Ilynlor

Sep 23, 2020
Still can't bring myself to give up on this masterpiece, it's sad seeing the abbandoned tag but....would be worse yet to forget about it. I hope the Author can safely come back to finish this story someday. I reckon alot of us would still be watching for news even then.

Reactions: BGRW2020 and A.aron

Omniscience25

Oct 24, 2022
As much as this game is currently abandoned, the community should make a lot of movement around here, it's a game that is undoubtedly made with a lot of love, so it deserves love in return, who knows so it get the Dev's attention someday, to him to see that we really care about him and the game

Reactions: Mikhail Blk
Oct 11, 2022
alright, I've never played this game but am considering trying it out. Based on the comments it sounds like it is fantastic, but that due to it being abandoned, once I play it, I am going to just be bummed that this is all there is....So is it still worth playing and inviting the dissapointment that comes with the fact it finishes where it does?

Reactions: AMRFTY

Calz

Mar 12, 2022
alright, I've never played this game but am considering trying it out. Based on the comments it sounds like it is fantastic, but that due to it being abandoned, once I play it, I am going to just be bummed that this is all there is....So is it still worth playing and inviting the dissapointment that comes with the fact it finishes where it does?
It’s pretty good, but yes if you end up enjoying it it’s only inevitable that you’re going to feel disappointed by the time you finish playing it. You should really be asking yourself if it’s worth playing it or not knowing that it’s abandoned because it’s you that’s going to feel sad when you reach the end :)

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
It’s pretty good, but yes if you end up enjoying it it’s only inevitable that you’re going to feel disappointed by the time you finish playing it. You should really be asking yourself if it’s worth playing it or not knowing that it’s abandoned because it’s you that’s going to feel sad when you reach the end :)
I know I started it even though I know it's been abandoned, and yeah, so far I understand why I read so many people being bummed it was 'over', of course the renders are great, but let's just say that whoever has a scarred psyche will feel some scenes/backgrounds deeply, writing/music placement, that very well done...

Reactions: AMRFTY

Bobhanw

Feb 8, 2023
It's among one of my personal favourite games on here decent story imo very good characters both look wise but also personality i don't often get super sad or disappointed when a game gets abandoned but this one did hit pretty hard lol

jock1a

Sep 1, 2022
Is there a reason no one would pick this up and finish it. Would that be a copyright problem? This AVN is awesome,is it true the developer just disappeared one day? Such a waste of good talent,maybe (he or she) landed a great job. Still is kinda crappy to just disappear and say nothing.

Bobhanw

Feb 8, 2023
Is there a reason no one would pick this up and finish it. Would that be a copyright problem? This AVN is awesome,is it true the developer just disappeared one day? Such a waste of good talent,maybe (he or she) landed a great job. Still is kinda crappy to just disappear and say nothing.
There's a couple theories as to why the dev disappeared someone talked about possible
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
some say they lost all the data for the game which made them just give up and some say the dev possibly is from a country where making adult games like this is not legal and someone the dev knew possible found out about them working on this

Reactions: jock1a

jock1a

Sep 1, 2022
There's a couple theories as to why the dev disappeared someone talked about possible
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
some say they lost all the data for the game which made them just give up and some say the dev possibly is from a country where making adult games like this is not legal and someone the dev knew possible found out about them working on this
OH wow never considered that possibility. Such a shame this game was a potential home run. Is there a country where you could get this much graphic coding knowledge and it be illegal to make an AVN? Not really expecting a definitive answer to that,unless you know the answer for certain and it will not offend someone to answer it. Thank you for the reply.

Leonard Hamby

Apr 9, 2023
If the rumor is true about the developer getting covid19 and passing from it that would go a long ways to explain the deletion of their Patreon account and the game's sudden abandonment. It is to bad if this is true no matter what game or games they made. No one deserves Covid!. Well... Most no one.. Too bad so many uber rich stuck up A** holes can buy their way back to health when they got it.. Sorry folks... Tripped over my soap box again... :eek:

Leonard Hamby

Apr 9, 2023
I would like to see the game return even if it is by another developer who respected the original developer, if the original has really passed away from Covid or anything else. It would be a way to honor the original developer for their efforts in the game. I would think there would be no issues doing so unless the family of the original does not want to allow it. Developers tend to know each other from interactions and cooperations. Maybe this idea can wander into the developers group ears???

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
None of the rumors have ever even hinted that they came from a reliable source. The ONLY thing that is verifiable is that one day people were expecting the first half of the next chapter to release within the month, and the next day the dev had pretty much removed himself (or had done for him, who knows) from social media and his payment services. Whatever happened, at this point it seems unlikely we'll ever find out.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
None of the rumors have ever even hinted that they came from a reliable source. The ONLY thing that is verifiable is that one day people were expecting the first half of the next chapter to release within the month, and the next day the dev had pretty much removed himself (or had done for him, who knows) from social media and his payment services. Whatever happened, at this point it seems unlikely we'll ever find out.
I'm of course extrapolating, but sometimes, authors/producers simply pour their own experience into what they write, and some of the subjects in the game are pretty dark, could be that it was too much in the end, and he simply said 'ok, enough'.

I went through some shit when I was younger, and only managed to put some order in my life about 10 years ago (I'm 43), let's just say that some things that were described in the game hit deeply, so can imagine how hard it was if those were his experiences...

AMRFTY

Jun 28, 2023
I actually recently finished this and DIDN'T know it was abandoned and it sort-of gutted me because I liked certain characters so much. But if you know beforehand, it becomes different. For now, all we can do is speculate as I've done in earlier posts. The game is definitely something and while rough around the edges, stuck on me. It's not worth losing your life over, so I hope the dev just abandoned and is okay somewhere.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of AOA Academy Chapter 5 with the multimod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links:

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes