scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
I remember there were more sneak peaks. I remember a particular one in which the MC was sitting naked while Jenny and all her girls were on their knees in front of him. We speculated that it could be a dream or what the fuck was going on :4Head:

Unfortunately, I didn't save any of those preview pics because, well, they were supposed to be in-game renders, so why would I download something that I was going to see later in the actual game?
I tried to find them some time ago, but the links were broken :( Thankfully, you saved them, and now we can keep them as a souvenir. Thank you very much.

And for God's sake, everyone reading me, please, I beg you on my knees: if you ever share posts from Patreon, download the images on your computer and then upload them directly to F95. That way they'll remain "forever" in this site's servers, so the links won't be broken a few months or even weeks later.
. For some reason it doesn't let me directly upload them and also they're low resolution

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Well, I've officially given up all hope on this one coming back. It was a fun ride, definitely will be missed. Time to remove this one from my watch list, and from my hard drive. To send this one off I decided to do one final tier list, just for shits and giggles.

I was going to create my own template with every single named female character in the game that I could find (18 of them by my count), but then I found out you needed to login with a Twitter account, which would have then required me to create a Twitter account, and well, fuck that shit with a rusty pipe. So I had to make do with the 9 main girls.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope the dev is okay, wherever he is.

Reactions: Aristos and DeFuZe

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
Well, I've officially given up all hope on this one coming back. It was a fun ride, definitely will be missed. Time to remove this one from my watch list, and from my hard drive. To send this one off I decided to do one final tier list, just for shits and giggles.

I was going to create my own template with every single named female character in the game that I could find (18 of them by my count), but then I found out you needed to login with a Twitter account, which would have then required me to create a Twitter account, and well, fuck that shit with a rusty pipe. So I had to make do with the 9 main girls.

I hope the dev is okay, wherever he is.
For me Aurora was the best. It was really upsetting just when things began to develop on her side we just never got a chance to see more. It is what it is, guess we move on . I wish at least her model is used in some other VNs because it's a very pretty one.

dvngzz

Jun 7, 2023
I still can't believe this, something bad must've happened to him, otherwise, it doesn't make any sense that after two years of development, he just decided to throw away everything and disappear.

For the posts where he talked about Chp.6 and the sneak peeks, you can see that it was going to be a big episode and that he put a lot of work into that episode, so if he was going to ghost everyone why bother to work on Chp.6 in the first place? It just doesn't make any sense IMO.

Not gonna lie, I still hope for him to return one day and finish the game. For those who didn't see them and are interested, here are some of the sneak peeks of Chp.6:
Here

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
is this actually abandoned or just slow development? too many games on here get tagged abandoned and then put out updates very late.

Edit:

Patreon is gone so I'm guessing actually abandoned. Can't believe it, this game was awesome. One of my favorites. Some of the hottest models in the business.

• Sad
Reactions: Blueray

charlesrich

May 30, 2021
is this actually abandoned or just slow development? too many games on here get tagged abandoned and then put out updates very late.
Barring something nuts, it's gone. Dev had an update imminent and ready to drop, then out of nowhere Patreon was shut down, everything deleted. Theories of illegal issues, potential pissed off spouse, bad development where the creator coded/wrote themselves into a corner. Nobody knows

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes