NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
How death would have follow in account closure (and even delete the profile picture of the discord account) ?
Friends/family could do it after. It's easy if his PC isn't PW protected. But like I said that's less likely than simply getting arrested. If I saw police at my front door I'd delete all shit connected to what I wasn't supposed to be doing asap too.

Jet_Pilot

Jun 30, 2021
since my last post until now ive been doing some research of what is happening as i dont believe in rumors i stumble upon on this site

Apr 21, 2020
Hello, fellows, on this thread
I've come to talk with you again
Because a vision softly creeping
about a game that I was playing
And the vision that was planted in my brain
Still remains
Within the sign of abandoned...
In restless dreams I wonder why,
why this game was left to die.
'neath the halo of a street light,
I tapped my keyboard as if in a fright,
when my eyes were stabbed by an awful sight,
that split the night.
And all it said--Abandoned

mitymity

Apr 29, 2021
I heard it was the other way around!
More logical my way, if family had access to his PC, they'd release the update :LOL:

Anyway, this is how you abandon a game properly (Rise to the top):

Hello everyone,

I wanted to make a formal announcement regarding this game. I had every intention of completing this project but sometimes life has other ideas. There are circumstances out of my control that do not allow me to finish what I started. A lot of love and passion went into the development of this game and that is what makes this so difficult for me. I wanted to thank the coders that made my vision come to life. Greedylust23 and BGC are two of the most friendly and talented people I've had the honor of working with. I hold these two gentlemen in high regard.

I have closed down the Patreon page because I swore to never milk the Patreons of their money and give them nothing in return. I have learned so much about game development and will cherish the long nights of learning how to do this. I want to thank everyone who sent in bug reports and constructive criticism. You always challenged me to work harder.

I want you to imagine that our MC walked into the sunset with their head held high knowing they had reached the top. I wish you could have seen that but your imagination will have to do.

I guess this is it for EMRG Games. I must go on and take care of personal matters and try to live a normal life.

With much love,
-EMRG

Last edited:

MattoElias

Sep 3, 2017
Well this sucks :( this was one of the rare adult vn's that really pulled me in and anticipated new updates with a lot of excitement. Shame its now a dead project. This was up there with the best adult vn's in terms of visual renders etc. story was also good but could have done with a little improvement. Still i enjoyed it a lot and Jenny was just wow... All i can say is i wish this game returns one day but chances of that are next to none sadly

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes