't change my opinion about it

and don't worry it is just my opinion that doesn't make it right or wrong

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
my brother I played it I wouldn't talk about it if I didn't play it

I'm well aware of the story's reasons but that doesn't change my opinion about it

and don't worry it is just my opinion that doesn't make it right or wrong
Don't give him entity Vidal, you didn't write anything bad about that game to bother anyone. And you haven't lied either, a harem is a harem, whether or not it makes sense for the story is another thing.

Sep 3, 2020
Don't give him entity Vidal, you didn't write anything bad about that game to bother anyone. And you haven't lied either, a harem is a harem, whether or not it makes sense for the story is another thing.
I know brother but I'm sure he didn't mean anything by it

and even if he did I forgive him because we are all Pervert

and it's what ocean would want me to do

I can disagree with someone's point I can even hate their argument but I cannot hate them

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
He was actually shit talking the harem kink. They're like an affront to God for him or something.
Neither, I talk to Vidal a lot and being a player who plays harem or polyamorous relationships, he never said anything bad about it, just that HE doesn't play them that way.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
And where is he talking shit about the game?
You need to relax before attacking someone like that.
Here?

yes and no it was a dream sequence

and personally just because this game looks like aoa

doesn't make it in the same league as aoa

yes aoa had a harem but it was optional and none of the sex scenes in aoa is forced

and don't forget Jenny has one of the most romantic solo routes in all of vn

if I'm being honest the fact that people are comparing this new game to aoa just because it looks like aoa

is upsetting to me

one of the most romantic games ever made

aoa

compared to a Mindless fuck Fest:cry::cry:
I don't see how that's possible bro how do you go from making one of the most romantic games of all time to a Mindless fuck Fest

where the main character sleeps with every girl in sight
I just remember how I felt when Aoa first got abandoned no joke I cried all night and I was depressed for days

I would just like to have closure you know

Jenny's solo route was the most romantic story ever made

and I find it hard to believe he would leave that to make a game where the MC sleeps with every girl in sight
It wasn't my intention to attack anyone. If my post came across as rude it's because it annoys me to see what i consider one of the most promising games released this year being talked about like this. It might have a harem but that does not automatically make it a mindless fuck fest, as Vidal put it. I think people should just stop with these comparisons anyway, there's no proof that it was made by the same dev as this or Demon Boy and these baseless assumptions just hurt the game's reputation.

Sep 3, 2020
Here?

It wasn't my intention to attack anyone. If my post came across as rude it's because it annoys me to see what i consider one of the most promising games released this year being talked about like this. It might have a harem but that does not automatically make it a mindless fuck fest, as Vidal put it. I think people should just stop with these comparisons anyway, there's no proof that it was made by the same dev as this or Demon Boy and these baseless assumptions just hurt the game's reputation.
I understand brother don't worry you don't need to apologize

I also feel that way about when people complain about monogamy

I don't have a problem with harem I have a problem with harem when it's not optional

and while my honest opinion is not right or wrong I will try to make it clear in the future that it's my opinion

it's just that this aoa was very special to me and it had a very special solo route

and when it was abandoned I cried and cried

IDjeeper

Nov 19, 2020
Ahm, technically they are :KEK:
Allah approves though, so that's a tie. Let's ask Buda and the others to get the final results of the poll.
actually God and Allah are the same, just the religions based off 2 different messengers, and it is the religions that are affronted (to control not teach). Just look at Mormonism, same God as mainstream Christianity, just different messenger.

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes