Omniscience25

Oct 24, 2022
His birthday party. Apparently we are all invited.
There will be lots of coke and 7up, sandwiches and cheese puffs, a stripper characterized as Jade, and an Allan piñata.
Don't know about you, but I won't miss it.
Ah, after you tell me these details, I certainly have to be there too :KEK:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Aristos

Omniscience25

Oct 24, 2022
Strange to observe all this, it seems that TLG Game left a "cliffhanger" in this whole situation: Patreon profile still exists, but the project is "unpublished"; and the Discord Profile exists, and it says that he is still part of the server, (if you try to send a private message, it says that he is on the same server as you) but he hid himself on the server...

Reactions: D.10

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
can someone bring me to light what happend? i played all my favs games then wait a good 5-6 month before even trying to peak here so i can play a few chapters and replay games without spoilers and i see this amazing game is abandoned and patreon gone? anyone know what happend? sry if alredy written somewhere i could not see for the pages i checked.
Nobody knows. One day the Patreon was deleted and the Dev was gone from Discord without any explanation to anybody. Just a few days earlier he had confirmed the date for the upcoming release of Chapter 6.

Caldazar

Jul 16, 2020
WOW. Been a patron of this since the 1st week it was released, just realized I wasn't charged this month and when I checked Patreon it looked like the whole account was deleted or blocked. Came on here hoping to find some news but it seems no one knows anything. He didn't send any messages to his Patreons about abandoning the game or pausing, just deleted or hid the Patreon account and disappeared.
Chapter 6 was supposeadly almost done, really hope this isn't the last we ever see of Jenny.
If he did abandon this game at least he didn't keep charging his patreons for months til we finally canceled like some others seem to do.

• Sad
Reactions: Lethal Flourish
Sep 29, 2021
I have this generic doubt but not only one other game that I also follow, Food Truck, also got abandoned, on some thread I saw a post about how there were reduced patreons beginning of the month reported by various devs. Is this some patreon issue that we are unaware of or simply because people have started to get out, the support that AVNs were getting has decreased significantly?

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes