Omniscience25

Oct 24, 2022
That's true, but we also can't report it right away, as we also don't have proof that it's not the dev, as it could be that boycotts the dev's possible return (in a silent way).

I don't think it's that simple for someone to post someone's game on Steam without being the dev themselves, if I'm not mistaken, there's a lot of bureaucracy behind it.

Omniscience25

Oct 24, 2022
The worst case scenario at the moment is to accidentally boycott the guy's game while we're waiting like hell for the dev and the game to return, and then he'll cancel the idea of returning altogether (if that's the case).

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I don't think it's that simple for someone to post someone's game on Steam without being the dev themselves, if I'm not mistaken, there's a lot of bureaucracy behind it.
It's easier than you think. Ever watch SidAlpha on yt? He reports on dirty devs all the time and a few of them had stolen other people's work, released it as their own and never updated the game. Cash grab schemes.

Reactions: Abhai

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
That's true, but we also can't report it right away, as we also don't have proof that it's not the dev, as it could be that boycotts the dev's possible return (in a silent way).

The worst case scenario at the moment is to accidentally boycott the guy's game while we're waiting like hell for the dev and the game to return, and then he'll cancel the idea of returning altogether (if that's the case).
good for you if you think that way.
and also, it shouldnt be that hard at all to "post someone's game on Steam without being the dev themselves" if the dev is disappeared for good and you have the given game files (as most of us players still do/have most probably).
he only needs to repack current content add a few "touches" here and there (or perhaps no need even for that, why to bother) into a few episodes, get all the cash he can and upon reaching available content (ch5) pull the plug and "disappear" :HideThePain:

Reactions: Dark Silence

Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
Before disappearing TLG was working on chapter 6 and had a lot of renders already for it.
Yet the steam page mention the game has 5 chapters.
That sounds fishy as if it was TLG i imagine the "incoming" release would have 6 chapters by now.

One can hope, but with all the scammers and parasites around it's hard to believe it's real.
I wish it was though.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
Before disappearing TLG was working on chapter 6 and had a lot of renders already for it.
Yet the steam page mention the game has 5 chapters.
That sounds fishy as if it was TLG i imagine the "incoming" release would have 6 chapters by now.

One can hope, but with all the scammers and parasites around it's hard to believe it's real.
I wish it was though.
I remember he finished ch 6, and before he disappeared he was going to post the new chapter. If the release in the steam page was ch 6 instead of 5 then we would 100% be sure that it's TLG. But just chapter 5 it's really iffy.

Jordan369

Feb 2, 2020
I remember he finished ch 6, and before he disappeared he was going to post the new chapter. If the release in the steam page was ch 6 instead of 5 then we would 100% be sure that it's TLG. But just chapter 5 it's really iffy.
That's true. There's a chance (a small one sure) that maybe he lost all the work he did on ch 6 and gave up back then. Then decided not to milk it and give excuses. Who knows? No one can say what happened. Wishful thinking though.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
My memory is that he'd planned to put out a Chap 6 / part 1 of 2 ... but yea, the fact that it's going to be just 1-5 with no indication of future content makes me wonder who's putting it out ... I definitely won't be buying Steam unless there's some indication of TLG's involvement and future content being released.

Reactions: Omniscience25

LuckyLara

Jan 13, 2021
Looks like the dev's publishing the game onto Steam, as a went up today. Description says it has eps. 1-5, so don't get your hopes up for more content.
come on man this gave me hard moist down there, cant feel heartbroken all over again

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes