• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mibuwolf

Jun 20, 2021
I suspect that the developer doesn't actually own the rights to A.O.A. For whatever reason he had a split with his backer and peaced out. Which is why A.O.A can be put up on steam without being torn down, and the developer refuses to give the game the time of the day other than to assert the steam version isn't by him.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lewdguy123

Omniscience25

Oct 24, 2022
I think that since he doesn't want to continue with development, it would be interesting if he (or they) wanted to sell the rights and what he has in his possession (I'm referring to assets, the script and things like that) to another dev who is interested. This game had a lot of potential to be simply abandoned like this... Strange to see a game with beautiful artwork being thrown aside like this... It's a lot of work being wasted.

xyzyzyz

Feb 13, 2021
Do not buy the steam version. That is not me.
Please Reply this post as soon as you find time to come back.

Nice and Good to see you alive.

Entire Fanbase & Community is waiting for you & game to be completed.

1. Please tell us about your current life situation. (Since your Patreon page is gone)

2. Are you going to continue the project or not ?

3. You mentioned Season 2 for this game. Are you going to give project with all story & script to other devloper who seems capable to you or completely stop it ?

4. If you are going to stop it, Please tell us whole story of Season 1 end (Chapter 6 Part 1 & Part 2) & Season 2. At least, whole community will be satisfied.

Andolt

Nov 16, 2020

1. Please tell us about your current life situation. (Since your Patreon page is gone)

3. You mentioned Season 2 for this game. Are you going to give project with all story & script to other devloper who seems capable to you or completely stop it ?

4. If you are going to stop it, Please tell us whole story of Season 1 end (Chapter 6 Part 1 & Part 2) & Season 2. At least, whole community will be satisfied.
Don't want to disappoint you, but he just wrote this and disappeared. He no longer cares about his patrons or the AOA. (If he cared, he would have written full disclosure about it in the same post).

Omniscience25

Oct 24, 2022

+1

Audi4Rings

Dec 8, 2023
even though this is abandoned I'm gonna try it out. I read someplace else that there are no sex scenes is this true? they also mentioned that there would be scenes for 1 paticular girl and thats it, I wonder if someone here can clarify that without spoilers. I am gonna play it anyways as it looks interesting.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
even though this is abandoned I'm gonna try it out. I read someplace else that there are no sex scenes is this true? they also mentioned that there would be scenes for 1 paticular girl and thats it, I wonder if someone here can clarify that without spoilers. I am gonna play it anyways as it looks interesting.
I hesitate to respond, since somehow you're claiming being an AOA fan before you even play.

Anyway, the short answer is nothing you read about is true.

The longer answer is there's less than you might expect in a game with this much content, but there's still plenty of sultry to lewd to sexing along with lots of story, much of which is left hanging unfortunately.

Lastly, if you play through and decide you liked it and want to see some of the other parts of the story, I recommend the SanchoMod for replays.

Reactions: AMRFTY

Audi4Rings

Dec 8, 2023
I hesitate to respond, since somehow you're claiming being an AOA fan before you even play.

Anyway, the short answer is nothing you read about is true.

The longer answer is there's less than you might expect in a game with this much content, but there's still plenty of sultry to lewd to sexing along with lots of story, much of which is left hanging unfortunately.

Lastly, if you play through and decide you liked it and want to see some of the other parts of the story, I recommend the SanchoMod for replays.
I saw one look at Ashley and became a fan. I put the scrappy mod on, I'll look into the SanchoMod. I have to ask, I just got to the part where I met the biker woman. How close as I to the dreaded "thanks for playing" message?

Reactions: Elhemeer

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I saw one look at Ashley and became a fan. I put the scrappy mod on, I'll look into the SanchoMod. I have to ask, I just got to the part where I met the biker woman. How close as I to the dreaded "thanks for playing" message?
Hmm ... there's five full chapters, so I don't remember anyone being introduced THAT late, although it was a long time ago for me. Unless you're in a shitty hotel, you probably have plenty of game left to play.

Reactions: Audi4Rings

Audi4Rings

Dec 8, 2023
Hmm ... there's five full chapters, so I don't remember anyone being introduced THAT late, although it was a long time ago for me. Unless you're in a shitty hotel, you probably have plenty of game left to play.
ok thanks for the info. I'll just play it out and enjoy it for what it is even it's abandoned.

AMRFTY

Jun 28, 2023
ok thanks for the info. I'll just play it out and enjoy it for what it is even it's abandoned.

I'll chime in on this. There is definitely sex in there, period. It's more story based though, so don't go in looking for sex scenes, It hurts me that this story is abandoned because it's good, but I knew that going in myself. Still chose to hurt myself and it is worth it.

Reactions: Audi4Rings
4.10 star(s) 231 Votes