Josus Joestar

Jun 14, 2020
At least TLG didn't go above and beyond constantly with retarded excuses like: "My dog ate my USB that had all my assets and story on it." or "My grandmother passed away." (Several fucking times with this one. I mean how many grandmothers have you got bud?) Let's not forget the old: "I'm working on it! Here are some old renders from chapter one, that I recycled and primped her hair for everyone!"

No. TLG wasn't like any of those shitty devs who just milked their patrons for many months and one that milked for years and is STILL milking with hallucinogenic bs that means nothing.
*cough* *cough* Wildeer Studio *cough* *cough*

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
Man as countless said, it is so sad too seen such a terrific high end VN abandoned ..... R.I.P.

I think I will hold small hope it comes back, as many others, since it seems random and was so loved and high end..

(though I think I stopped playing it at like Ch3 to wait for it to be completed as, I could not handle the waiting for completion or if it... well was abandoned.. leaving emptiness behind).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Franz Bonaparta

The unseen

Apr 2, 2022
Hmm I think it was mentioned in the last Patreon post that update will come in second part of November.
So I'm gonna wait until end of November and IF update wasn't out at that time I will give up on this game.
I suggest it to all of you. TLG had some problems as he mentioned so maybe he still doesn't know about Patreon or maybe he just said to himself fuck it i'mma abandon it

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Hmm I think it was mentioned in the last Patreon post that update will come in second part of November.
So I'm gonna wait until end of November and IF update wasn't out at that time I will give up on this game.
I suggest it to all of you. TLG had some problems as he mentioned so maybe he still doesn't know about Patreon or maybe he just said to himself fuck it i'mma abandon it
Man, the update was supposed to be released a week later when he disappeared. It should have been out about 15 days ago.

I suggest everyone to move on and not to hope for the impossible. This dev and game are gone for good.
It would be easier to move on if we knew the real reason, and not that Singapore jail crap.

mbs123a

Mar 14, 2022
can someone bring me to light what happend? i played all my favs games then wait a good 5-6 month before even trying to peak here so i can play a few chapters and replay games without spoilers and i see this amazing game is abandoned and patreon gone? anyone know what happend? sry if alredy written somewhere i could not see for the pages i checked.

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes