Omniscience25

Oct 24, 2022
It's sad to remember that, a year ago, I came here just to see if there was any more news about the release of chapter 6, which was about to be released in the same week...

And then suddenly I see that the "Abandoned" tag was added shortly after, and soon after that the developer's profile photo on Discord disappeared...

And a year later we still have no information about why this happened, and no one knows for sure... just rumors (mostly bad).

leo_grouch

May 18, 2019
Do not play this game if you haven't already, it will shatter your heart into splinters when you realize such a wonderful game was abandoned with no rhyme or reason. Once you have played it, you will at the end yell and scream and then turn to a furious state that it's gone. Just gone from the universe, and now there is no way to find out what will happen next. Save yourself the gut wrenching heartache and just go to the other games that of course don't measure up to this one, but it does save you from the torment of the loss, Oh if time travel were only possible.

:cry:
( i want my Jenny back dammit )

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Do not play this game if you haven't already, it will shatter your heart into splinters when you realize such a wonderful game was abandoned with no rhyme or reason. Once you have played it, you will at the end yell and scream and then turn to a furious state that it's gone. Just gone from the universe, and now there is no way to find out what will happen next. Save yourself the gut wrenching heartache and just go to the other games that of course don't measure up to this one, but it does save you from the torment of the loss, Oh if time travel were only possible.

:cry:
( i want my Jenny back dammit )
Many great games have been abandoned like Coceter Chronicles

• Sad
Reactions: BlackKnight6666

dinozaurul2

Nov 22, 2018
Is`nt it possible that another developer could continue his work? I mean I don`t suppose legal trouble could be a matter in this kind of games....

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Is`nt it possible that another developer could continue his work? I mean I don`t suppose legal trouble could be a matter in this kind of games....
It's always possible, but the game would lose it's soul. It would probably just become some idiotic fuck-fest. No one can finish it and keep it's soul except for the original dev.

Reactions: EJW

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
along the years in this lovely forum i come to thing and ask the same in many ocassions and tp my surprise only 2 or 3 devs did that,and is only bcs noneone want a half award or being called a fake,bizarre,plagist or worst,in this case like many others the dev dissapear like for real,and i think even some want to re do this game or other's not many will take the job for respect ,not even with money upfront

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
false hope
Its probably a scammer
It is a scammer. Look at the thumbnail

Crap.jpg

If it was legit, I am sure that thumbnail would look 10x better than this ugly, blurry bullshit. Look at other AVNs on Steam and their Thumbnails lol.

I mean, besides knowing that this Dev is MIA and if someone wanted to continue it or whatever, I am sure they would do so on here or elsewhere, not Steam just for them to collect money on false hope.

Canysin

Apr 21, 2021
I contacted support, left them a message and told them all about this game and its developer, who disappeared. Someone had the nerve to try to fraudulently post the game, but I really hope this scammer doesn't succeed.

When I saw the news I couldn't believe it at first with my own eyes, I thought the real developer was back until I fully looked at the page, its layout and links.

I don't like the idea that someone decided to put this game on Steam without being the developer. It's kind of a real scam if it's not a real developer.

I hope the scammer can't prove (he certainly can't do that) that he is the real developer, only if he doesn't have the DAZ 3D source files.

It also seems to me that if he was a real developer, he would have restored his Patreon account and put up a post telling what happened to him and why he abruptly disappeared.

And to the scammer who pretends to be him, I wish him "good luck". Nice try to make money on someone else's creation, scum. :HideThePain:

GK945

Feb 13, 2022
It's always possible, but the game would lose it's soul. It would probably just become some idiotic fuck-fest. No one can finish it and keep it's soul except for the original dev.
Sometimes even the original dev can not keep it's soul,such as Dark Silver. I don't want to say that Glamour is a crappy game,but it's obviously not a quarter as good as Big Brother

LuckyLara

Jan 13, 2021
i mean sure, if its gonna help real dev of the game to continue up with the story im all in. but if its someone random pulling up the game "somehow" idk

Reactions: BlackKnight6666

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
And to the scammer who pretends to be him, I wish him "good luck". Nice try to make money on someone else's creation, scum. :HideThePain:
He even added this (didn't see it until today)

"Requires agreement to a 3rd-party EULA
"

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 232 Votes