redoubt27

Mar 6, 2024
Well, just seeing that Ashley called Jenny for a quick chat about her feelings and saying that she hasn't given up on MC yet is a sign of something...

Looking at Ch6's Sneak Peeks, it suggests that we would have a small harem with Jenny's gang
Agree it's a possibility.
However, right now, the code would have to be fixed because the route flags prevent having both.

Frankly, given how nice and amicable they're all written, it's a bit surprising there's not a route to have all the ones you want...:ROFLMAO:

Dynamike

Sep 20, 2023
Man, I spent like 4-5hrs yesterday playing chapter 3 of this game - it felt like I only played 2hrs and could go on forever, hardly could stop! I like the different characters, the engaging story and the emotional side of it, reminds me a bit of LoF... it's such a shame it got abandoned! :( Have you guys come across similar games that you could recommend as "substitution" once I finished this amazing game?

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Man, I spent like 4-5hrs yesterday playing chapter 3 of this game - it felt like I only played 2hrs and could go on forever, hardly could stop! I like the different characters, the engaging story and the emotional side of it, reminds me a bit of LoF... it's such a shame it got abandoned! :( Have you guys come across similar games that you could recommend as "substitution" once I finished this amazing game?
There is, but mods don't like you mentioning other games in threads. It's best to go and ask here.

https://f95zone.to/forums/recommendations-identification.104/

Reactions: Dynamike

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Agree and also I want some closure in the game especially with Jenny route
Yeah, especially with her! (Something like that Special episode with Rebecca)
Shameless plug: I made a post a looong time ago providing closure to all the main girls.
I hope you'll find it useful :Kappa:

https://f95zone.to/threads/a-o-a-academy-ch-5-gold-tlggames.62139/post-10516268
It still feels surreal after so many months.

I don't know if you've ever wondered whatever became of the girls after they were abandoned.
Some are doing relatively good considering the circumstances, while others haven't been that lucky:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Dynamike
4.20 star(s) 232 Votes