Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Well it's probably for the better, it became a big mess imho. Still makes me sad to find out it was abandoned as I really loved the first couple episodes and the girls. I definitely won't forget this one.
I hope to see more from the dev(s).

Thank you and best of luck.
Dev ghosted all platforms, so even if we do, we probably won't know it...

• Sad
Reactions: JuniorAT

Nico Odin

Jan 8, 2021
well its over a month now and I don't think that TLG will come back. I just hope that at some point a other dev will continue AOA like Era51 did with The best days of our lives.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JuniorAT

Elsa94

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2022
I kinda think that dev got a better offer to collaborate with another vn since his skills is great

Reactions: chat_4

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Well it's probably for the better, it became a big mess imho. Still makes me sad to find out it was abandoned as I really loved the first couple episodes and the girls. I definitely won't forget this one.
I hope to see more from the dev(s).

Thank you and best of luck.
Yeah, I am going to miss Jade. Most of the others looked pretty similar and boring to me, but Jade had that passion, and seemed to be an adult in her own right, where others felt more like idiot kids (not constantly, if course).

A real pity.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Yeah, I am going to miss Jade. Most of the others looked pretty similar and boring to me, but Jade had that passion, and seemed to be an adult in her own right, where others felt more like idiot kids (not constantly, if course).

A real pity.
Same, and Door Kicker. Think Jade was the first of the game that perked my interest.

Kinda a shame we got to this point. Had such potential at the beginning but there were/are so many issues with it.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Same, and Door Kicker. Think Jade was the first of the game that perked my interest.

Kinda a shame we got to this point. Had such potential at the beginning but there were/are so many issues with it.
I think the greatest crime is that we never got to properly rock Sung Ji's world. Should have gotten the chance to turn her into a quivering puddle on the floor.

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes