CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Jun 13, 2022
Well "they said" especially in the comment section that the dev got exhausted, some even think dev ran away with all the money and just want to stop.. Alot of speculation but so far none of them are accurate yet imo. Even the patron got taken down whenever your search for it. So more or less no idea :LOL:
He probably got exhausted, I don't think he "ran away with all the money" because he already earned it and he took down his patreon, unlike ICSTOR. if he didn't take down his patreon then you can say that.

Deyn21

Jun 17, 2018
I would love for you to explain to me how you think the planet does work, I have the feeling you know and can teach me.
It's too late my old friend. Let's just play some other games.

I will check this topic again in the future with hope.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JuniorAT

Nacht13

Aug 20, 2018
Damn was not expecting this game to get abandoned, I swear these devs burn themselves the fuck out so often lol. Like, its ok to take some breaks, just say so, and keep communication up. But idk, hope he comes back, but I've seen this enough times that the hope is slim. :(

Oct 21, 2022
#4 is a hard to beat one for me and possibly my outright favorite, there's a couple girls in that one that have some really fulfilling relationships and keep me anticipating updates. You could also try Shut up and Dance, Rocking Robin, University of Problems, and the visit. Those are all top tier imo, but can't stress Bare Witness enough. I started to post a few girl recommendations but they are all honestly incredible. If you like Quinn in BaDIK, Athena is a pretty good mix of Quinn and Rionna.
Hey man much appreciated. Im a big noob here and I have been so surprised at the quality of storytelling in some of these games. I do prefer when they focus on relationships/romance so I'll definitely check out Bare Witness next. (Will screenie them all though for future). Just finishing Eternum today which has been a fun, wacky story so far. Thanks again mate! P.S a mix of Riona and Quinn sounds banging! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: HeavyMetalSuizid

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Well it's probably for the better, it became a big mess imho. Still makes me sad to find out it was abandoned as I really loved the first couple episodes and the girls. I definitely won't forget this one.
I hope to see more from the dev(s).

Thank you and best of luck.

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes