Bobjr1

Dec 27, 2023
Only one can make this game, and if he doesn't, then don't do it.

Show TLG the respect of letting it go, he chose this himself.
To be clear the dev I was referring about isn't taking over TLG spot. And 2nd I do show respect. I love this game that's why I'm trying to find out if this game is abandonedfor good. He could've at least said a sentence or two like if he would continue the game or if he's going to leave it there forever so we know not to bother him. I'm not asking for an explanation on why he abandoned the game nor am I asking him to continue it. Instead he peaks his head out to warn us about a fake steam game. When he could've told all of us if the game would continue since he basically finished chapter 6 and was just about to release it aswell.

Lun@

Dec 27, 2023
I find it weird because even his other dev doesn't know about his disappearance. U would think the other devs would know about what's going on and why it got abandoned but he told me it has been 1 year since he last contacted him. Looks like he just ghosted everyone completely.
If it was due to mental health issues, it's very possible the dev might have wanted to block the world out or something may have happened to a family member perhaps and triggered a reaction.

Things can mount up until breaking point is reached and the dam bursts and then the longer you isolate yourself, the harder it is to come back again. Obviously the Steam scam managed to get a limited reaction to a degree.

Just a possible scenario I'm throwing out there, but only the dev and his family knows. Whatever it was, I hope he recovers.

Sinisterheat

Nov 19, 2018
Seen someone say this was a good game, among like 2 others, that are abandoned. What about Reluctant Archon? Damn, that one was very good. And same with this one, dev just went *poof*.

warcraft009

Apr 24, 2018
So did anyone ever figure out what happened to the dev and why he decided to ghost everyone? No, I don't think it was aliens.
No one knows and no one will, author choose for himself to abandon the game, maybe not without influence, but i'm still want even just one little image why or what he choose, but we never have received that message that we will not will see or not see (maybe see) his masterpiece going further.

That's the most bad thing i can see from the creator, because i'm okay if he wanted to have some indefinite time to get his life in a circle or smth, but no, nothing.

No offense to the creator, but you need to understand through all of the messages from your fans that we are not accusing you, we just want to see the future of your imagination and we can see at different angles, but we just hurt not to see what you have to say for us.

(Srry for English, i'm shit)

cumsumnida

Jul 18, 2021
I don't know, I don't understand what's really going on, considering how quickly Steam removed Leap of Faith at the time of the DMCA for the music in the game, it's strange that the game is still in their catalog after more than two weeks.
A few people have certainly reported it to them, but I think that, without concrete evidence, it isn't very relevant, however, if the original dev had taken action, with all the relevant documentation, the matter should proceed and, at least, the suspension from sale, before removal from the catalog, to me should occur rather quickly.
Furthermore, the existence of a third-party EULA ( ) is undoubtedly suspect.
My guess is someone else had ownership of TrueLove Games and AOA, there was a fight and the dev that did all the work left to start up a new game.

To be clear the dev I was referring about isn't taking over TLG spot. And 2nd I do show respect. I love this game that's why I'm trying to find out if this game is abandonedfor good. He could've at least said a sentence or two like if he would continue the game or if he's going to leave it there forever so we know not to bother him. I'm not asking for an explanation on why he abandoned the game nor am I asking him to continue it. Instead he peaks his head out to warn us about a fake steam game. When he could've told all of us if the game would continue since he basically finished chapter 6 and was just about to release it aswell.
He's abandoned this game for whatever reason, but the dev that made AOA has gone onto make 'Game of Hearts' under a new creator identity. It's a different story, but go check it out if you like the render and animation style.

Last edited:

Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
He's abandoned this game for whatever reason, but the dev that made AOA has gone onto make 'Game of Hearts' under a new creator identity. It's a different story, but go check it out if you like the render and animation style.
Really ?
I noticed that Games of Hearts had several of its character nice facial expressions (the sad/melancholic one specifically) that reminded me a lot of AOA Academy but i thought it was just the GoH dev that had been very inspired by AOA artwork, i had no idea it was actually the same dev.

MrMichaeluc

Jul 14, 2020
My steam curator team just got an email offer from the one on Steam to review the game..
So yeah it is not the real one, so unsure why they would want us to review it when I'm in contact with most of the devs that publish on steam, as I did not get told or any info on publishing it xD

I hope steam can remove that person who posted it and refund all the buyers.

Reactions: Bobjr1

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Really ?
I noticed that Games of Hearts had several of its character nice facial expressions (the sad/melancholic one specifically) that reminded me a lot of AOA Academy but i thought it was just the GoH dev that had been very inspired by AOA artwork, i had no idea it was actually the same dev.
There's no proof whatsoever that Game Of Hearts is anything related to A.O.A it's just people talking out of their asses again or trying to find a way to cope.

One minute man it's: "The Dev of Demon Boy is behind Game Of Hearts" and now this? Any source? Other than: Trust me Bro.

And no, I'm not speaking to you specifically but to the people who are having a hard time coping.

Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
There's no proof whatsoever that Game Of Hearts is anything related to A.O.A it's just people talking out of their asses again or trying to find a way to cope.

One minute man it's: "The Dev of Demon Boy is behind Game Of Hearts" and now this? Any source? Other than: Trust me Bro.

And no, I'm not speaking to you specifically but to the people who are having a hard time coping.
Ah ok, i thought it was a common knowledge as the guy i replied to was affirmative about it, no "maybe" and as i don't follow the GoH discussion thread i had no idea about the situation only noticed the game artwork felt very inspired in term of character facial expression by the AOA ones.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017

I for one have no trouble coping with this game's departure. In fact, after a few weeks or even days I had already come to terms with it and felt nothing but huge disappointment that I would never know the end to this story.
That being said, I'm in the same boat of those who believe that AOA's dev and Game of Hearts' dev are the same person. I'm not 100% convinced, but I'd say there's like an 80% probability they're the same guy. The fact that TLG used his account to write here a few weeks ago did nothing but reinforce my belief.

Reactions: cumsumnida

tlwlm

Feb 15, 2023
TrueLoveGames,post: 12108899,member: 2025178 said:
不要买蒸汽版。那不是我。
I'm a China player, and I've played many games about sex, but AOA is the one I like the most, which reminds me of my initial intention of playing these games, that is, to experience other people's lives. The story of AOA is like an incomplete and beautiful painting. You see that this painting is unfinished, and you want to finish it. If you don't, you will be very disappointed. I'm looking forward to the sixth chapter, but I don't know why you didn't continue to write, but I hope you can continue to come back and finish it one day.

cumsumnida

Jul 18, 2021
Ah ok, i thought it was a common knowledge as the guy i replied to was affirmative about it, no "maybe" and as i don't follow the GoH discussion thread i had no idea about the situation only noticed the game artwork felt very inspired in term of character facial expression by the AOA ones.
Well you're right, because they are the same dev. Just way too many similarities for it not to be.

There's a reason why AOA doesn't look like Being A DIK or Pale Carnations or Artemis or Race of Life, but the renders look very similar to the style used in Game of Hearts. Like a habit, good devs develop a certain style and way of working in Daz or Blender. They can't drop it because it's part of their workflow. Both AoA and Game of Hearts look way too similar to be a coincidence.

Game of Hearts even have the same animation problem where the penis insertion loops that the AOA academy dev never bothered to fix in his game. I'm pretty sure it still shows up in Ch5.

AND in addition to that, if you look at the game files...well, there's another coincidence that's so unlikely, it's just clear that it's the same dev.

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes