Squidgoggle

Dec 29, 2022
But why would someone warn againt buying a product - and still have it linked on the front page?.. you'd think removing the Steam link would be important - Also - how did it end up there in the first place?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
But why would someone warn againt buying a product - and still have it linked on the front page?.. you'd think removing the Steam link would be important - Also - how did it end up there in the first place?
mod/uplodaer added it (probably due to a request of random user).

Squidgoggle

Dec 29, 2022
mod/uplodaer added it (probably due to a request of random user).
Well - I guess it would have to be a Mod - because the uploader is the same person issuing the warning not to buy the product - and the question remains - Why not remove the link? Can the creator of the post not do that, if a mod decides to add the link? Why has it not been removed?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: skippy_tiger

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Well - I guess it would have to be a Mod - because the uploader is the same person issuing the warning not to buy the product - and the question remains - Why not remove the link? Can the creator of the post not do that, if a mod decides to add the link? Why has it not been removed?
yup, owner of the thread/OP can edit it and remove steam-link from there.
he probably just didnt pay attention to it i presume.
or it could be reported and some of uploaders/mods will do it (considering the dev himself stated that steam is fake-account), which should be better/quicker option imo.

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
The dev has returned from his self-exile in New Hampshire, that bastion of metropolitan city life and organized criminal enterprise, to complete his masterpiece!

Reactions: skippy_tiger

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
The dev has returned from his self-exile in New Hampshire, that bastion of metropolitan city life and organized criminal enterprise, to complete his masterpiece!
I doubt it. Popped in to just warn people and all he got was demands on what happened. Bunch of ingrates. People need to remember that he doesn't need to tell us anything. Demands for answers are out of line and if I'm not mistaken, he turned payments off before he disappeared. So, no, he didn't milk anyone. He just left for whatever reason/s. Which are his own.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Jimmy Hoffa has finally been found!!! It's a miracle!!! You have risen from the dead!!!!!! What a coincidence, the most serendipity situation, you make a return after year because of a "scammer". After a year, all you have to say is" Do not buy the steam version. That is not me." Nothing else to explain your disappearance. Would you have returned if the 'scammer" hadn't popped up? "

Some here are too quick to jump on the bandwagon. Your Patreons and fans deserve an explanation. You took their money and left without so much as a word right before the release of your episode. I wouldn't call you out if you didn't take money from your Patreons and were doing this for free... but you didn't...... You could have even said "I have a condition that gives me non stop explosive diarrhea" Nothing. The true question is, Would you have returned if it wasn't for the "scammer"?
He owes his ex patrons an explanation but at least he closed his account and didn't milk further.

I doubt it. Popped in to just warn people and all he got was demands on what happened. Bunch of ingrates. People need to remember that he doesn't need to tell us anything. Demands for answers are out of line and if I'm not mistaken, he turned payments off before he disappeared. So, no, he didn't milk anyone. He just left for whatever reason/s. Which are his own.
He was still paid/supported for a work he never released. Don't think it's just charity, people support with the expectation of game updates

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes