Griinch

Stealing your Christmas for no reason
Uploader
Jul 20, 2021
Well this sucks :( this was one of the rare adult vn's that really pulled me in and anticipated new updates with a lot of excitement. Shame its now a dead project. This was up there with the best adult vn's in terms of visual renders etc. story was also good but could have done with a little improvement. Still i enjoyed it a lot and Jenny was just wow... All i can say is i wish this game returns one day but chances of that are next to none sadly
I agree with this! As I am sad and really pissed off that the creator was way to over ran by the community and their dicks, and had to end it cuz he couldn't do with it what he wanted. Its amazing games like this that get ruined because its either going to "slow" or "there isn't enough sex", and they have to bitch moan and ruin the creators head space. I was shocked to hear that happened when it did, and wish a really good creator would pick it up, but we all know that would be impossible.

Griinch

Uploader
Jul 20, 2021
what ? no wayyy
What you referring too? That the game ended development and not getting worked on anymore? If so, then yes it is true. It is so sad to see such a great game that got fucked over by the Patreon supporters for wanting to force the developer to put more sex into this game since the game was "too slow". I felt close to every chick in this game, but then he ended it since he was feeling to pressured and too depressed making it cuz of what his supporters were saying/doing

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
What you referring too? That the game ended development and not getting worked on anymore? If so, then yes it is true. It is so sad to see such a great game that got fucked over by the Patreon supporters for wanting to force the developer to put more sex into this game since the game was "too slow". I felt close to every chick in this game, but then he ended it since he was feeling to pressured and too depressed making it cuz of what his supporters were saying/doing
If what you are saying is true, I don't blame the supporters but the dev for being spineless.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
If what you are saying is true, I don't blame the supporters but the dev for being spineless.
No-one actually knows what happened. He ghosted all his known online accounts in a 24 hour period ... even shutting down Patreon completely.

mitymity

Apr 29, 2021
Yes, maybe deleted Patreon and not suicide, but that's what you get for just bailing, people taking guesses because why not.

One thing is for sure, no matter if the dev is dead or alive, we are dead to him / them :LOL:

Reactions: User1230

lalolilo

Apr 17, 2020
They better not play Summer is Gone....

Griinch

Uploader
Jul 20, 2021
No-one actually knows what happened. He ghosted all his known online accounts in a 24 hour period ... even shutting down Patreon completely.
It was quite a shock to me when I saw that happening so damn quickly. I couln't believe that he did it that quickly

gawd dayum dawg :(
Ya, it was quite a shocker to everyone

Damn this is quite an unwelcome surprise
Truly was! I was really into the storyline too

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes