Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
it's possible but still somebody had to close his patreon and that person should have made an announcement if it is true
I doubt a family member would come along and be like "hey guys, sorry about not finishing your fuck game, but there's been some bad news."

No one ever owes anyone they've never had any interaction with anything.

Herr_Doktor

Jan 18, 2018
I hope the reason for this being abandoned wasn't due to tragic circumstances.
Such a shame as the game had a lot of potential, but if the dev stepped away for health reasons then that's understandable.
It's just strange he never told anyone. Here's hoping he might return one day.
There are some rumors that the dev passed away, but those are just rumors.
There is also a message on the games Discord (hearsay, but apparently from a mod) that the dev has some problems with his family. Something about his kids. (Sickness? Something worse?)
The dev is still alive but has other priorities in his life right now.

Sep 16, 2023
There is also a message on the games Discord (hearsay, but apparently from a mod) that the dev has some problems with his family. Something about his kids. (Sickness? Something worse?)
Well that's good news he didn't pass away. I'm glad for him and his family.
Life is much more important than any VN. I hope his kids are okay.
Thanks for the info :)

Jettman25

May 1, 2022
Thank you for the update i hope his kids are alright and one day he can finish this masterpiece of a game.

• Sad
Reactions: Blueray

Lou33

Mar 16, 2023
Well that's good news he didn't pass away. I'm glad for him and his family.
Life is much more important than any VN. I hope his kids are okay.
Thanks for the info :)
That is true completely but to go radio silent and completely delete your patreon with no explanation on why your leaving to the people that gave you huge financial support is a little scummy. I think it hurts other devs because it breaks that trust between supporters and the dev. Why support a project if there is a good chance of it being abandoned in the future and never getting an ending. I fully support dev's moving on if they need to but it would be nice if they could at least say something or give the project to some dev that is trusted.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
i can't be no mad about this game... not being completed near the end is an insuot to every patron and gamers outhere

Sep 16, 2023
That is true completely but to go radio silent and completely delete your patreon with no explanation on why your leaving to the people that gave you huge financial support is a little scummy. I think it hurts other devs because it breaks that trust between supporters and the dev. Why support a project if there is a good chance of it being abandoned in the future and never getting an ending. I fully support dev's moving on if they need to but it would be nice if they could at least say something or give the project to some dev that is trusted.

Oh I agree, it would be nice to receive a little heads up before committing to a scorched earth action.
At least to the Patreons who supported with their wallets. It is possible the dev's been in a very bad place mentally and just reacted in an extreme way. So many good games have gone down the Abandoned route. I still miss Reluctant Archon which was another promising title but relegated to the scrapheap :(

Still, life and family will always come first.
While, yes It would be nice to leave a final brief update to confirm they have quit developing that game and bring closure for fans still hoping it will be resurrected one day, who knows the state the guy was in at the time or what happened.

For people feeling mad about it, if the dev was in a very bad place with mental health then the game and it's supporters were no doubt very low in his considerations, if at all. Anyone who has ever had serious mental heath issues or knows someone that has them, knows that acting logically or conscientiously is rarely an option. The walls can literally feel like they are closing in. So while I can sympathize with supporters, I can't condemn the guy without knowing what has happened.

At least he isn't still taking money on Patreon and staying silent...like at least one dev I know of.

Last edited:
Jul 31, 2023
Oh I agree, it would be nice to receive a little heads up before committing to a scorched earth action.
At least to the Patreons who supported with their wallets. It is possible the dev's been in a very bad place mentally and just reacted in an extreme way. So many good games have gone down the Abandoned route. I still miss Reluctant Archon which was another promising title but relegated to the scrapheap :(

Still, life and family will always come first.
While, yes It would be nice to leave a final brief update to confirm they have quit developing that game and bring closure for fans still hoping it will be resurrected one day, who knows the state the guy was in at the time or what happened.

For people feeling mad about it, if the dev was in a very bad place with mental health then the game and it's supporters were no doubt very low in his considerations, if at all. Anyone who has ever had serious mental heath issues or knows someone that has them, knows that acting logically or conscientiously is rarely an option. The walls can literally feel like they are closing in. So while I can sympathize with supporters, I can't condemn the guy without knowing what has happened.

At least he isn't still taking money on Patreon and staying silent...like at least one dev I know of.
Well said.

If it is a tragic or mental health issue it is very difficult to deal with people especially if your creating something as time consuming as a video game.

I came here to make a post about discovering this game , and adoring the quality renders and the decent story only to come into this thread and see posts about the game being abandoned , yet after reading your post (having suffered loss due to mental health issues myself and with loved ones) I would rather just say thanks for your respectful post rather than talk about the game, at least for now.

I agree that whatever has happened, the dev clearly thought it was unfair to keep subscriptions open , and that just shutting down the patreon page is very likely that the dev has suffered personally and its almost likely too much to deal with.

Its nice to see someone taking an alternate view , as far too many would rather rant due to ignorance about it , and to be fair , If there has been some history of other AVN devs doing similar , yet still taking money and not delivering a product , I can kind of understand some anger , but it may be targeted at the wrong persons in this regard.

Sep 16, 2023
Well said.

If it is a tragic or mental health issue it is very difficult to deal with people especially if your creating something as time consuming as a video game.

I came here to make a post about discovering this game , and adoring the quality renders and the decent story only to come into this thread and see posts about the game being abandoned , yet after reading your post (having suffered loss due to mental health issues myself and with loved ones) I would rather just say thanks for your respectful post rather than talk about the game, at least for now.

I agree that whatever has happened, the dev clearly thought it was unfair to keep subscriptions open , and that just shutting down the patreon page is very likely that the dev has suffered personally and its almost likely too much to deal with.

Its nice to see someone taking an alternate view , as far too many would rather rant due to ignorance about it , and to be fair , If there has been some history of other AVN devs doing similar , yet still taking money and not delivering a product , I can kind of understand some anger , but it may be targeted at the wrong persons in this regard.
Thanks.
I think it's just simply about having some basic empathy for the dev and his family.
I'm not a patreon, so I don't feel he owes me anything and I'm certainly not going to get mad over an AVN on here.
Shit happens and life goes on.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
In the other case Detective Necro Dev keep people posted even after his medical problems.

warcraft009

Apr 24, 2018
I was never saying anything, but this project picked my interest, I hope everything good with the author. God bless him with the path he choose and I hope we will see more about this story.

redweiler2

Sep 19, 2018
I respect his decision since I personally didn't spend a cent
But I want to ask
Is it possible any other developer continue this game?
The models are perfect and the story too!

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes