HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
really a pity that the developer couldn't continue this project. pacing was good, even though events and relationships progressed a bit too quickly in game time. story was interesting, characters were very likeable, and renders were top tier in this genre. the english was off, but only because the author was obviously not from a Enlighs speaking country, and proofreading help from the community would have been enough to fix it over time.
the most frustrating was all the build up to the punishment of the main antagonist, and the resolution of all the girls' stories, just to be cut short right before the finish line.
Ashley needed a flashback or two to help the player better connect to the tough split she had with MC. they forgave each other too easily too.

Bobhanw

Feb 8, 2023
He has a new game to focus now.
Maybe he had a premonition that he will die if he had still continued to develop AOA.
I mean he was pretty fucking close to release the update if his progress reports were tru. If he had burnout, he could atleast realese the content that he already made. I don't see any other reason to not release the update that on the verge of completion.
What other game?

KillzXJoys13

May 18, 2019
OK First you need to handle whoever the person that using your game & put it on steam.
Plus, the rest of this community including myself are really happy that you still active even though just to tell us about this fake Steam Game but still I really hope that you will fully comeback & release that Chapter 6 & Hopefully more chapterz to come.
Take it slow bro, we want you to comeback TLG

• Haha
Reactions: fin133 and Balu83

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
OK First you need to handle whoever the person that using your game & put it on steam.
Plus, the rest of this community including myself are really happy that you still active even though just to tell us about this fake Steam Game but still I really hope that you will fully comeback & release that Chapter 6 & Hopefully more chapterz to come.
Take it slow bro, we want you to comeback TLG
take it slow?? ahjahah been >2 years he has abandoned all of us near the end of the game...this is cruel, simply as this..

Reactions: Erixas and vireker

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
really a pity that the developer couldn't continue this project. pacing was good, even though events and relationships progressed a bit too quickly in game time. story was interesting, characters were very likeable, and renders were top tier in this genre. the english was off, but only because the author was obviously not from a Enlighs speaking country, and proofreading help from the community would have been enough to fix it over time.
the most frustrating was all the build up to the punishment of the main antagonist, and the resolution of all the girls' stories, just to be cut short right before the finish line.
Ashley needed a flashback or two to help the player better connect to the tough split she had with MC. they forgave each other too easily too.
wouldnt , not couldnt

Reactions: Bmagada

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
one thing im 100% sure when devs stops working on the project is that it's not milking enough. ;)
and 1 thing i'm sure is that i will never trust and play any game by him...left his fan base near the end of the story is cruel.

Omniscience25

Oct 24, 2022
He could have at least released what had already been developed up until then... Disappearing out of nowhere without saying anything is bad enough, now leaving the public with a taste of what would come next is even worse.

And even worse is showing up here just saying that he wasn't the one who uploaded the game on Steam AND DISAPPEARING AGAIN without saying anything more

Reactions: Alphaeboy and aragh

leo_grouch

May 18, 2019
After almost two years of hoping this game would be continued, it's not worth thinking about anymore.
TLG came back with a few words because someone may be ripping him off, and of course there was nothing else from him.
He obviously is ok and not in prison or anything, just does not care to explain anything or continue.
I very much doubt he is the one making Game of Hearts, the style and story are really not similar.

Face it he left, doesn't care and this game is over, still rather crappy to leave everyone who loves the game hanging on to hope for so long, TLG you are an AHole for doing what you did.

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes