Valdazz

Apr 8, 2019
Why do i keep finding myself back here... Oh maaan, it's really abandoned isn't it. Shit still hits like a truck, it's like having a girlfriend who you're deeply in love with and been with for years just up and tell u she doesn't love u anymore, then just dump u on the spot...

Omniscience25

Oct 24, 2022
Well, the way the dev ghosts us, it looks like we won't see any news about this game anytime soon.

But I confess that of all the abandoned games that would return or have returned, I would prefer this to be the first one to come back

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
If he doesn't want to make it, let anyone who's willing do his deed. Anyone please take over. I want to watch it go further
There are plenty of reasons this game is dead and buried,
First of all,you can only take over the game if you have permission.

Devs still keeps the rights to their games,you can't just take someone else's game and carry it on.well,you could but they could claim any money you make from it.

And the guy that will continue the game need to know everything that the original author have planed,because great games have a writing that anticipate the future,and the events that we guess through the dialogs and story need to happen.and,obviously,the story need to continue in the same direction.
He also need to know everything that the original author have defined regarding each character personality and past,
because we expect them to continue behaving like they did in the previous release.
And of course,he also need to have the same writing style,because it's not just the story that made us like the game,
it's also the way it's told and written.
And of course,this apply even more for the dialogs,the characters have to speaks as they always did until now.

Lun@

Dec 27, 2023
If someone else was to take over this game, it would just be a different game with the same assets. It's really hard to emulate someone's style that closely and if you don't know the original plotline advancement or character development plans, then yeah, it's a whole different beast. Seen this being requested so many times with abandoned games. I even felt the same way for Reluctant Archon as I didn't want it to be over. It sucks, but unless it's TLG doing it, I doubt it would feel the same.

Bobjr1

Dec 27, 2023
If someone else was to take over this game, it would just be a different game with the same assets. It's really hard to emulate someone's style that closely and if you don't know the original plotline advancement or character development plans, then yeah, it's a whole different beast. Seen this being requested so many times with abandoned games. I even felt the same way for Reluctant Archon as I didn't want it to be over. It sucks, but unless it's TLG doing it, I doubt it would feel the same.
I dought 1 chapter is going to change the style of the AVN we already know what's going to most likely happen in chapter 6. We get revenge on Adam. And in the sneak peaks of chapter 6 you can see they all went to a dance. (Jenny, MC, Ms Elizabeth, Rebecca, Jade, Valery) you get to pick who you want to dance with. You can also see from the sneak peak is you go to the pools with Vicky, Rebecca and Ashley. But I must agree with you it will feel weird because it's hard to copy someone else's style but I think if someone just finishes the season we will all die happy.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Lun@

Lun@

Dec 27, 2023
I dought 1 chapter is going to change the style of the AVN we already know what's going to most likely happen in chapter 6. We get revenge on Adam. And in the sneak peaks of chapter 6 you can see they all went to a dance. (Jenny, MC, Ms Elizabeth, Rebecca, Jade, Valery). You can also see from the sneak peak is you go to the pools with Vicky, Rebecca and Ashley. But I must agree with you it will feel weird because it's hard to copy someone else's style but I think if someone just finishes the season we will all die happy.
Wouldn't they need permission from TLG first though? I know he's only re-animated on here due to the Steam scammer, but I'd be interested in his reaction to such a plan. I get that he didn't communicate with his fans but doing it without his consent seems a bit shitty to me :(

• Sad
Reactions: Bobjr1

Bobjr1

Dec 27, 2023
Wouldn't they need permission from TLG first though? I know he's only re-animated on here due to the Steam scammer, but I'd be interested in his reaction to such a plan. I get that he didn't communicate with his fans but doing it without his consent seems a bit shitty to me :(
Yes they would need permission from TLG first and seeing as he doesn't respond to his fans and is shy. I don't think we have such a good chance of this happening.

Reactions: Lun@
4.10 star(s) 231 Votes