hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
And where is he talking shit about the game?
You need to relax before attacking someone like that.
Here?

yes and no it was a dream sequence

and personally just because this game looks like aoa

doesn't make it in the same league as aoa

yes aoa had a harem but it was optional and none of the sex scenes in aoa is forced

and don't forget Jenny has one of the most romantic solo routes in all of vn

if I'm being honest the fact that people are comparing this new game to aoa just because it looks like aoa

is upsetting to me

one of the most romantic games ever made

aoa

compared to a Mindless fuck Fest:cry::cry:
I don't see how that's possible bro how do you go from making one of the most romantic games of all time to a Mindless fuck Fest

where the main character sleeps with every girl in sight
I just remember how I felt when Aoa first got abandoned no joke I cried all night and I was depressed for days

I would just like to have closure you know

Jenny's solo route was the most romantic story ever made

and I find it hard to believe he would leave that to make a game where the MC sleeps with every girl in sight
It wasn't my intention to attack anyone. If my post came across as rude it's because it annoys me to see what i consider one of the most promising games released this year being talked about like this. It might have a harem but that does not automatically make it a mindless fuck fest, as Vidal put it. I think people should just stop with these comparisons anyway, there's no proof that it was made by the same dev as this or Demon Boy and these baseless assumptions just hurt the game's reputation.

Sep 3, 2020
Here?

It wasn't my intention to attack anyone. If my post came across as rude it's because it annoys me to see what i consider one of the most promising games released this year being talked about like this. It might have a harem but that does not automatically make it a mindless fuck fest, as Vidal put it. I think people should just stop with these comparisons anyway, there's no proof that it was made by the same dev as this or Demon Boy and these baseless assumptions just hurt the game's reputation.
I understand brother don't worry you don't need to apologize

I also feel that way about when people complain about monogamy

I don't have a problem with harem I have a problem with harem when it's not optional

and while my honest opinion is not right or wrong I will try to make it clear in the future that it's my opinion

it's just that this aoa was very special to me and it had a very special solo route

and when it was abandoned I cried and cried

IDjeeper

Nov 19, 2020
Ahm, technically they are :KEK:
Allah approves though, so that's a tie. Let's ask Buda and the others to get the final results of the poll.
actually God and Allah are the same, just the religions based off 2 different messengers, and it is the religions that are affronted (to control not teach). Just look at Mormonism, same God as mainstream Christianity, just different messenger.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
actually God and Allah are the same, just the religions based off 2 different messengers, and it is the religions that are affronted (to control not teach). Just look at Mormonism, same God as mainstream Christianity, just different messenger.
You enjoy spoiling jokes, don't you! They're too much fun for you, huh? :cautious::cautious:

Ok, Joke Spoiler, try to spoil this one:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ver2go

May 15, 2023
if this is chapter 5, is there chapter 1?
should a newcomer read from chapter one if there's any, ordes chapter five include ch1-4?

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
if this is chapter 5, is there chapter 1?
should a newcomer read from chapter one if there's any, ordes chapter five include ch1-4?
Chapter 5 was the last update for this AVN. If you download it from one of the links of the first page then you will get all episodes from 1 to 5.

Reactions: ver2go

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018
I still can't believe this, something bad must've happened to him, otherwise, it doesn't make any sense that after two years of development, he just decided to throw away everything and disappear.

For the posts where he talked about Chp.6 and the sneak peeks, you can see that it was going to be a big episode and that he put a lot of work into that episode, so if he was going to ghost everyone why bother to work on Chp.6 in the first place? It just doesn't make any sense IMO.

Not gonna lie, I still hope for him to return one day and finish the game. For those who didn't see them and are interested, here are some of the sneak peeks of Chp.6:

Last edited:

dvngzz

Jun 7, 2023
I still can't believe this, something bad must've happened to him, otherwise, it doesn't make any sense that after two years of development, he just decided to throw away everything and disappear.

For the posts where he talked about Chp.6 and the sneak peeks, you can see that it was going to be a big episode and that he put a lot of work into that episode, so if he was going to ghost everyone why bother to work on Chp.6 in the first place? It just doesn't make any sense IMO.

Not gonna lie, I still hope for him to return one day and finish the game. For those who didn't see them and are interested, here are some of the sneak peeks of Chp.6:
Yeah, i hope he will come back some day soon. There were some rumors about his death or something like that, but i still hope its not true. I used to play this game when it was in like chap 3 or 4 (around late 2021 i think), but i decided to stop playing it due to my barrier of language. But my English is better now so I decided to play it again and then i found out the game was abandoned and it just shattered my heart into pieces :cry: .
BTW, Sung Ji is so beautiful in those pics, I miss her. This game will forever be my fav AVN game.

Last edited:

flarigand

May 7, 2020
I never thought I would miss an update of this VN so much, The updates that always made my day were A.O.A, Being a Dik, Halfway House (before it became a shameless parasite), Summer Heat (one update every 6 or 8 months...)

I hope the developer is fine, and one day when he comes out of his hiatus he will at least finish the VN with a couple of updates.

Reactions: dvngzz

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017

I remember there were more sneak peaks. I remember a particular one in which the MC was sitting naked while Jenny and all her girls were on their knees in front of him. We speculated that it could be a dream or what the fuck was going on :4Head:

Unfortunately, I didn't save any of those preview pics because, well, they were supposed to be in-game renders, so why would I download something that I was going to see later in the actual game?
I tried to find them some time ago, but the links were broken :( Thankfully, you saved them, and now we can keep them as a souvenir. Thank you very much.

And for God's sake, everyone reading me, please, I beg you on my knees: if you ever share posts from Patreon, download the images on your computer and then upload them directly to F95. That way they'll remain "forever" in this site's servers, so the links won't be broken a few months or even weeks later.

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018
I remember there were more sneak peaks. I remember a particular one in which the MC was sitting naked while Jenny and all her girls were on their knees in front of him. We speculated that it could be a dream or what the fuck was going on :4Head:

Unfortunately, I didn't save any of those preview pics because, well, they were supposed to be in-game renders, so why would I download something that I was going to see later in the actual game?
I tried to find them some time ago, but the links were broken :( Thankfully, you saved them, and now we can keep them as a souvenir. Thank you very much.

And for God's sake, everyone reading me, please, I beg you on my knees: if you ever share posts from Patreon, download the images on your computer and then upload them directly to F95. That way they'll remain "forever" in this site's servers, so the links won't be broken a few months or even weeks later.
I remember more sneak peeks as well, but those are the ones that I could gather from the thread.

Particularly I remember one gif where the first sex scene with Rebecca was showed for this episode, which was one of the things that disappointed me the most with the abandonment of the game since she was my favorite girl :cry:

Btw thanks to Englen and Ahchi for sharing the sneak peeks back in the day.

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes