Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
I pretty much stepped away from here and left the Discord server recently. Pretty much the proverbial "nail in the coffin" for me at this point.

For those saying he's from Singapore, that's only a possibility...one that seems likely based on what those of us on the Discord server heard from a source who is a bit questionable from everything I've heard. Again, it's all just hearsay, but at this point, things just seem to point to potential legal issues. That right there would be enough for most AVN devs to jump ship if they're a bit small time.

Guess we'll at least have memories of Chap 1 to 5 and we can all wish for Adam to be dead.
If we are thinking about the same person, yeah he's really questionable. He claims TLG abandoned the game even before the war, something we all know isn't true since he released Chapter 5 since then and last posted about Chapter 6 on Patreon just a week before it was shut down. And I also have a hard time believing what he said about TLG just abandoning it because he got tired of the game.

• Sad
Reactions: JuniorAT

PaiLord

Aug 20, 2021
If the rumors are true that he's in Singapore and he's gone underground because of the law. Then he'll have to leave Singapore after things calmed down on his end before continuing this. That's if he still wants to continue doing this job.

We'll probably have to wait a long time before we get an update on the situation tho.

Reactions: JuniorAT

Hasakia

Dec 30, 2020
If the rumors are true that he's in Singapore and he's gone underground because of the law. Then he'll have to leave Singapore after things calmed down on his end before continuing this. That's if he still wants to continue doing this job.

We'll probably have to wait a long time before we get an update on the situation tho.
As long as him com back, we wait, no matter how long it take.

Omniscience25

Oct 24, 2022
That scene was legit one of the most romantic scenes in any AVN.
I remember the first time I took the Jenny route. When I got to this scene of the MC in the hotel room with Jenny, and the song "Pacifica" started playing, I realized right away that this AVN was completely different from any other I've ever seen...

The romantic scenes between the 2 would send shivers down my spine... I've never seen anything like it before. Since then, almost every time I play this game, I find myself going down Jenny's route again, it's almost impossible to resist... Capturar.PNG

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 231 Votes