cumsumnida

Jul 18, 2021
Ah ok, i thought it was a common knowledge as the guy i replied to was affirmative about it, no "maybe" and as i don't follow the GoH discussion thread i had no idea about the situation only noticed the game artwork felt very inspired in term of character facial expression by the AOA ones.
Well you're right, because they are the same dev. Just way too many similarities for it not to be.

There's a reason why AOA doesn't look like Being A DIK or Pale Carnations or Artemis or Race of Life, but the renders look very similar to the style used in Game of Hearts. Like a habit, good devs develop a certain style and way of working in Daz or Blender. They can't drop it because it's part of their workflow. Both AoA and Game of Hearts look way too similar to be a coincidence.

Game of Hearts even have the same animation problem where the penis insertion loops that the AOA academy dev never bothered to fix in his game. I'm pretty sure it still shows up in Ch5.

AND in addition to that, if you look at the game files...well, there's another coincidence that's so unlikely, it's just clear that it's the same dev.

FutureHNDXXX

May 14, 2019
Does any one have all the special renders that was supposed to be release for the next chapters. I tried to go back on the threads but many of the images have expired. Preview images are fine as well

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Does any one have all the special renders that was supposed to be release for the next chapters. I tried to go back on the threads but many of the images have expired. Preview images are fine as well
I still can't believe this, something bad must've happened to him, otherwise, it doesn't make any sense that after two years of development, he just decided to throw away everything and disappear.

For the posts where he talked about Chp.6 and the sneak peeks, you can see that it was going to be a big episode and that he put a lot of work into that episode, so if he was going to ghost everyone why bother to work on Chp.6 in the first place? It just doesn't make any sense IMO.

Not gonna lie, I still hope for him to return one day and finish the game. For those who didn't see them and are interested, here are some of the sneak peeks of Chp.6:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: tlwlm

jock1a

Sep 1, 2022
Maybe that dev copied aoa's code instead of starting from 0. Or maybe it's the same dev. But people will believe what they want to believe. Earth is flat btw.
Of course the earth is flat,otherwise when you sit a glass of liquid on a table it would spill.:LOL:

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
also maybe because it's always getting compared to BADIK the dev lose interest?
If devs can't stand seeing people comparing their games with others and abandon it because of it then pretty sure there will not be any games left for us to play.
Literally anything made in this world will get compared with other things. The only thing that will bring is more productivity to be ahead in the competition not losing interest.

Reactions: Felfox

mammonite

Nov 1, 2017
If devs can't stand seeing people comparing their games with others and abandon it because of it then pretty sure there will not be any games left for us to play.
Literally anything made in this world will get compared with other things. The only thing that will bring is more productivity to be ahead in the competition not losing interest.
one thing im 100% sure when devs stops working on the project is that it's not milking enough. ;)

Reactions: GuyInDogSuit

Omniscience25

Oct 24, 2022
Maybe if the dev decides to come back and continue with the game, it would be interesting to think about using AI to help with some task perhaps...

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
Maybe if the dev decides to come back and continue with the game, it would be interesting to think about using AI to help with some task perhaps...
He has a new game to focus now.
Maybe he had a premonition that he will die if he had still continued to develop AOA.
I mean he was pretty fucking close to release the update if his progress reports were tru. If he had burnout, he could atleast realese the content that he already made. I don't see any other reason to not release the update that on the verge of completion.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bobhanw

Omniscience25

Oct 24, 2022
Maybe he had a premonition that he will die if he had still continued to develop AOA.
I mean he was pretty fucking close to release the update if his progress reports were tru. If he had burnout, he could atleast realese the content that he already made. I don't see any other reason to not release the update that on the verge of completion.
That's what bothers me the most. According to himself, he would release the update awaiting Ch6 in the same week that it disappeared. Looking at the sneak peeks, you could see that everything was going well (apparently) and it was generating a certain amount of hype for those who followed the game.

However, I agree that he should have at least published what he had already developed in chapter 6 before abandoning it. I was dying to see Adam get what he deserves or at least see that his plans wouldn't end up working out.

However, nowadays there are people who resort to the help of AI for some development tasks, if it is too difficult for them to do something alone, they could use it to help.

Reactions: Blaisdale

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
really a pity that the developer couldn't continue this project. pacing was good, even though events and relationships progressed a bit too quickly in game time. story was interesting, characters were very likeable, and renders were top tier in this genre. the english was off, but only because the author was obviously not from a Enlighs speaking country, and proofreading help from the community would have been enough to fix it over time.
the most frustrating was all the build up to the punishment of the main antagonist, and the resolution of all the girls' stories, just to be cut short right before the finish line.
Ashley needed a flashback or two to help the player better connect to the tough split she had with MC. they forgave each other too easily too.

Bobhanw

Feb 8, 2023
What other game?

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes