jock1a

Sep 1, 2022
Nah man, I’m pretty sure TLG was a one man shop. This was just a scumbag on Steam who took advantage of the fact that TLG disappeared without a word of warning or explanation to try to make a quick buck on Steam by preying on false hopes.
i was thinking the same thing,no possible reason that doing that would be good for the original creator.

Reactions: GamerMcGameFace
Mar 29, 2021
Do not buy the steam version. That is not me.
I don't know, I don't understand what's really going on, considering how quickly Steam removed Leap of Faith at the time of the DMCA for the music in the game, it's strange that the game is still in their catalog after more than two weeks.
A few people have certainly reported it to them, but I think that, without concrete evidence, it isn't very relevant, however, if the original dev had taken action, with all the relevant documentation, the matter should proceed and, at least, the suspension from sale, before removal from the catalog, to me should occur rather quickly.
Furthermore, the existence of a third-party EULA ( ) is undoubtedly suspect.

Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Kind of insane the dev shows up out of the blue to tell people not to buy the Steam version and nothing else. Not even a sentence or two if the game is truly cancelled or not, no updates on if any action was taken to take down the false Steam release, nothing.

Omniscience25

Oct 24, 2022
Even listening to the soundtrack of this game feels different after seeing that the game was abandoned... I can't deny that the dev has an excellent taste in music and chose the songs well that fit with the game's scenes...

But listening to the music nowadays after seeing that the game was abandoned, in addition to giving a strange feeling, it makes us think that how is it possible for a game of this level to be abandoned like this... Very strange to see such an effort for a game so well done graphically and the atmosphere is well done thanks to the music, scenery and everything else, being wasted like this

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes