Deximay

May 29, 2017
No it won't, several other devs have shown that milking works and has no negative consequences whatsoever, whos gonna do something? Patreon? Lmao. Its not like the dev cares about tainting his reputation if he is planning to quit anyway.
Also, you never have too much money
That's what I was thinking yesterday. We need to keep them accountable, we're the consumers and let's be honest, this hobby of ours is quite niche. We need to figure it out something to hold them accountable for these bullshit. If we dickheads won't do it, no one will, and we'll never stop seeing these "devs" taking advantage of horny buffoons. Stop you damn horniness for a second and take preemptive measures to stop these scammers. It's our community, no one else will stop them.

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
How? Dude was literally at the last if not next to last chapter. The dance was it. This makes no sense unless he just got pissed at patreon for their bs.....I highly doubt dude just up and dropped this.

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
I have this generic doubt but not only one other game that I also follow, Food Truck, also got abandoned, on some thread I saw a post about how there were reduced patreons beginning of the month reported by various devs. Is this some patreon issue that we are unaware of or simply because people have started to get out, the support that AVNs were getting has decreased significantly?
Patreon has been playing fuckey games with their numbers and changing their policies for extra cash. The dev was always passionate about the game. I'm sure the dev will finish this chapter at least which was runored to be the last anyways, but the state of patreon is a joke. That whole they can fine you 2.5k when they feel like it is some nonsense. A lot of people have been setting up new payment platforms so patreon can rot.

Reactions: MarcelPappas

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
Dev was just making some side bucks, got burned with life and work and this side project and made the obvious choice, delivered a good story till he could and that is appreciated, at least gave us something to play, not like other well know devs.

IMHO, no hard feelings, it was a good ride, but good things have to end someday.

Feb 15, 2019
How? Dude was literally at the last if not next to last chapter. The dance was it. This makes no sense unless he just got pissed at patreon for their bs.....I highly doubt dude just up and dropped this.
The most compelling reason for me is some kind of legal trouble. Without any evidence as to what has happened, I think that the most likely scenario is some kind of copyright infringement. That’s why he just left and deleted everything, especially when he was less than a week from releasing the newest chapter. If he wanted to milk patrons he would have; if he had some kind of personal issues he likely would have said so. Legal issues forcing him to scorch earth all his work seems the most likely cause.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
A.O.A. Academy - MultiMod Edition
View attachment 1850924

Go get you some.

Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to v6a with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Temporary Note: Thread link above is currently pending moderator approval. Please be patient.
I ain't going to let it go even though this informative post is explicitly pertinent to this VN and the potential enhancement of other user's experiences but will still likely get "conveniently" deleted...

SanchoMod Go get you some.

Good evening. Just another shameless plug since the mod is still not listed in the OP after 5 months. More features and higher polish than you'll get with any other product... imo of course.

Regards and be well.

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
There is a history of this happening to great games. Gates Motel, what was the very stylish one with the two red heads Reincarnotica or something like that. Kindred The Redburns. Excellent funny zombie game with great artwork . Best Days of Our Lives was screwed up by immature writing imo then there are games with ** that seem to go on and on and on.

Last edited:

hazzi

Oct 10, 2017
came for news and just its abandoned. did the dev say anything before shutting down their patreon?

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
this behaviour is very unplesant versus those who founded and those who supported this game...as the other game i loved A mother Love,Become rockstar: devs leave amers with not finished story after so many yearts..this is disturbing...damn i'm very sad

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
So so sad to, after almost two months away from forum, found out, that this great game is abandoned. I really though that it won't get abandoned and that dev will certainly finish this game. I just want to believe he will be back, but I don't. So sad.

But even If I don't believe it, I at least hope in future, I'll see you again, TrueLoveGames

Last edited:

Wutzel

Aug 6, 2017
Ohhh thats sad that this is abandoned, I loved that game, I really hope maybe someone get it alive again. That would be shame not to.

ELev8

Feb 13, 2022
Why was this game abandoned?
Well "they said" especially in the comment section that the dev got exhausted, some even think dev ran away with all the money and just want to stop.. Alot of speculation but so far none of them are accurate yet imo. Even the patron got taken down whenever your search for it. So more or less no idea :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Piat
Oct 21, 2022
Well "they said" especially in the comment section that the dev got exhausted, some even think dev ran away with all the money and just want to stop.. Alot of speculation but so far none of them are accurate yet imo. Even the patron got taken down whenever your search for it. So more or less no idea :LOL:
probs aliens or sum shit

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes